Agamotto vs. Rune Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

M-Body
Who wins?

superuber

Kasper Gutman
Agamotto wins in his realm. In normal space its a real fight with potential to split but I'm still taking Agamotto for most of them. If this was a ho-hum average skyfather then Agamotto stomps but RKT seemed to be operating at the upper echelon of skyfathers and who knows may be a threat to higher cosmics. Its hard to say without seeing more on-panel feats by RKT. There no chance of Agamotto getting killed though he is after all eternal but the way to fight him is through magic and RKT has access to the Odin-Force and rune magic. So maybe RKT could whip out a rune and send Agamotto back to his realm. The fun in this fight is a skyfather with the ability to see and alter the future and a vishanti that's all-seeing.

Here's a question. If the entire 616 universe and all pocket dimension were destroyed would the vishanti still exist?

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
Here's a question. If the entire 616 universe and all pocket dimension were destroyed would the vishanti still exist?
No. Only the complete nothingness that is Oblivion would exist.

As for the match, I would have to side with Agamotto. RKT has not shown that he is a top tier Elder God-level, though he may possibly be seeing how he easily defeated Those Who Sit Above.

Colossus-Big C
i think if you destroy the 616 universe all the multiverse would collaps. because of it being the prime/original universe

Kasper Gutman
Here's another question; can RKT force Agamotto back to his realm from normal space? If he can't then at best he can stalemate Agamotto for an unknown amount of time. I know Dr. Strange couldn't force Agamotto back and he called upon the powers of a ton of major demons.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
Here's another question; can RKT force Agamotto back to his realm from normal space? If he can't then at best he can stalemate Agamotto for an unknown amount of time. I know Dr. Strange couldn't force Agamotto back and he called upon the powers of a ton of major demons. the only thing ive seen forced an elder god back to its realm is a cosmic cube.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.