Archenemy VS Demogorge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
The Archenemy, probably the strongest technological threat Marvel has ever witnessed. He was stronger than the Elder Gods and the Lords of the Splinter Realms.

VS

Demogorge at his peak, before eating the Skrull God.

Colossus-Big C
just a note about that skrull god.
he had the energies of 978 pantheons inside himself. who i presume all had skyfathers. imagine 978 Odins

archenemy>Demogorge though

SoulDevourer
eventualy Archenemy
if Atum dont know its weakness then its basicly omnipotent theres nothin he can do to it

AsbestosFlaygon
Maybe I should've put that Skrull God against Archenemy instead...

Colossus-Big C
but they basically are the same,

both can consume magic
both can consume realms
both are immune to magic

SoulDevourer
even skrull god, hows it gonna hurt Archenmy? cept for its weakness its completly invincible...serously that thing was badass...it prolly take abstract lvl to beat it

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
even skrull god, hows it gonna hurt Archenmy? cept for its weakness its completly invincible...serously that thing was badass...it prolly take abstract lvl to beat it archenemy>>Galactus =/> demogorge

Utrigita
Archenemy for the win.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
archenemy>>Galactus =/> demogorge

no..

Galactus>Shuma Gorath/AE>Zom.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by galactusischere
no..

Galactus>Shuma Gorath/AE>Zom. AE>shuma gorath>galactus.

i say galactus=demogorge because demogorge did far better againts mephisto in his realm

galactusischere
Shuma>Galactus? where are u getting those from?
Galactus would eat AE, SHuma and Zom + all the other powerful demonic mystics.

Kasper Gutman
I don't see big G eating Zom. I see maybe Galactus grabbing hold of Zom and ripping off his topknot and getting LT's attention. LT would then deal with Zom. Unless big G finds a way to contain Zom somehow; Zom screws up big G.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
I don't see big G eating Zom. I see maybe Galactus grabbing hold of Zom and ripping off his topknot and getting LT's attention. LT would then deal with Zom. Unless big G finds a way to contain Zom somehow; Zom screws up big G. What has he ever done? Eternity never mentioned that he was afraid of Zom. Or was defeated by him.

and plus Galactus is TRUE eternity's brother.

Prep-Man
What was Archenemey's weakness?

AsbestosFlaygon
Nightcrawler destroyed its database, which contains all of Marvel's known magics.
Could be the reason why Archenemy was immune to all forms of magic, before the destruction of the computer database.

guy222
Archenemy

Galan007
Originally posted by Prep-Man
What was Archenemey's weakness? Nugent's machine.

Nugent's machine was essentially a database/repository that contained all magical knowledge -- knowledge which eventually evolved into the Archenemy. That said, once Nightcrawler destroyed Nugent's machine in the real world, Archenemy became vastly weakened and was able to be permanently destroyed via Magik+Soulsword.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.