Superboy Prime vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Go!

TheTyrant
Sentry.

xJLxKing
Prime

Lord Feron
Prime, Unless Sentry decided to get serious.

manx422
Prime

jesserw21
sentry will keep koming & prime will keep knockin his ass down till he gets the void involved

Batman-Prime
Prime, 8 days a week

Philosophía
Prime.

The Nuul
Ripping Ares in half is not that impressive. SBP can do that with ease and Ares wouldnt even hit SBP in the process.

Prime wins.

the ninjak
Sentry can just dissolve your particles.
And can't be destroyed.
Did you guys see what he did to Molecule Man?
He is borderline Scarlet Witch.

Omega Vision
Prime.

The Nuul
Originally posted by the ninjak
And can't be destroyed.

Vulcan could also beat Prime amrite?

The Pict
What the hell?? Prime in a stomp.

And can't be destroyed.

One bitchslap from Prime, and Sentry is burning out WWH style.

Warlord
Originally posted by The Nuul

I don't see Vulcan returning from the blast that took him and BB out

The Pict
If Havok can beat Vulcan due to absorbing some energy from and star and converting it into a face-melting blast, then Vulcan would get incinerated by HV.

Warlord
Originally posted by The Pict

i bet molecule man could eaily burn him out too...
it should be clear by now that noways sentry has a different powerset than his wwh days

the ninjak

Sentry has 50 more options than Vulcan.
Superboy's Time manipulation could be a problem for Vulcan.
Sentry would corrode his armour then dissolve him.

the ninjak

Sentry is far stronger now than he was in WWH.
He realises now that he can manipulate all particles around and within him. Thanks to MM. And he thanked Hulk after that fight.

DarkOdin
Sentry is far stronger now than he was in WWH.
He realises now that he can manipulate all particles around and within him. Thanks to MM. And he thanked Hulk after that fight. Well the problem is we now osborn is giving Sentry viles o serum right now we in theory makes him stronger but the WWH fight shows use that it hs limits and doesn wear out...

I like the idea of Sentry beign nuts and clearly a top tier but they got to get all this nonsense in order first.

They keep changing he power set has it goes.

He is geeting does of the same serum that gave him his powers we don't know i that amps himor just gets hi high or even ifOsborn added a littlesomething too it.

In the same battle we see Sentry get dismissed from Thor with 1 hit yet 2 secs later he rips Are in half.

well think WWH was a nice showing for both and Primes is basiclly WWH with more speed and pers to boot so see him taking down the sentry

SBP for the win 10/10

Warlord
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Well the problem is we now osborn is giving Sentry viles o serum right now we in theory makes him stronger but the WWH fight shows use that it hs limits and doesn wear out...

I like the idea of Sentry beign nuts and clearly a top tier but they got to get all this nonsense in order first.

They keep changing he power set has it goes.

He is geeting does of the same serum that gave him his powers we don't know i that amps himor just gets hi high or even ifOsborn added a littlesomething too it.

In the same battle we see Sentry get dismissed from Thor with 1 hit yet 2 secs later he rips Are in half.

well think WWH was a nice showing for both and Primes is basiclly WWH with more speed and pers to boot so see him taking down the sentry

SBP for the win 10/10

IMO sentry got out of the fight with one blow from Thor only in order to set the stage for a major fight just between them in some later issue. After all we don't know if he was knocked out.
IMO what gives sentry extra power is the fact that he allowed the Void to take control not the serum...it remains to be seen...
From what we've seen so far yeah SBP would win but I have a feeling that it won't be that easy with current sentry

the ninjak
That serum only served to unite the link between him and the Void.
Which is a further boost, after Molecule Man.
And it's too soon to see what he is capable of considering it has only been 2 months.
But considering he can't die and has particle manipulation and has the speed to at least manoeuvre Supes.
Sentry wins after being punched about a few times.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Warlord
IMO sentry got out of the fight with one blow from Thor only in order to set the stage for a major fight just between them in some later issue. After all we don't know if he was knocked out.
IMO what gives sentry extra power is the fact that he allowed the Void to take control not the serum...it remains to be seen...
From what we've seen so far yeah SBP would win but I have a feeling that it won't be that easy with current sentry

Whe Thor knocked him off-panel IMO also i don't tink Sentry was KOed maybe sure but no prof bu the fact that Thor knocked hi around like so easily is what got me when you factor inthe damged he tanked from Ares and what he did to him.

I think we just needed towait and watch the series to findthe answer and cross our finger they explain it all.

Warlord
Whe Thor knocked him off-panel IMO also i don't tink Sentry was KOed maybe sure but no prof bu the fact that Thor knocked hi around like so easily is what got me when you factor inthe damged he tanked from Ares and what he did to him.

