Chthon vs. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

M-Body
The Big G is planet-fed and attacks Chthon in his own realm.

AsbestosFlaygon
Galactus devours his realm. Lights out, game over.

CortSether
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Galactus devours his realm. Lights out, game over.

If Galactus had trouble with Agomotto by itself in its realm he will definitely have trouble with Chthon, even if he just devoured a planet. One planet doesn't make him 100%

AsbestosFlaygon
So Chthon is above Galactus now? What the f**k?

Colossus-Big C
So Chthon is above Galactus now? What the f**k? no hes not.
but this fight is in his realm, the same thing that happen in agamottos realm will happen in chthons realm.

elder gods are not too far from galactus, set absorbed the remaining energy of a celestial and is also multiversal anyways.....
chthon is considered a threat to the universe which once caught the attention of uatu

one of them(different universe) battled and killed pheonix.

dmills
Yeah. Elder gods aren't too far off from Big G so I could see one stalemate him in the main universe and beating him in their own dimension. Chthon controls all reality in his dimension.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by dmills
Yeah. Elder gods aren't too far off from Big G so I could see one stalemate him in the main universe and beating him in their own dimension. Chthon controls all reality in his dimension.
Who's the strongest being Cthon could beat in his own dimension? Surely not someone like LT right?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Who's the strongest being Cthon could beat in his own dimension? Surely not someone like LT right? of course not, isnt LT present every where, including someones dimension?

Nihilist
Galactus without much trouble.

the ninjak
Chthon is just an Earth God.
And Galactus eats planets .....Gods and all.
He is no Cthulu!

dmills
Ninjak, with all do I think you're oversimplifying a bit. Chthon is not merely an earth god like Odin or Zues, he is an elder god that has access to most of the secrets of the universe. Dude is uber.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by the ninjak
Chthon is just an Earth God.
And Galactus eats planets .....Gods and all.
He is no Cthulu! hes based off chthulu, also this is in his realmgalactus wouldnt be able to kill him, just like the agamotto fight

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
hes based off chthulu, also this is in his realmgalactus wouldnt be able to kill him, just like the agamotto fight

Yeah, but remember what Galactus did in Mephisto's wink

dmills
Mephisto is a second generation demon offspring of the dark elder gods. He'd get raped by Chthon.

Blanket
Originally posted by CortSether
If Galactus had trouble with Agomotto by itself in its realm he will definitely have trouble with Chthon, even if he just devoured a planet. One planet doesn't make him 100% The thing is, Galactus was ripping through him pretty easily, and the only reason Aga was in the fight, was because he regens. I don't know if Chthon does this.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Blanket
The thing is, Galactus was ripping through him pretty easily, and the only reason Aga was in the fight, was because he regens. I don't know if Chthon does this. do you have those scans?

Blanket
do you have those scans? In the Galactus respect thread.

Can't copy/paste.

dmills
Scans are pointless anyway. Agamotto is a spawn from Oshtur who is the sister of Chthon. So he isn't as powerful as Chthon either way.

Colossus-Big C
ok i read the scans and it clearly was a stalemate and they was rocking galaxys with the energies released, then galactus starting eating his realm and mephisto told him to take surfer and go but
1. mephisto only let him go because his realm would of been destroyed NOT HIM
2. if galactus didnt start eating it it would of continued a stalemate.
3. galactus saw the fight wasnt going anywhere so he was going to, threatin to destroy his realm which would destroy all the souls of dead he had there.

that being said galactus cheated.

now with this fight, chthon wouldnt care if galactus started eating his realm simply because he created it and could just create another. also chthon>>>>>mephisto.

Colossus-Big C
one more thing in the galactus vs agamotto fight, it stated agamotto is beyond physical form, the worm form is just what he wants to look like. when galactus destroyed the worm form it said galactus didnt hurt him hes beyond physical form .

dmills
^^^ And Chthon is above Agamotto anyway.

