Blood-lust Sentry vs Blood-lust Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Epic showdown.

Who remains standing?

pinksushi1
Superman since he is faster and can knock him out first.

manx422
Superman

quanchi112
Originally posted by pinksushi1
Superman since he is faster and can knock him out first. Based on?

pinksushi1
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on?

Superman is simply faster. He can fly almost as fast as light.

Starscream M
Superman is simply faster. He can fly almost as fast as light. and sentry can't?

h1a8
Superman is clearly faster by feats (far faster than light) but Sentry wins this if this is MM Sentry.

BruceSkywalker
i don't see sentry, let alone a blood lusted one tear supes apart..

supes at least 8/10

quanchi112
Superman is simply faster. He can fly almost as fast as light. And the Sentry can't?Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i don't see sentry, let alone a blood lusted one tear supes apart..

supes at least 8/10 MM showing. Nuff said. Sentry can't really be killed while Supes can. Sentry's also strong enough and mean enough to tear heroes in half. Supes is in for it here.

namorsubby
you really shouldn't bloodlust superman.......

superman going all out in comic appearances pretty much rises to whatever challenge, I mean, he IS superman.....

SM 10/10

xJLxKing
Originally posted by namorsubby
SM 10/10

JakeTheBank
erm

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
erm what?

JakeTheBank
I can't see how Superman wins 10/10 against Sentry. Hell, I can't see Sentry winning 10/10 against Superman. Both extremes are wrong, imo.

namorsubby
no way sentry beating supes in a bad mood.........don't care what mood he's in

SamZED
If they fight in a comic Superman definitely.. because he's Superman.
All things concidered Sentry at his best is pretty much immortal and should be able to take Superman apart with zero efforts. But tha's at his best. Guess we'll have to wait for the next DA issue learn what Sentry as the Void is capale of..

Prep-Man
Superman 6/10.

shokosugi
Superman should never be mentioned in the same sentence as Sentry.

Mindset
Originally posted by shokosugi
Superman should never be mentioned in the same sentence as Sentry. I agree, Superman is too much of a failure.

shokosugi
you can do better than that mindset.

Mindset
But you can't.

Knowsbleed33
Superman.

Survivor19
Sentry

manx422
Originally posted by Mindset
I agree, DOOMIE is too much of a failure. Fixed

Wasn't sentry retconned as an indestructible reality warper above molecule man? How does superman get even a single victory? Current Sentry will stomp on him.

Batman-Prime
Superman wins, he is beyond Sentrys reality warping. And Sentry has some problems with physical punishment.

Mshinu
The junkie beats the boyscout

manx422
no he does not

the ninjak
Depends on if Superman's particles can handle what Molecule Man couldn't.......
I doubt it.
Sentry For the win!!

AsbestosFlaygon
Superman becomes Abstract-level yet again

He dons some sort of upgrade/armor similar to the Miracle Machine Armor, or some other plot device.

Parmaniac
Sentry looses cause it was always the Void that has done the in****incredible stuff smile

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Sentry looses cause it was always the Void that has done the in****incredible stuff smile

Isn't the void sentry's blood lust?

the ninjak
The gap between Void and Sentry is being bridged anyway.

Endless Mike
As much as I don't like to admit it Sentry would probably win

quanchi112
Originally posted by namorsubby
you really shouldn't bloodlust superman.......

superman going all out in comic appearances pretty much rises to whatever challenge, I mean, he IS superman.....

SM 10/10 Why? If anything a Sentry bloodlusted goes right through him. He's vastly more powerful and can rearrange his molecules at any time during the fight.

Originally posted by xJLxKing
How?

Originally posted by shokosugi
Superman should never be mentioned in the same sentence as Sentry. I agree when they are both bloodlusted. One character can rip you in half or rearrange your molecules while the other won't. Sentry wins.

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Superman. How?

