Kain vs Alucard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkestSonata
Kain decides to hunt down the strongest of the vampires to prove his superiority. He decides that Dracula will be the most likely contestant.

When he makes it into Dracula's throne room he finds that Alucard had just killed Dracula. Kain decides to try and take Alucard out instead. Alucard, realizing that Kain could take over Dracula's castle, stands and fights.

Both characters are fully powered, fully equiped.

Burning thought
Has this not been done in various ways and many times? I am interesting in debating it but you know....at least resurrect an older thread if its been done.

DarkestSonata
Didn't know that it had been done. Usually I just make a thread as I think of it. Is there a way of checking?

Burning thought
If you click on the "search" button at the top and choose "advanced search" you can specify criteria. Ill debate this with you if you want in your thread now? whats your argument? what can Alucard do?

DarkestSonata
Oh, Thanks.

Alucard can:
Teleport, transform into a poison cloud or mist, summon familiars to help him, Drain lifeforce in a Kain-like manner(soulsteal), launch fireballs, can use accessories that can rob an enemy's power or increase his own, he can use weapons that hit ridiculously fast, has a super jump, and possibly others, though it has been awhile since I played it.

Burning thought
Ok well Kain can teleport, Kain can mist but his is not poisonous and Kain cannot summon anything alive to help him. Kain can however summon a lightning storm from the sky, launch energy blasts, hover in the air, super jump, gains the powers of whos blood he drinks, mind control, soul steal, soul control (kinda like advanced mind control for when your enemies mind is too strong but his soul is not) .

Kain can turn into bats, telekinetically move blood, throw fully armoured soldiers with TK and has incredible strength and durability. He also has a messed up excistence where he can technically live regardless of what happens to his body, his heart is gone so taking/damaging organs from him is useless. Alucard would have to completly destroy Kain to win.

DarkestSonata
Not sure if Alucard can completely destroy Kain's body. I'll need to look at a list of his equipment/magic again.

Burning thought
Take note that Kains body according to recent math in the other thread can take a huge amount of punishment.

DarkestSonata
Um, Dark Metamorphasis allows him to regenerate health whenever he hits an enemy that bleeds. Not sure how that would work outside of a game but I thought I would say it anyway.

Looks like Alucard's best chance of winning would be to summon his sword familiar(Flies around and hits enemies) and then to use his sword Crissaegrim and teleport around, trying to chop Kain into pieces. Then he would have to use Hellfire to try to burn up the pieces.

Unfortunatly, Alucard, like most characters from aged games, lack any real feats. Thus overcoming an enemy of very similar powers becomes nigh impossible in a vs forum.

Burning thought
"sigh", I guess that means he has not lifted up anything heavy?

DarkestSonata
Pretty much. It is getting sort of sad that all strength is based off of such things now. Especially when the "math" makes numbers so ridiculous that the shear strength of them doing anything would destroy their own bodies.(i.e. my thread on War and Link vs Kratos, Bayonetta and Dante)

Burning thought
I agree, but most of our numbers are flawed and using flawed figuires, we cannot possible take into consideration everything.

DarkestSonata
Our numbers are only flawed because we are using math on characters that defy all logic. Video game characters seem to have an on/off switch for ridiculousness. As humble debaters all we can do is do what math we can for the characters that we can. Everyone else, Alucard included, is kind of SOL.

Burning thought
i think it comes ot a point where we must just use logic, math is not logical itself in an illogical universe (especially LoZ) therefore all our calculations are flawed massively.

If we lined up powers, e.g. Soul stealing vs mist, mind powers vs strength and all the other variables in this fight, Alucard may have a chance of winning without us having to use math.

DarkestSonata
I try to. Honestly, I'm not much for math.

In the case of not using math, Alucard's best bet would be to do as I said earlier.

When first we debated(in the Master Cheif vs Dante thread) I will admit your stubbornness irritated me, After awhile I realized it was not stubbornness at all but it was conviction. Now I find your arguments to be rather...intriguing.