AsbestosFlaygon
You are underestimating the power of the Power Cosmic..

Chthon with his little magic tricks would take 2-3 wins max in his realm, but in the end, he will lose.

Galactus is no Elder God... he is a top-tier Abstract-level being, >= The Phoenix Force.
A properly-written Galactus ala BCA would eat Elder Gods for breakfast, even in their own realms.

dmills
Oh I believe Big G for the win. But not in Chthon's dimension. He has control over all reality there. It's not happening.

Colossus-Big C
You are underestimating the power of the Power Cosmic..

Chthon with his little magic tricks would take 2-3 wins max in his realm, but in the end, he will lose.

Galactus is no Elder God... he is a top-tier Abstract-level being, >= The Phoenix Force.
A properly-written Galactus ala BCA would eat Elder Gods for breakfast, even in their own realms. facepalm little magic tricks huh, the guy was warping the universe into chaos, if it wasnt for a spell they did on him that stop him from talking so he couldnt cast spells he would of succesfully warp it into darkness...i do believe galactus is more powerful but just not in his realm

Utrigita
Galactus for the win.

galactusischere
Galactus wins this with no trouble at all. He will eat Chthon's realm.

Kasper Gutman
Big G wins in the regular universe but splits in Chthon's realm. I'm not convinced that Chthon can take the physical abuse that Agamotto can. Big G had zero chance of winning against Agamotto in his own realm as damage meant nothing to Agamotto. If Chthon can duplicate that feat then big G's in trouble and if not I still see Chthon taking a couple wins.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by galactusischere
Galactus wins this with no trouble at all. He will eat Chthon's realm. then chthon creates another.....unlike mephisto he created the realm he's in

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
Big G wins in the regular universe but splits in Chthon's realm. I'm not convinced that Chthon can take the physical abuse that Agamotto can. Big G had zero chance of winning against Agamotto in his own realm as damage meant nothing to Agamotto. If Chthon can duplicate that feat then big G's in trouble and if not I still see Chthon taking a couple wins. agamotto wasnt taking damage, it said in the comic that agamotto just like any elder god are beyond physical form. the bodies are nothing

galactusischere
then chthon creates another.....unlike mephisto he created the realm he's in
So? how did he create it? How long did it take him to create it? What would he do after Galactus ate his realm and was at well-fed levels?

Those are the real questions.

Colossus-Big C
So? how did he create it? How long did it take him to create it? What would he do after Galactus ate his realm and was at well-fed levels?

Those are the real questions. i dont see how galactus can kill him though. he is essential to the cosmic balance.
vishanti-order
chthon-chaos.

agamotto stated this

galactusischere
Galactus' purpose>every other being's purpose minus his siblings and LT/TOAA.

AsbestosFlaygon
Galactus plays a far greater role in the Marvel cosmos than Chthon.

At the peak of his power, he should virtually be on par with Eternity, Death, and other Abstracts below only to The Living Tribunal.

Elder Gods are nothing but fodder to them.

Colossus-Big C
according to the OHOTMU(Official Handbook Of The Marvel Universe)

Elder Gods/Demons. chthon,set
>>
Mephisto,dormammu,satannish, thog etc
>>
Shuma gorath, cyttorak ,octessence members, Zom
mmm

huh

AsbestosFlaygon
Elder Gods are still < any Abstract

Colossus-Big C
Elder Gods are still < any Abstract true

galactusischere
Dormammu>Shuma/Zom? How is that possible?

Colossus-Big C
Dormammu>Shuma/Zom? How is that possible? thats how they have it in there... confused

the Darkone
Zom is well above Dormammu,Shuma and that's a fact, somebody at marvel are not reading comics at all.

Mr Master

i dont see how galactus can kill him though.
he is essential to the cosmic balance.
vishanti-order
chthon-chaos.

agamotto stated this
no expression ... Chthon has nothing to do with cosmic balance, neither do the Vishanti.