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Superman wins, he is beyond Sentrys reality warping. And Sentry has some problems with physical punishment. What are you talking about? Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Superman becomes Abstract-level yet again

He dons some sort of upgrade/armor similar to the Miracle Machine Armor, or some other plot device. He'd need some artifact here if the Sentry was bloodlusted.

h1a8
I wish Marvel would make up their mind about Sentry. Because he is too inconsistent. Hard to argue for or against him, especially when he does dumb stuff like the MM thing and then gets physically punished at another instance.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
I wish Marvel would make up their mind about Sentry. Because he is too inconsistent. Hard to argue for or against him, especially when he does dumb stuff like the MM thing and then gets physically punished at another instance. It depends on his mindset and of course they can't have him fighting in every appearance like he did against the MM. They have to create some sort of drama in a story so most characters most powerful/effective options are only used rarely.

bbrem123
its pretty obvious now that current sentry stomps supes...there is nothing superman can do to win this

h1a8
Originally posted by bbrem123
its pretty obvious now that current sentry stomps supes...there is nothing superman can do to win this

I agree. But you must understand that Sentry is inconsistent and even currently has problems with physical punishment. Superman can possibly blitz him faster than he can respond. But if Sentry can't be koed then Superman loses, if so then Superman has a shot.

-Pr-
If it's Dark Avengers, beating molecule man at his own game Sentry, then Sentry, but Superman has resisted molecular manipulation before, so it's not a cake walk.

Superman otherwise, and yes, including Siege.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
If it's Dark Avengers, beating molecule man at his own game Sentry, then Sentry, but Superman has resisted molecular manipulation before, so it's not a cake walk.

Superman otherwise, and yes, including Siege. In Siege though so far he's also shown void tactics when Ares cut him a void tentacle came out. We might see him completely void out. The way they are portraying him in dark avengers 13 to seems to me this guy's clearly power personified.

I think we'll know what we need to know when he takes on Thor.

-Pr-
In Siege though so far he's also shown void tactics when Ares cut him a void tentacle came out. We might see him completely void out. The way they are portraying him in dark avengers 13 to seems to me this guy's clearly power personified.

I think we'll know what we need to know when he takes on Thor.

yes, we will, so until that happens, my opinion won't change...

quanchi112
yes, we will, so until that happens, my opinion won't change... Alright, but if he hands Thor his ass I hope it does change.

-Pr-
Alright, but if he hands Thor his ass I hope it does change.

why wouldn't it?

quanchi112
why wouldn't it? Just checking.

Batman-Prime
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/1351/supersting33cu9.jpg

shifty

tkitna
Sentry seems to be above the likes of Superman now, but i'll wait to see how bad Marvel has him job to Thor first before outright denying Supes any wins at all.

bbrem123
Originally posted by tkitna
Sentry seems to be above the likes of Superman now, but i'll wait to see how bad Marvel has him job to Thor first before outright denying Supes any wins at all.

haha ur right...it just might happen lol...but thor is a beast tho

the ninjak
Originally posted by h1a8
I agree. But you must understand that Sentry is inconsistent and even currently has problems with physical punishment. Superman can possibly blitz him faster than he can respond. But if Sentry can't be koed then Superman loses, if so then Superman has a shot.

Of course he is inconsistent he has paranoid schizophrenia and multiple personalities. Sentry can only be levelled now by the last three issues of Dark Avengers and Siege.
The gap between the two identities is now being bridged.
This thread will explode after Siege.

carver9
Sentry losing to thor doesnt have anything to do with Supes (if he lose). Thor versatility and power put him in leagues above his peers (look at his recent fight against the destroyer).

I give this to Sentry, he's clearly more powerful, just as fast, just as strong, if not stronger, and just cant be beaten.

But its not a 10/10, I'll say 8/10.

Warlord
Superman wins, he is beyond Sentrys reality warping.

how exactly?

Warlord
I don't think Supes could beat a void in control sentry.

Blanket
lol at Sentry now having to be 'jobbed out' to Thor.

Before it would have been the other way around...

Superman otherwise, and yes, including Siege.

If the molecule mand couldn't resist it then SM has no chance in hell.

manx422
Superman stomps

quanchi112
haha ur right...it just might happen lol...but thor is a beast tho Haha. Our sigs are kinda alike. Originally posted by Blanket
lol at Sentry now having to be 'jobbed out' to Thor.

Before it would have been the other way around... Well with the void calling the shots I can see their point.Originally posted by carver9
Sentry losing to thor doesnt have anything to do with Supes (if he lose). Thor versatility and power put him in leagues above his peers (look at his recent fight against the destroyer).

I give this to Sentry, he's clearly more powerful, just as fast, just as strong, if not stronger, and just cant be beaten.

