mario bros. vs star fox and flaco

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wammamram
ok the battle takes place on the super mario sunshine board in super smash brothers brawl

who wins?

Maester_yoda
depends on who is playing.... big grin

wammamram
lol they are playing as thereselves

Maester_yoda
ahh...in that case i don't think the mario bros have any defense against a futuristic laser beam....star fox does a barrel roll ftw

The Scenario
Mario Bros. get all their items?

Maester_yoda
if they do then it might be diff. I was under the impression they are the same ones from brawl

XanatosForever
Who the hell is flaco? I didn't realize there were uber skinny dudes in Brawl.

Tier list says Falco stomps all.

wammamram
sorry for not including the items aand stuff, ok all items from brawl are availble and flaco is the blue bird xanatosforever

XanatosForever
...I was trolling, wammamram. no expression

With the exception of the bros. getting a hold of a starman or two and some hammers, Team Star Fox still wins.

MooCowofJustice
I don't know of any Star Fox feats. But if you count Brawl feats, it's a pretty even fight. Fox is really fast but Mario is pretty fast as well, and can easily dodge those lasers.

Remember that Mario has ubar strength and ubar jumping abilities. If Fox isn't incredibly fast, then without Brawl, Mario could win.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by wammamram
ok the battle takes place on the super mario sunshine board in super smash brothers brawl
It's called Isle Delfino... Not something unique to just Brawl.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.