And ... Galactus ftw. (in any realm, including Chthon's)

dmills
Nope. Not happening. Galactus tussled with Agamotto. Chthon>>> Agamotto.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by dmills
Nope. Not happening. Galactus tussled with Agamotto. Chthon>>> Agamotto. Galactus would have eaten Aga's realm just like Mephitso if the battle went on longer.
Galactus is a somebody unlike Zom, Shuma, VIshanti, Chthon etc.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by the Darkone
Zom is well above Dormammu,Shuma and that's a fact, somebody at marvel are not reading comics at all.

Shuma>Zom>>>>Dormammu

Blanket
Someone refresh me on what Chthon has done.

Bouboumaster
ok i read the scans and it clearly was a stalemate and they was rocking galaxys with the energies released, then galactus starting eating his realm and mephisto told him to take surfer and go but
1. mephisto only let him go because his realm would of been destroyed NOT HIM
2. if galactus didnt start eating it it would of continued a stalemate.
3. galactus saw the fight wasnt going anywhere so he was going to, threatin to destroy his realm which would destroy all the souls of dead he had there.

that being said galactus cheated.

now with this fight, chthon wouldnt care if galactus started eating his realm simply because he created it and could just create another. also chthon>>>>>mephisto.

He didn't cheat: Destroying and eating realities/world/planets it's in his powerset. And after eating the realm of Mephisto, where this dude were invincible, resplanishing his battery, who do you think would have win? wink

Colossus-Big C
Someone refresh me on what Chthon has done. he was planning to warp the universe into darkness..

i hear marvel writers are gonna make a comic saying it was chthon/lore loophole that caused the things in HOM Wanda

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Mr Master
no expression ... Chthon has nothing to do with cosmic balance, neither do the Vishanti.

And ... Galactus ftw. (in any realm, including Chthon's) so agamotto lied?

Blanket
he was planning to warp the universe into darkness..

i hear marvel writers are gonna make a comic saying it was chthon/lore loophole that caused the things in HOM Wanda Ooh, spooky. How'd that work out for him?

Bump this thread when that happens.
Although it is basically his power and whatnot, it would have to be amplified to serious levels considering Chthon running away from Atum, and getting driven back a couple of times by lesser forces.

Colossus-Big C
Ooh, spooky. How'd that work out for him?

Bump this thread when that happens.
Although it is basically his power and whatnot, it would have to be amplified to serious levels considering Chthon running away from Atum, and getting driven back a couple of times by lesser forces. they used tech that made him unable to talk so he couldnt use his magic
thats plot device at its finist.

and of course he would run from demogorge he eats gods, commen sence says if your a god, demogorge can eat you.
demogorge punked odin and zeus before.

Blanket
they used tech that made him unable to talk so he couldnt use his magic
thats plot device at its finist.

and of course he would run from demogorge he eats gods, commen sence says if your a god, demogorge can eat you.
demogorge punked odin and zeus before. So, he didn't warp the universe?

Except the Skrull God, that iirc got killed by Mika. Oh, and Seth. And Thor was able to control him.

When?

Colossus-Big C
So, he didn't warp the universe?

Except the Skrull God, that iirc got killed by Mika. Oh, and Seth. And Thor was able to control him.

When?
he was warping it in the backround, you see the skies turning dark and demons spawning.

that skrull god had the energies of 978 pantheons(each having skyfathers) inside of him.
Mikaboshi claws kills gods on touch thats how he killed him.

when the lords of the splinter realms merged all the hells toghther demogorge came and ate them( seth, satannish, mephisto, hela, pluto etc) along with there realms
thor is his brother thats why he controlled him for a bit

Blanket
he was warping it in the backround, you see the skies turning dark and demons spawning.

that skrull god had the energies of 978 pantheons(each having skyfathers) inside of him.
Mikaboshi claws kills gods on touch thats how he killed him.

when the lords of the splinter realms merged all the hells toghther demogorge came and ate them( seth, satannish, mephisto, hela, pluto etc) along with there realms
thor is his brother thats why he controlled him for a bit Or he was warping in that specific area... Either way, doesn't help guage him being able to defeat Galactus since he didn't do it...

