Weakest DC character that could take Thanos?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Original Smurph
For a majority.

Straight up fight, no prep.

Omega Vision
Lead Poisoned Sodam Yat.

Colossus-Big C
zoom, flash, bane, killer croc, joker, blob, golden age superman, dc ares, qonder woman, hercules

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
zoom, flash, bane, killer croc, joker, blob, golden age superman, dc ares, qonder woman,

Bane? Croc? Joker?

Omega Vision
zoom, flash, bane, killer croc, joker, blob, golden age superman, dc ares, qonder woman, hercules
Am I right in thinking that's the full list of all the DC characters you know? stick out tongue

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Bane? Croc? Joker?
Well Joker venom did work on Grayven... laughing out loud

Original Smurph
qonder woman Close match ups, please... Qonder Woman would shit all over Thanos.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Close match ups, please... Qonder Woman would shit all over Thanos.
For enough money Qonder Woman will shit all over you. Or vice versa. cool

Batman-Prime
For a majority.

Straight up fight, no prep.

Zoom

AsbestosFlaygon
edit

psycho gundam
the chairman of warner brothers.

kgkg
DC can't beat Thanos. shifty

Slaanesh
Ion Yat or Prime or Mongul with rings..

Bouboumaster
Prime could get some win, but I don't think he would get a majority

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Prime could get some win, but I don't think he would get a majority
Prime could take a majority, easily. He's stronger, faster, as durable, and crazier.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Prime could take a majority, easily. He's stronger, faster, as durable, and crazier.

Thanos don't want none of Prime. uhuh

stick out tongue

Parmaniac
Can someone tell me a few feats of Sodam Ion? Everytime I saw him he was getting his ass kicked (no joke) maybe I missed some crazy stuff, the best feats I can think of is putting up a fight against Prime wich he clearly lost and that he turned a red sun into a yellow one.

Mindset
The Presence.

Batman-Prime
Batman w/wheelchair (real handicap, since he can't kick)

Q99
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Can someone tell me a few feats of Sodam Ion? Everytime I saw him he was getting his ass kicked (no joke) maybe I missed some crazy stuff, the best feats I can think of is putting up a fight against Prime wich he clearly lost and that he turned a red sun into a yellow one.

Yea, he *put up a fight against Prime*. Who was pretty much knocking aside other Kryptonians and killed a few dozen Lanterns at once. It was an extended battle and a large reason he lost was lead poisoning that made him spend a lot of his power just counteracting that.

Plus changing a sun is pretty impressive.

There's also the fact he should be at least near the power output of the previous Ion, and Kyle was all, "Oh, a Qwardian power ring set to self-destruct with enough force to kill a guardian? Dumdedum dum, I'll just trap it in a space-warp. Fight with a revenge-crazed son of Darksied? I will take a phone call IN MID FIGHT. And blow up a moon by getting slightly annoyed." With the Ion power, when Kyle actually decided to put effort into something, it happened.

Original Smurph
Bumpage

Harbinger
Don't think Zoom could do it. Thanos has insane damage soak and Zoom would need more than punches to down him, IMO. Plus, one good shot from the Titan probably drops him.

IMO, you'd need to go up a tier or two for a character to take Thanos straight up. Someone like Resurrection Man 1 Million would be my choice.

Omega Vision
Post Crisis Darkseid

Lord Feron
Mxy eek!

JakeTheBank
Shazam

xJLxKing
Zoom, Shazam, Superman 1 million, DS(maybe).

Atom

janus77
Nightwing!

JakeTheBank
DoV Captain Marvel

KuRuPT Thanosi
Did someone say Prime and easily.... Give me a break roll eyes (sarcastic)

Omega Vision
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Did someone say Prime and easily.... Give me a break roll eyes (sarcastic)
Yeah I know. roll eyes (sarcastic) Prime is a lot stronger than the weakest level required to beat Thanos.

AsbestosFlaygon
The Atom

quanchi112
Yeah I know. roll eyes (sarcastic) Prime is a lot stronger than the weakest level required to beat Thanos. No, he isn't.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Did someone say Prime and easily.... Give me a break roll eyes (sarcastic) .... smokin'

chomperx9
harley quinn

quanchi112
Originally posted by nicamarvin
.... smokin' It took Prime time to beat down a weakened Ion. To suggest he stands a chance against Thanos is funny but to say he easily overpowers him is a slap at logic and reason.

Prep-Man
Judomaster. The first one.

BUSTER1
Commisioner Gordon

batdude123
Alfred.

Omega Vision
Jimmy Olsen with prep. stick out tongue

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by quanchi112
It took Prime time to beat down a weakened Ion. To suggest he stands a chance against Thanos is funny but to say he easily overpowers him is a slap at logic and reason.

Since you entered the Thread you should be polite enough to answer the TS question.

Oh the GCPD should win against Thanos shifty

Original Smurph
Jimmy Olsen with prep. stick out tongue facepalm

We all know Jimmy with prep stomps, but...

no prep.

Enyalus
Hoppy the Marvel Bunny.

celeyhyga17
Am I right in thinking that's the full list of all the DC characters you know? stick out tongue

uahahaha

supremthor
Smallest character to outright kill Thanos is The Atom.

Enyalus
Originally posted by supremthor
Smallest character to outright kill Thanos him is The Atom.
"Have you ever had a sinus headache?" ....What a tool. I wish Prometheus had killed him.

Prep-Man
The Zoo Crew. It will take all of them, though. sad

shiv
Johnny Sorrow

Hawkgirl with mace

Music Meister

Obsidian

Raven

Batman-Prime
John Henry Irons
or
Lex Luthor
or
Hiro Okamura

w/ prep

one of them.

shifty

shiv
Boston Brand, with extreme prejudice

AsbestosFlaygon
Pied Piper murmurs the Anti-Life Equation.

Thanos dies.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Since you entered the Thread you should be polite enough to answer the TS question.

Oh the GCPD should win against Thanos shifty I was just addressing the comment.

Your attempts at humor fail.

basilisk
The Fiddler

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by quanchi112
I was just addressing the comment.

Your attempts at humor fail.

You attemp at being unbiased fail. Thanos fanboy smile, heck you can't even tell one DC char who would beat him because you think he could take them all laughing out loud

shiv
Originally posted by basilisk
The Fiddler

I hear that.

Philosophía
Originally posted by batdude123
Alfred. Weakest

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
You attemp at being unbiased fail. Thanos fanboy smile, heck you can't even tell one DC char who would beat him because you think he could take them all laughing out loud Again, I just made a comment directed at someone else.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.