Norman Osborn vs. Lex Luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Both at the height of their powers with all the resources available to both. This is when Luthor was President.

Each side has three months to prepare and set up shop with their forces on an planet consisting of adamantium.

Who wins this massive prep war?

American Dragon
Originally posted by quanchi112
Both at the height of their powers with all the resources available to both. This is when Luthor was President.

Each side has three months to prepare and set up shop with their forces on an planet consisting of adamantium.

Who wins this massive prep war?

Lex Luthor hands down because he is great at prep situations especially since he is the president. You could give Norman three years prep and he still wouldn't be on Lex's level.

quanchi112
Originally posted by American Dragon
Lex Luthor hands down because he is great at prep situations especially since he is the president. You could give Norman three years prep and he still wouldn't be on Lex's level. Wait a minute you mean to tell me the guy who can't get one over Superman is untouchable? Norman Osborn seems to be more than capable of taking down threats. Look at how he's doing against asgard and a race of warriors. How do you think Lex deals with the Sentry?

Omega Vision
Wait a minute you mean to tell me the guy who can't get one over Superman is untouchable? Norman Osborn seems to be more than capable of taking down threats. Look at how he's doing against asgard and a race of warriors. How do you think Lex deals with the Sentry?
Lex Luthor at the height of his power was leader of the Free World. He could beat the Sentry by ****ing with his mind or making him a better offer.

American Dragon
Wait a minute you mean to tell me the guy who can't get one over Superman is untouchable? Norman Osborn seems to be more than capable of taking down threats. Look at how he's doing against asgard and a race of warriors. How do you think Lex deals with the Sentry?

I didn't say Lex was untouchable. I said that Norman can't beat him. Lex might not be able to beat Superman but Norman can't beat his rival, Spiderman, either. If they switched places Superman would kick Normans ass but Lex would be a huge treat to Spiderman because of his intelligence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.