Each having Skyfathers in him? You do realize that this was just a shock value number, don't you? And iirc, the feat of blowing up Demo was attributed to shapeshifting.

I was asking about when he punked Odin and Zeus.

BTW, I meant Set.

Colossus-Big C
Or he was warping in that specific area... Either way, doesn't help guage him being able to defeat Galactus since he didn't do it...

Each having Skyfathers in him? You do realize that this was just a shock value number, don't you? And iirc, the feat of blowing up Demo was attributed to shapeshifting.

I was asking about when he punked Odin and Zeus.

BTW, I meant Set.
1.i never said he beats galactus, i said in his realm its a stalemate
2. he still had MANY Gods inside of him and its not a shock value its the exact number, and i also see it as PIS as demogorge was eating many other skrull gods there.

he punked them when the lords of the splinter realms released him, odin rushed and summoned zeus then the rest of the god heads because of the big threat.
when cronus was released atum came to olympus stating if they dont defeat him he would eat them all(including zeus) along with olympus

Blanket
2. he still had MANY Gods inside of him and its not a shock value its the exact number, and i also see it as PIS as demogorge was eating many other skrull gods there.

he punked them when the lords of the splinter realms released him, odin rushed and summoned zeus then the rest of the god heads because of the big threat.
when cronus was released atum came to olympus stating if they dont defeat him he would eat them all(including zeus) along with olympus Right. This still has to have a basis, no?
It is for shock value though. All numbers like that are in comics. It's to fool the guy who reads it and goes "OMG don't fight him Atum, he has 978 pantheons inside him!" If it's an exact number, then they must be really weak pantheons, as well.
Also, they aren't Skyfathers because there aren't 978 Skyfathers, as Skyfather is a title, not a power level in comics, but meh.

So... he word punked Olympus, and worry punked Odin?

galactusischere

when cronus was released atum came to olympus stating if they dont defeat him he would eat them all(including zeus) along with olympus

No. Chthon won't stand a chance against Galactus when PIS and CIS are off. Abstract>=Celestial>Cosmic Cube Being>>>>>>>>Elder god

Colossus-Big C
No. Chthon won't stand a chance against Galactus when PIS and CIS are off. Abstract>=Celestial>Cosmic Cube Being>>>>>>>>Elder god your forgetting this is in his realm, mephisto, agamotto all have stalemated him in there realms and it would be a stalemate unless he eats there realm(imo is cheating)
also cosmic cube beings are not that much more powerful than elder
gods
IIRC dr strange used a cosmic cube to battle chthon and banish him back to his realm(this is before the time he was controlling quicksilver)

JakeTheBank
It's not really cheating if his power set involves consuming planets and large viable power sources.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
It's not really cheating if his power set involves consuming planets and large viable power sources.

No, apparently it is cheating you see. But having an entire dimension to tap into for power isn't cheating some how.

Galactus for the majority here. Galactus would stomp Chthon. The idea that Agamotto is some how lesser than Chthon because he's an offspring of Oshtur is absurd. I guess Johnny Storm is more powerful than Franklin Richard's since he's his uncle. WTF? Also, Havok would wreck Cable in a fight since he's his uncle too.

dmills
WFT kind of nonsense is that Whitewitch? The Eldergods have hierarchy just like all other cosmics and what not. Agamotto is a notch below Chthon in the elder god hierarchy.

the Darkone
What has Chthon done to make him more powerful than Agamotto. If I'm not mistaking Agamotto is the most powerful member out of the Vishanti.

Anyway Galactus 10/10 regardless where he is.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by the Darkone
What has Chthon done to make him more powerful than Agamotto. If I'm not mistaking Agamotto is the most powerful member out of the Vishanti.