Burning thought
Thats because I do not give up a point, I come to this forum to pass time, so pass time I will. I dont get angry over people being stubborn otherwise I would only get stress from coming here, everyone is stubborn in their own way.

Lets debate this using just logic then, but be prepared for conviction because Kain is my main favoured one, MC was just a guy I hardly have any interest for and I found a big figuire to math that would give him huge durability.

So no math, just powers and what they do. So slice Kain up and burn his piecies? counters for that could ony be transforming into mist to escape physicaly blows, teleporting to try and keep his distance (alucard can teleport too right so they may be teleporting after eachother for a bit). Kains best bet would be to put up his shield, based on a direct factual statement Kain has infnite magicl power to put into his spells but thats unfair and outrageous so lets just say Kains magic shield could prob take a few blows from Alucard.

Now, Kain shieldded would control time, can Alucard control time? thats my next main question to you. big grin

DarkestSonata
Thanks for reminding me. Alucard can stop time for a limited time, though powerful enemies only get slowed down. I think it is safe to say that Kain is strong enough to only get slowed.

Burning thought
Indeed, its the same with Kains powers. So tehy can slow eachother for limited periods as well....

Not sure, this is going to be a hard fight to call, with math out the window i guess we can assume they have similiar durabilities. They can both cut eachother, they can teleport. Their on even ground where it counts, the only problem is Alucard is going to have to prob do more to Kain than Kain is to him, Alucard needs to cut Kain to piecies, Kain has to get a good impalement in to suck in Alucards soul/s

Does Alucard have a shield to protect himself with? a magic one like a forcefield? also can he use TK to lift kain up?

DarkestSonata
Alucard has no Tk.

He does have numerous shields, and he has a weapon called the shield rod, which allows him to create status changes, grant protection to an element, or to cast elemental spells.

Burning thought
Well he could prob use that rod to protect himself from lightning or energy. What kinds of shields odes he use?

DarkestSonata
He has

Status Changing Shields

Leather Shield
Casting cost: 10mp
Effect: Summons a Cow to increase Alucards Def +20.

Shaman Shield
Effect: Summons a Flying Ram to increase Alucards
INT by an unknown amount.

Knight Shield
Effect: Summons a Horse to increase Alucards Def by an
unknown amount.

Herald Shield
Effect: Summons a Princess to give Alucard protection
from Fire and Thunder.

Goddess Shield
Casting cost: 40mp
Effect: Summons a Totem to give Alucard protection
from Dark.

Alucart Shield
Effect: Don't remember

Spell Casting Shields

The shields listed below are all used to cast spells
that do damage on enemies.

Medusa Shield
Casting cost: 30mp
Spell: Summons a Medusa head to make a high screen
attack on enemies.

Fire Shield
Casting cost: 50mp
Spell: Summons 3 fire dragons to make a full screen
attack on enemies

Skull Shield
Casting cost: 40mp
Spell: Summons a huge pile of skulls to make a
mid-screen laser beam attack on enemies.

Axelord Shield
Casting cost: 20mp
Spell: Summons an Axelord to make a running ground
attack on enemies.

Iron Shield
Casting cost: 20mp
Spell: Summons a Knight that does a twin sword attack
across the whole screen on enemies.

Dark Shield
Casting cost: 30mp
Spell: Summons an Undead Soul that casts a Dark
elemental Spell on all enemies.

Alucard Shield

The reason this has its own topic is that the Alucard
Shield, paired with the Shield Rod, is one of, if not,
the best weapon in the game. This shield has great
power, in that it can deal large amounts of damage and
heal you at the same time. Casting this shield will
give you these powers:

-Every time you hit something, whether it be a candle
or enemy, it will heal you 8hp.
-Every enemy you hit with it will take out 255hp no
matter what.