But its not a 10/10, I'll say 8/10. I agree. Superman lacks Thor's power.Originally posted by manx422
Superman stomps A bloodlusted Sentry is too much considering his molecular control abilities.

manx422
Superman > Thor > Sentry

quanchi112
Originally posted by manx422
Superman > Thor > Sentry Thor and the Sentry haven't even fought yet so like usual you are off.

Both the Sentry and Thor are greater than Superman imo. They both have him by far in power and can physically take him on as well.

Lord Feron
I always thought a bloodlusted sentry was Voided sentry, or atleast Sentry with Void mindset. He should simply mess with Supermans molecules and tell him to piss off or die.

manx422
Superman defeated thor

quanchi112
Superman defeated thor The writer said it could go either way. Just because you beat someone once that doesn't mean you win a full majority. Thor's always better after he's felt his opponent's measure.

manx422
Show me scan of thor beating superman

quanchi112
Show me scan of thor beating superman They only fought once. I never said Thor beat Superman anyways. I said in a forum matchup he wins the majority.

manx422
lets wait for seige#3

quanchi112
lets wait for seige#3 We don't have to actually because this is bloodlusted Sentry so he can just destroy Superman easily via MM.

-Pr-
Just checking.

pr1983

xJLxKing
Ignore him, he was hit in the head when he was a baby

rotiart
Bloodlusted sentry is void... Check the eyes in the panels when he breaks terrace axe in half, rips ares in half a god who in dark xmen defied xman and entere Planck time to fight him... Sentry who stoppe te skyfather level hulk when Noone else could..

Taking out the collective when it was a teambuster
and the molecule man feat... Mm who an instant earlier turned bullseue into angry water etc...

Void-sentry wins
sentry holding back (ie not bloodlusted) loses

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Ignore him, he was hit in the head when he was a baby Stick to the topic.

King Kandy
Sentry will just vaporize superman. Superman literally has nothing in his powerset capable of doing lasting harm to Sentry.

bbrem123
Originally posted by King Kandy
Sentry will just vaporize superman. Superman literally has nothing in his powerset capable of doing lasting harm to Sentry.

i wonder what would happen if sentry was busted up a crap load and the tentacles started to come out completely...would he just turn into a monster?

Parmaniac
i wonder what would happen if sentry was busted up a crap load and the tentacles started to come out completely...would he just turn into a monster? Void originally was a shapeshifter and already had some weird "monstrous" appereances

bbrem123
kinda feel like something like that is gonna end up happening

KuRuPT Thanosi

JakeTheBank

JakeTheBank
Where the hell did I say Sentry could beat Thanos?

Still waiting.

Parmaniac
Sentry would beat the shit out of Thanos smile

Mindset
smile

You didn't do it right.

This is how you do it.

Sentry could beat Thanos

JakeTheBank
uhuh

Touche.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Where the hell did I say Sentry could beat Thanos?

In the Thanos vs Sentry thread... Didn't you say you can't really see how Thanos wins? Yet here say it could go either way. If I'm wrong you can be sure to correct me.

Mindset
I think Thanos is as much of an anti-brick as you can possibly be in comics. Sheer strength, speed, and energy output isn't going to put down Thanos, not without plot device, which I'm sure Sentry will be able to tap into sooner or later. Thanos is far too smart and has was more options than a disturbed top tier powerhouse.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
In the Thanos vs Sentry thread... Didn't you say you can't really see how Thanos wins? Yet here say it could go either way. If I'm wrong you can be sure to correct me.

These are all my posts in that thread.

Unstoppable shitstorm, coming up

So now Sentry can transmute elements?

I very sincerely doubt it.

The Void is probably something all together different, and he's obviously egomaniacal enough to claim that he's God.

I knew there was a reason why I can remotely stand you and your posts. thumb up

stick out tongue

I think Thanos is as much of an anti-brick as you can possibly be in comics. Sheer strength, speed, and energy output isn't going to put down Thanos, not without plot device, which I'm sure Sentry will be able to tap into sooner or later. Thanos is far too smart and has was more options than a disturbed top tier powerhouse.

At this point in time, Sentry has shown to be more or less immortal.

That doesn't = unable to be harmed. People are better off using immense levels of physical damage than trying to disintegrate him.

^ He'd probably become something you'd see in naughty Japanese cartoons.

Totally forgot about that.

I'll probably read Legend of the Blue Marvel again this week.

