Man vs Wild

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sufi
This is one of the best programs aired on Discovery Channel. I'm one of the craziest fan of Man vs Wild, I have seen all episodes of this program. The survival techniques told by Bear Grylls are just amazing and would prove very beneficial for anyone who becomes lost in a forest or mountains. Does anyone like this show, what are your views about it?

Evil Dead
I think it's decent and I watch it when I catch it on.....but I never seek it out. To me, it's just a poor man's Survivor Man. With Bear's training and background, it looks like he would be man enough to actually go out and survive like Les Stroud did. The lack of authenticity of having a former special forces guy sit in a hotel room, go out and film 4 hours of "surviving" then going back to his hotel room for the night until they shoot scenes the following day just kills it for me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.