The Shields themselves are pretty self explanatory

sorry about the massive post

Burning thought
no problem, based on that most of the shieds are like summonig spells and he gains some sort of power form it. Unless he summons a cow, a horse or w/e in front of Kain I cant see it protecting him much. (who thought of summoning a cow I mean wtf? lol)

The others could be useful, knights, axeman. Alucard may distract kain with some of these cahracters.

DarkestSonata
Plus Alucard has his various familiars to work with. They include:

Sword-flies around attacking enemies

Bat-about five bats or so, they just attack

Fairy-just uses items on Alucard, which, for simplicities sake, I will outlaw

Demon-the most usefull. Uses a spear for regular attacks, has a fire/ice/thunder spear attacks, firing powerful rays of light across the screen.

He also has a weapon called the Sword of Dawn that will summon an archer, spearmen, or axemen.

Burning thought
Ill make my overview tomorrow then we can argue in more depth I guess if you disagree with my opinion, G'night to you sir! big grin

Vamps rock! so at this point I am not sure i would mind Kain being defeated by Alucard.

DarkestSonata
G'night to you too, sir.

Though I have to disagree with you. Kain and Alucard do both rock, but with the whole "Vamps rock!" thing you need to be careful, after all Twilight is here now to torment all of us vamp lovers

FWahMaN
Edward Cullen is awesome, fooz. *brings the whole Edward Cullen fangirl base to KMC!* mad

Fact I made him out of a Raphael edit on Soul Calibur IV...looks a bit like Edward Cullen actually.

And Kain whacks this guy...with something. Kain wins. It's what he does best.

Burning thought
I thin kits true Alucard is kinda at a disadvantage, they have some of the same powers but Kains repel shield reflects any magic cast on Kain back at the caster, combined with the time powers he could perhaps teleport right up next to Alucard and slice him a new one. Assuming Alucard did the same and they both were moving at slowed speeds, Alucard would need to cut Kain into piecies, Kain would only need a swing strike. Once the sword connects or impales Alucard he would have his soul and blood taken from him.

Kains TK could also slow Alucard down, or hold him in place long enough for Kain to activate all his powers before Alucard can do the same with his and if Kain drinks some of Alucards blood, youve got Alukain lol....combo of both in Kains body who would obviously have major advantages.

DarkestSonata
I pretty much agree. Alucard would probably get a few good hits off but, Kain would only need one hit. Therefore, Kain wins.

Der_SpeeDer
Originally posted by DarkestSonata
When he makes it into Dracula's throne room he finds that Alucard had just killed Dracula.

Blaaaargh... You mean, Alucard killed HIMSELF?
Dude, read Alucard's name backwards, to reveal his true identity.

In case of this bout, I think, that Alucard would own Kain. Why? Because there is no goddamn way to kill Alucard. Even if you blast him to small pieces, he will "reassemble" from them.

DarkestSonata
You're thinking of Alucard from Hellsing aren't you. If you had paid any attention to any of the previous posts you would know that it was Alucard from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

Adrian Farenheight Tepes is his "True Identity". He was born to Dracula and a human named Lisa. Thus he is a half vampire, and Dracula's son.

Sin_Volvagia
Based on BT's description of Kain, Alucard would only delay his predicted death. And Alucard would make this fight last pretty long.

I think Soma Cruz would do better.

LLLLLink
I cant decide who I like more, Alucard or Soma...

Der_SpeeDer
Originally posted by DarkestSonata
You're thinking of Alucard from Hellsing aren't you. If you had paid any attention to any of the previous posts you would know that it was Alucard from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

embarrasment Then I'm sorry.

LLLLLink
Isn't Soma the current Dracula now? I haven't played a Castlevania since the DS one with Soma...

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Isn't Soma the current Dracula now? I haven't played a Castlevania since the DS one with Soma...

Soma has only been in two games and chronologically, they're the last.

LLLLLink
So my question is, how did Alucard kill Soma at the beginning of this thread?

Kain says hello, guys.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by LLLLLink
So my question is, how did Alucard kill Soma at the beginning of this thread?

Kain says hello, guys.

Huh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.