Garrius Vakarian vs. Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Mass Effect's most popular Turian challenges Master Chief to a sniper challenge. This is Garrus from Mass Effect 2 and Chief from Halo 3.

Garrus has a Widow Anti-Material Rifle and Chief has a Sniper Rifle.

Garrus is located in his base of operations on Omega and across the bridge is another building that looks like Garrus' and Chief is in it. Both of them are on the balconies.

First round is cleaning house (cleaning bridge to be exact). Unlimited amounts of Blue Sun mercs are trapped between the two buildings and are open for sniper shots. Garrus and John have to take out the most mercs to win. Time limit is three minutes.

Second round is when they fight eachother. SNIPER FIGHT!

Will the Turian be able to defeat the Spartan?

FWahMaN
No.

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/8213/masterchefdq0.png

Wei Phoenix
Who in the hell is Garrius?!

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Who in the hell is Garrius?!

I actually meant Garrus. I accidentally typed the "i" in there. My bad embarrasment

KingD19
I say Garrus takes it.

Wei Phoenix
First thing we need to find out is if the Mass Effect Sniper rifles are strong enough to damage Chief's armor.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
First thing we need to find out is if the Mass Effect Sniper rifles are strong enough to damage Chief's armor.

Weighing at 39 kilograms, the Widow Anti-Material Rifle is used by sniper teams in assault missions against armored vehicles or Krogan. While kinetic barriers offer effective protection on vehicles, the kind generated by conventional military field generators are far too weak against the Widow.

KingD19
And the Mass Effect shields I think can take far more punishment than The Haloverse shields. And the Widow is just beastly, usually it's too powerful for regular organics because a single shot would break their arms on the recoil, just like Grunt's Heavy Claymore Shotgun.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Will the Turian be able to defeat the Spartan?

No for both of the battles.

Ms.Marvel
chief wins. way too fast reflex wise and movement wise for garrus to keep up

wammamram
off topic right now, why does everyone hate cheif? ok back on topic, no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.