Anyway Galactus 10/10 regardless where he is. im pretty sure he is equal to vishanti as it says "the combine forces of the vishanti to oppose chthons dark magic"

(i know galactus is above elder gods)

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
No, apparently it is cheating you see. But having an entire dimension to tap into for power isn't cheating some how.

Galactus for the majority here. Galactus would stomp Chthon. The idea that Agamotto is some how lesser than Chthon because he's an offspring of Oshtur is absurd. I guess Johnny Storm is more powerful than Franklin Richard's since he's his uncle. WTF? Also, Havok would wreck Cable in a fight since he's his uncle too. how is that cheating when galactus himself taps into "cosmic power" which is the power of the universe, he has the entire universe to tap into power...

JakeTheBank
I don't see how Galactus absorbing/devouring anything on hand (including planets/dimensions) is cheating when that's what he does.

Mr Master

he was planning to warp the universe into darkness..
Outisde his pocket realm, Chthon has done practically nothing.

i hear marvel writers are gonna make a comic saying it was chthon/lore loophole that caused the things in HOM Wanda
laughing ...

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Mr Master
Outisde his pocket realm, Chthon has done practically nothing.

laughing ... 1.while his book wiped all the vampires from existance and made it so they never would exist again, and turned blade into a monster that was slaying the midnight sons, almost killing dr strange with his presence.

2.laugh all you want thats the current plans...

Mr Master

1.while his book wiped all the vampires from existance and made it so they never would exist again, and turned blade into a monster that was slaying the midnight sons, almost killing dr strange with his presence.
Still done practically nothing, in comparison with the likes of Galactus.

And looking at your other claims, I have to look into even this new one to believe it.

2.laugh all you want thats the current plans...
"Current plans?" ... Post the proof, or guide me to where this info exists.

Kasper Gutman
thedarkone is right. Agamotto is the most powerful member of the Vishanti. Oshtur isn't more powerful just because she's his momma. It's my opinion that Agamotto is more powerful than Chthon. I've softened slightly on my opinion of Chthon. I think its possible he could take a couple wins or at least stalemate Galactus a couple times in his realm but I don't think he does. He's a coward when facing possible defeat. He just doesn't seem all that impressive face to face like Agamotto does who by the way seems to slightly one up Chthon on similiar spells and created artifacts. But that's not really germane to this argument.

Knowsbleed33
Why bring the Agamotto fight into this? Agamotto isn't an Elder God, Chthon is. Galactus was hungry, and it took place in Aga's realm.

Kasper Gutman
Ah c'mon, Agamotto is close enough to the original wave of Elder Gods to be considered one. Your splitting hairs if you don't. And just cause Chthon is older doesn't make him automatically more powerful than Agamotto. And bringing up the Agamotto fight or the Mephisto fight IS extremely relevant to this thread. They're almost exact duplicates of this thread's combatants and location.

Knowsbleed33
The Mephisto fight may be, but the Agamotto fight isn't. It was loaded with circumstance.

Colossus-Big C
chthon is more powerful that agamotto FACT

he wiped all of asgard from existance, turned a city into marble and made the ocean boils with a gesture, even Rune King Thor stated he is more powerful than him.

galactusischere
Galactus does a herald my rage blast that kills Chthon.

The end.

Colossus-Big C
Galactus does a herald my rage blast that kills Chthon.

The end. chthon>rune king thor

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Who's the strongest being Cthon could beat in his own dimension? Surely not someone like LT right? weird thing is...Demogorge would eat Cthon in his own realm and we all know Galactus>Demogorge... eek!

galactusischere
chthon>rune king thor

Ok...?

galactusischere
Originally posted by nicamarvin
weird thing is...Demogorge would eat Cthon in his own realm and we all know Galactus>>>>>>>Demogorge... eek!