I think we just needed towait and watch the series to findthe answer and cross our finger they explain it all.

thumb up

DarkOdin
That serum only served to unite the link between him and the Void.
Which is a further boost, after Molecule Man.
And it's too soon to see what he is capable of considering it has only been 2 months.
But considering he can't die and has particle manipulation and has the speed to at least manoeuvre Supes.
Sentry wins after being punched about a few times.

Did they show anything own panel about the serum liking them if so do u have a scan???

He can't de but he can be Koed or burned out

And correct it is just 2 soon to form anything solid about Sentry

the ninjak

He can't de but he can be Koed or burned out

I don't think he can anymore after the MM incident.
He stood in front of the SUN!
And just adapted to it.

DarkOdin
I don't think he can anymore after the MM incident.
He stood in front of the SUN!
And just adapted to it. Well as seen from before he can be Koed or wrn out and until we see what is actually going on with Sentry still stands. Like i said when need to wait and see what happens in the next issue or 2 to form a soild standing on Sentry anythin else is just guess

quanchi112
Ripping Ares in half is not that impressive. SBP can do that with ease and Ares wouldnt even hit SBP in the process.

Prime wins. Is beating the Mm impressive?

horrorwolf
Sentry takes this.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
Is beating the Mm impressive?
*cough*Void*cough*

the ninjak
Originally posted by Omega Vision
*cough*Void*cough*

It wasn't the Void who won it for Sentry.
He had actually gained the realisation that he could now manipulate particles, thanks to MM's torture.
Void is just Sentry's oportunistic nature anyway.

Lord Feron
*cough*Void*cough*

seee the thing with sentry, just normal bonb he get kicked in the nots and tossed away. And then there is the void where he ****s up and over powers the ****ing moleculer man. The guy who ****ing stalemated the beyonder was begging for mercy from sentry.

Huge freaking gap there. With him, it seems like he can take out abstracts but still fall victim to a nut shot from herc. So its really hard to gauge him in a fight.

quanchi112
*cough*Void*cough* It was the sentry with the Void mindset. I guess you didn't read it. It was also the void sentry who ripped ares in two.

Slaanesh
Prime

the ninjak
It was the sentry with the Void mindset. I guess you didn't read it. It was also the void sentry who ripped ares in two.

Interesting thanks.
I thought after Osborns therapy, Sentry's eyes turning black and behaviour represented a synchronising of the two personalities. Hence the power boost. Resulting in the SUN attempt. Reynolds is just too stupid to realise that The Sentry and the Void are just two extremes and the the real man lurks somewhere in the middle.

Unrestrained Killer VS Bottled Up Nobleman = not healthy

Omega Vision
It was the sentry with the Void mindset. I guess you didn't read it. It was also the void sentry who ripped ares in two.
Sentry with Void Mindset=Void seeing as the Void is just a physic manifestation of Sentry's inner darkness with much greater mastery of his powers. Regular Sentry is a chump who'd get his balls ripped off by Prime and then get said balls shoved down his throat.

Lord Feron
Sentry with Void Mindset=Void seeing as the Void is just a physic manifestation of Sentry's inner darkness with much greater mastery of his powers. Regular Sentry is a chump who'd get his balls ripped off by Prime and then get said balls shoved down his throat.

i concur. But if void was in control, you have to admit prime is going to get WTF pawned.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Lord Feron
i concur. But if void was in control, you have to admit prime is going to get WTF pawned.

Depends. His matter manipulation feat is a bit sketchy to me. I'm not denying that Voidtry is a beast; he obviously is. But I think Bendis is purposefully keeping him in the dark until Seige continues some more, which is a smart move.

In any case, I don't Voidtry WTF pawning Prime. Beating him? Possibly.

kgkg
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
In any case, I don't Voidtry WTF pawning Prime. Beating him? Possibly. Either he pawns Prime or looses. There can't be a good fight between these two.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by kgkg
Either he pawns Prime or looses. There can't be a good fight between these two.
I agree to this.

OneDumbG0
Sentry. Seriously.

the ninjak
Sentry is currently breaching the walls between Void and Sentry forms.
Sentry FTW

OneDumbG0
^ thumb up

The Pict
Originally posted by Lord Feron

I really don't get this Void wanking that goes on in this forum. The Void couldn't put down a single Avenger when it got released that time when Bob watched the recording he left himself and Emma took him a tour through his mind. Don't even think a Shield agent died.
Also I'm sure it was Void's first appearance when the likes of Spiderman and Ock were brought in to fight him off.

tkitna
Void doesnt seem to have any problems taking down Avengers now does he?

Mindset
I really don't get this Void wanking that goes on in this forum. The Void couldn't put down a single Avenger when it got released that time when Bob watched the recording he left himself and Emma took him a tour through his mind. Don't even think a Shield agent died.
Also I'm sure it was Void's first appearance when the likes of Spiderman and Ock were brought in to fight him off. Shut up.

The Pict
Originally posted by Mindset
Shut up.

Make me sneer

Mindset
Hug me.

Golgo13
Prime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.