Storm vs. 5 Colossus (Colossi?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Original Smurph
They fight on a mountainside.

Storm starts in the air.

The Colossi are all armed with Wolverines that are to be used as projectiles only.

KingD19
Lol, 5 fastball specials at the same time.

psycho gundam
colossi start out screwed due to mountain air being quite cold and quickly descending down the slope greatly effecting the needed accuracy of the projectiles (wolverines)

and that's by doing jack shit

storm by the onset of the match is already manipulating air currents in order to produce thrust, and the woman can bloody well see airpatterns by will (which she should be doing already since her powers are activated (the whole white eye thing)) so adjusting the frigidity of the declining air should be ...a breeze. making it more turbulent throws off the chances of the colossi's chances of hitting her even greater (provided they can even see and pinpoint a the desired location like a legendary quarterback anyway, they might just miss due to not being able to perform the task naturally)

quick scenario, first colossus throws, misses/overthrows whatever minus storm doing anything in defense or retaliation. the second one
tries to compensate somehow (mist from the mountain or some such, he still has the same slightly better than human vision of colossus, which shouldn't amount to much here) but storm this time desires to take the projectile down with some sort of meteorological phenomenon, and the second one's logan misses.

yadda yadda yadda, the wolverines are running low

storm now has a mountain she can play with, or even hide around. she has boulders and moist air a plenty to pelt at the team ad infinitum.

Originally posted by KingD19
Lol, 5 fastball specials at the same time. she moves over to the right some with her superior air speed and superior vision.

no real extravogent usage of power to avoid that

-Pr-
lol.

KingD19
Well, the Wolverines are coming at 220mph.

How fast is Storm in the air anyway?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by -Pr-
lol.
^ you just like colossus' shiny russian shlong

the thought of five of them has you sprung uhuh

Well, the Wolverines are coming at 220mph.

How fast is Storm in the air anyway? his throwing speed has benn quantified? didn't know, kinda slow if you ask me.

storm can fly as fast as winds can travel, and assuming we are using natural accuring wind speeds she can be the same speed as you pointed out easily

KingD19
Lol, no. Seriously though, it was stated on panel that the FBS tops out at 220, but obviously Logan was going faster than that when he smashed through Ord's windshield.

Is Storm fast enough to dodge them at that speed?

psycho gundam
just dodge? i would assume so.

i could go through the respect thread for scans but that requires effort and well...

220 ain't shit though

KingD19
Since 220 ain't shyt, how fast do you think Logan was going when Pete threw him at Ord's ship. Beast said he was already nearing escape velocity, and he would be in orbit in seconds. That was before Pete and Colossus talked about the FBS. Wolverine reached him before he even got near the upper atmosphere, that's pretty damn fast.

psycho gundam
what issue was that in btw?

KingD19
Bendis' Breakworld run. I can't remember the exact issue, but I can get it by tomorrow. It was when they found Colossus alive, and Ord tried to escape the planet.

Blanket
Storm just zaps the Wolverines. Probably destroys the adamantium too.

-Pr-
Bendis' Breakworld run. I can't remember the exact issue, but I can get it by tomorrow. It was when they found Colossus alive, and Ord tried to escape the planet.

Whedon, not Bendis. uhuh

SamZED
I thought it was Colossuseseses..
Storm + Colossus = Stolossus.

She creates a humongous difference of electric potential in the air arround her and everytime a wolverine is launched into it, those metal bones act like a lightning rod and he gets fried.

This is a pretty fun scenario to think about though, do the colossi get infinite ammo cheating code?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by psycho gundam
his throwing speed has benn quantified? didn't know, kinda slow if you ask me.

Fraction.

the ninjak
Mid-air Wolverines would do little against hurricane winds. She'll just throw them away.
The rest of the match will be no different from Storm vs Colossus....
Stalemate
Being on a mountainside Storm could coat the area with snow then lightning strike the top of the mountain and bury the 5 guys...
It wouldn't kill them though.

Original Smurph
Storm's going to lightning bolt every single rock that five Colossi can throw at her?

Keeping in mind that one would kill her.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Storm's going to lightning bolt every single rock that five Colossi can throw at her?

Keeping in mind at one would kill her.
The mountain side changes my outcome for a Storm advantage Stalemate.
On ground it would be different.

psycho gundam
the high altitude already provides natural mist on the mountain, she can make more with ease....she simply disappears within it.

storm could also cause an avalanche/rockslide there X many

KingD19
They never said how high on the mountain they were, or where the mountain was.

psycho gundam
they didn't say where it wasn't either, nor the location of the combatants.

Mindset
Does it matter?

Original Smurph
Mountain base. At the beginning of the slope.

KingD19
Well, the mist theory is out the window.

Mindset
Now I realize this is a crazy concept, but I think there's a small chance Storm could make mist/fog, or bring it down.

I know, it's a ridiculous idea.

KingD19
Hey, shut up. I was talking about the mist already being there, I never said she couldn't make her own. Not that obscuring the Colossi vision would help her win.

Lord Feron
Storms throws them down into the summit and then causes and Mountainslide/avanlanche all the while blasting the crap out of them with lighting and then while they are buried she causes a flood then freezes that over them and they aren't breaking out of that.

KingD19
5 Colossuses hitting it at the same time, yes they can.

Colossus ripped open the gates of hell, broke a barrier Wolvie, Storm, and Strange couldn't get through. He even tunneled through billions of tons of impregnable rock.

Lord Feron
5 Colossuses hitting it at the same time, yes they can.

Colossus ripped open the gates of hell, broke a barrier Wolvie, Storm, and Strange couldn't get through. He even tunneled through billions of tons of impregnable rock.

What! let me see him tunneling through a billion tons of rock.

KingD19
Look in his respect thread. Mikhail commented on it.

Lord Feron
Look in his respect thread. Mikhail commented on it.

wgatever im sure it took him out long enough to be considered BFR.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.