Yes we do.

nicamarvin
Ok...? any ElderGod is above RKT... cool

Yes we do. the funny thing is most people here think FP Classic Demogorge>>FP Destroyer and we all know how good FP Destroyed did against a host of Celestials and Celestials are more or less in Galactus level.... eek!

galactusischere
any ElderGod is above RKT... cool

the funny thing is most people here think FP Classic Demogorge>>FP Destroyer and we all know how good FP Destroyed did against a host of Celestials and Celestials are more or less in Galactus level.... eek!

Nah, FP Destroyer>Classic Demo IMO.
And of course Galactus can kill nearly any celestial in a one on one fight, save perhaps Scathan.

Colossus-Big C
Ok...? rune king thor is near abstract.

nicamarvin
Nah, FP Destroyer>Classic Demo IMO.
And of course Galactus can kill nearly any celestial in a one on one fight, save perhaps Scathan. I am talking about the one that had his belly full of ElderGods in his first apearance.... wink

galactusischere
rune king thor is near abstract.

Nah.

I am talking about the one that had his belly full of ElderGods in his first apearance.... wink

Elder gods are miles below cube beings, who are miles below celestials who are again miles below abstracts.

Colossus-Big C
Nah.

Elder gods are miles below cube beings, who are miles below celestials who are again miles below abstracts. elders arent miles below cube beings, it took a cosmic cube to banish set back to his dimension.
dont forget he beat pheonix, and broke cytoraks crimson bands like tissue paper(though it was an alternate set that set created)

nicamarvin
Nah.

Elder gods are miles below cube beings, who are miles below celestials who are again miles below abstracts. this is how things are Classic Demogorge>>ElderGods(vishanti)>>RKT>>everybody else(Odin and below).. cool

galactusischere
Who is the most powerful of the elder gods/demons?

Colossus-Big C
this is how things are Classic Demogorge>>ElderGods(vishanti)>>RKT>>everybody else(Odin and below).. cool vishanti is actually>demogorge. they summoned the Living Tribunal to controll a menace for them, where galactus and utah had to use all there power to summon eternity

nicamarvin
Who is the most powerful of the elder gods/demons? at this moment the guys from the Vishanti.....ofcourse I don't count Atum as he was made to eat on them... eek!

galactusischere
Meh, that was classic uber Eternity. Current Eternity gets punked by everybody.

galactusischere
at this moment the guys from the Vishanti.....ofcourse I don't count Atum as he was made to eat on them... eek!

What about Cyttorak?
and what is Shuma Gorath exactly? Is he an elder god/demon?

nicamarvin
vishanti is actually>demogorge. Nah oshtur was lucky she was not around wen Demogorge open that can of woop ass... cool

Colossus-Big C
Who is the most powerful of the elder gods/demons? based on feats.

1. Vishanti

2. Chthon
Wiped asgard from existance(who had RKT at the time) with a gesture, turned a city into solid emerald, and turned grass into class 100 monsters

3. Set

killed pheonix, broke cyttoraks cosmic bands, controlled 6 alternate dimensions

4.Agamotto

5. Oshtur/Gaea

nicamarvin
based on feats.

1. Chthon
Wiped asgard from existance(who had RKT at the time) with a gesture, turned a city into solid emerald, and turned grass into class 100 monsters

2. Set

killed pheonix, broke cyttoraks cosmic bands, controlled 6 alternate dimensions

Agamotto

4. Oshtur/Gaea hey sounds like Demogorge's diner...

galactusischere
What about Cyttorak?
and what is Shuma Gorath exactly? Is he an elder god/demon?

Colossus-Big C
Nah oshtur was lucky she was not around wen Demogorge open that can of woop ass... cool oshtur cannot permanetly stay on earth because of demogorge but im talking about the full vishantis combined powers

Colossus-Big C
Meh, that was classic uber Eternity. Current Eternity gets punked by everybody. doesnt matter, vishanti summoned LT to do a job for them stick out tongue

galactusischere
Are Oshtur and Gaea sisters?

