Cable vs. Omega Red.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pinksushi1
Cable can't use telepathy in this battle because Red is vulnerable to telepathy. Therefore, the battle would be unfair.

Cable is not at full power either; in fact, far from it.

Omega Red is at full power though.

Who takes this?

evil face evil face

Lord Feron
Standard cable, So does he get his full arsenal??? Because the weapons he can get acess to.. should be able to take out red. Crazy weapins plus his expirence is deadly.

But with death spores would cable be able to surpress it like he does with the TO virus. That is up to pure speculation. I would like to assume so.

Mindset
So Cable has tk?

pinksushi1
Originally posted by Mindset
So Cable has tk?

Yes, but nowhere near his full power.

Lord Feron
IMO Cable, wiuth alot of guns. big grin

pinksushi1
Red withstood multiple rockets, Chamber's fully powered blast and lots more. I wouldn't say that Red is that weak.

Ambient
TK shields should null death spores.. BFR for the win if he can access the prof..

jrodslam
Depends on Cables weapons at hand.

pinksushi1
Originally posted by Ambient
TK shields should null death spores.. BFR for the win if he can access the prof..

LOL. I said nowhere near full power. That includes TP and TK.

Ambient
He does not have to be at full power to put up TK field around him..

Survivor19
Well, looks like the versions you specified did fight once. I'll try to find the issue.

jrodslam
Its in the Omega Red respect thread.

vansonbee
Omega Red > current Cable.

pinksushi1
Originally posted by vansonbee
Omega Red > current Cable.

May I ask why?

pinksushi1

SamZED
Cable does the same thing to OR he did to Sabertooth.

pinksushi1
Originally posted by SamZED
Cable does the same thing to OR he did to Sabertooth.

And that is?
confused confused

Wild Shadow
Omega Red unless cable can bring some massive future tech guns and shoulder pad rail system and a rebreather...

SamZED
Originally posted by pinksushi1
And that is?
confused confused tks his ass into another continent. I dont think he needs his powers to work at 100% to do that.

Mindset
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Omega Red unless cable can bring some massive future tech guns and shoulder pad rail system and a rebreather... Or just use tk.

Wild Shadow
Or just use tk.

i am assuming this is classic cable from the 80's and 90's power lvl.. back then his TK had trouble lifting a wretch and relied heavily on his tech wpns wink

Mindset
i am assuming this is classic cable from the 80's and 90's power lvl.. back then his TK had trouble lifting a wretch and relied heavily on his tech wpns wink In the 90s he fought Hulk with his tk.

Wild Shadow
In the 90s he fought Hulk with his tk.

yes, in the 90's after he came back from the future adventure with cyclops and jean altering his past and retconning him...

he now had better control of his powers and had now had a techno virus infection that now ravaged his body and being held in check by his tk...

also when he fought the hulk during the onslaught story arc Cable had storm helping him fight the hulk and released control of his virus to tk/tp blast hulk and it was detrimental to his well being and he nearly died in the same battle..

after he revived hulk he himself died and had to be revived by storm

wink

stick out tongue

i know my cable stories dont mess with me son....

during that story arc his power lvl was considered extremely inconsistent with his earlier appearance not less then 3 to 4 months prior to his parents returning from the future and altering his past...

he now displayed power lvl's he never had... he drew power from nate grey himself and fought him showing lvl of TK and TP he never possessed... i dont think this version of cable should be used since that was the beginning of the new more powerful version that many ppl now know. cool

Mindset
I don't need to mess with you, most of everything you said was irrelevant to my statement.

pinksushi1
Originally posted by SamZED
tks his ass into another continent. I dont think he needs his powers to work at 100% to do that.

And Cable can do that when he is nowhere near his full power? What is Cable's most destructive, or powerful weapon? Not mutant power, but weapons.

Mindset
A boomerang.

pinksushi1
LOL.

redhotrash
They fought before and Red didnt even have to take him seriously.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by pinksushi1
And Cable can do that when he is nowhere near his full power? What is Cable's most destructive, or powerful weapon? Not mutant power, but weapons.

the cone of silence and the Technopathy to the info net... replicated his mutant powers and is what he used to bfr sabe..

without access to his C&DP power lvl's he cant BFR anyone especially to another continent wink

Mindset

without access to his C&DP power lvl's he cant BFR anyone erm

juggernaut74
Red.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.