Colossus-Big C
Cytorak in no more powerful than gaea or oshtur based on them being able to grant dr strange the "crinmson bands of cyttorak " with out cyttoraks consent

no clue on shuma

Colossus-Big C
Are Oshtur and Gaea sisters? yes, though gaea is an abstract, shes the ebodiment of earths life

Colossus-Big C
Here, chthon moves all of asgard into a void dimension prison with a "Gesture"
note that rune king thor seen this in his foresights
and couldnt do jack about it

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4581/chthon2.jpg

the ninjak
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
He didn't cheat: Destroying and eating realities/world/planets it's in his powerset. And after eating the realm of Mephisto, where this dude were invincible, resplanishing his battery, who do you think would have win? wink

In the Image/Marvel crossover Lucifer swapped places with Malebolgia and in the Image Universe was pretty weak and had to gather souls in New York to regain some energy.....So yeah if Galactus absorbed Lucifer's hell souls then Lucifer would be in trouble.

Galactus is older than the Earth therefore older than Chthon. He was around before the galaxy's Big Bang! IMO he can defeat Cthon. In Chthon's own Realm? I don't see why he would bother when he could just draw the demon out through Wandagore Mountain. Chthon > Lucifer sounds weird though Marvel Lucifer is no Satan and Chthon is definitely no Chthulu!!!!!!! I don't see the connection other than similar name.
I know people here don't like me using mythology outside of comic canon. But mythological Chthulu would kick these guys asses.

But ranting aside I can see Galactus draining Chthon's realm and overwhelming the Demon. Especially If Chthon had succeeded in ruling Marvel Earth and SS had no reason to protect the inhabitants anymore...once Galactus absorbs Earth Chthon is screwed.....IMO

psycho gundam
Originally posted by M-Body
The Big G is planet-fed and attacks Chthon in his own realm. chthon created that realm to hide from an ass kicking from atum.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by the ninjak
In the Image/Marvel crossover Lucifer swapped places with Malebolgia and in the Image Universe was pretty weak and had to gather souls in New York to regain some energy.....So yeah if Galactus absorbed Lucifer's hell souls then Lucifer would be in trouble.

Galactus is older than the Earth therefore older than Chthon. He was around before the galaxy's Big Bang! IMO he can defeat Cthon. In Chthon's own Realm? I don't see why he would bother when he could just draw the demon out through Wandagore Mountain. Chthon > Lucifer sounds weird though Marvel Lucifer is no Satan and Chthon is definitely no Chthulu!!!!!!! I don't see the connection other than similar name.
I know people here don't like me using mythology outside of comic canon. But mythological Chthulu would kick these guys asses.

But ranting aside I can see Galactus draining Chthon's realm and overwhelming the Demon. Especially If Chthon had succeeded in ruling Marvel Earth and SS had no reason to protect the inhabitants anymore...once Galactus absorbs Earth Chthon is screwed.....IMO he was trying to conquor the whole universe, not just earth......
any ways i never said chthon wins. but its close.
runke king thor is very much abstract level and chthon>Rkthor also chthon created a race of demons that lucifer(before he was the devil) had to battle for centuries.
Chthon>>>Lucifer>>>>Mephisto

Colossus-Big C
d

Nihilist
Galactus.

Mr Master
Galactus ftw.

Utrigita
Galactus for the win.

zom1967
Are these the same Elder gods that legion(an omega level mutant)obliterated from existence.If that`s the case BigG for the easy win,A 4 planet fed Galactus is at least equal to an adult Franklin Richards.Who is a beyond omega mutant.

Epicurus
^Nope. Though a case could be made for them being the same species.

abhilegend
Galactus was never overpowered and trapped in a doll, was he?

Epicurus
^Magic is hax.

CatL18
Elder Gods is universal, and in their universe, They are like omnipotent. But, Galactus is above Elder God. Well fed Galactus is above universal.

guy222
G

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.