I think you have me mistaken for someone else, dude. I don't think Thanos could outright kill Sentry for good based on the fact he keeps coming back, but I sure as hell believe Thanos can beat him.

KuRuPT Thanosi
My apologies man. I was wrong.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
My apologies man. I was wrong.

No prob, man. It happens.

quanchi112
i wonder what would happen if sentry was busted up a crap load and the tentacles started to come out completely...would he just turn into a monster? I had scythe change my sig because ours were too alike. He does great work. I love the middle image of Sentry/Void when he's going nutty on his wife.

supremthor
Originally posted by King Kandy

while superman may not have the powers needed to do lasting damage to sentry, sentry doesn't ether. Sentry vaporizing superman is the same as saying the sun vaporizing superman. the last thing sentry should do when facing superman is blasting him. Sentry is Strong but still not as strong as current superman, yes i no he ripped ares in half and all, but Superman should be able to that as well considering all his current showing of feats. The only reason is that its not in character, even though it would be cool as sh!t DC would never do that to the flag ship character.

quanchi112
Originally posted by supremthor
while superman may not have the powers needed to do lasting damage to sentry, sentry doesn't ether. Sentry vaporizing superman is the same as saying the sun vaporizing superman. the last thing sentry should do when facing superman is blasting him. Sentry is Strong but still not as strong as current superman, yes i no he ripped ares in half and all, but Superman should be able to that as well considering all his current showing of feats. The only reason is that its not in character, even though it would be cool as sh!t DC would never do that to the flag ship character. Sentry can kill the Superman. He can rearrange his molecules or just beat the life out of him. I mean the skrulls, stark, and norman osborn aren't all idiots when they ramble on about the Sentry losing it and killing them all.

The Sentry's potential and upper limits of his powers aren't even known. This is why the skrulls couldn't replicate the sentry. The Void is in there calling the shots and that's a scary thing for Superman. This is is a noncontest with sentry at his best.

carver9
while superman may not have the powers needed to do lasting damage to sentry, sentry doesn't ether. Sentry vaporizing superman is the same as saying the sun vaporizing superman. the last thing sentry should do when facing superman is blasting him. Sentry is Strong but still not as strong as current superman, yes i no he ripped ares in half and all, but Superman should be able to that as well considering all his current showing of feats. The only reason is that its not in character, even though it would be cool as sh!t DC would never do that to the flag ship character.

Sentry could physically cause Superman harm. Him not being able to do this shouldnt even be mentioned.

He has the energy out put along with the strength to cause Superman harm.

carver9
Sentry can kill the Superman. He can rearrange his molecules or just beat the life out of him. I mean the skrulls, stark, and norman osborn aren't all idiots when they ramble on about the Sentry losing it and killing them all.

The Sentry's potential and upper limits of his powers aren't even known. This is why the skrulls couldn't replicate the sentry. The Void is in there calling the shots and that's a scary thing for Superman. This is is a noncontest with sentry at his best.

Couldnt have said it better.

supremthor
Originally posted by carver9
Sentry could physically cause Superman harm. Him not being able to do this shouldnt even be mentioned.

He has the energy out put along with the strength to cause Superman harm.

Strength not so sure about that, energy output? are you retarded? unless its void Blasting superman, a KO isnt happening.

carver9
Strength not so sure about that, energy output? are you retarded? unless its void Blasting superman, a KO isnt happening.

Are you implying that energy attacks doesnt work against Superman?

Didnt Wonder Woman strength hurt Superman along with Captain Marvel and thousands of others.

quanchi112
Strength not so sure about that, energy output? are you retarded? unless its void Blasting superman, a KO isnt happening. Are you serious? Void/Sentry is the same person and we are seeing the Void actually take shape and form as the sentry.

Center image of my sig, that's the Sentry you are dealing with. The same guy who's idea of foreplay is kissing his wife on the cheek and telling her he's Galactus the world devourer, night hun. Yeah, he's screwed.

supremthor
Are you implying that energy attacks doesnt work against Superman?

Didnt Wonder Woman strength hurt Superman along with Captain Marvel and thousands of others.

I m not saying energy attacks wont work on superman, just not sentry's energy attacks. Sentry energy blast are composed of solar energy on different intensity level, and we should all no what what that does to superman. if a weakened Superman can survive a nebula size (a nebula holds Billions of Stars) sun eater going super nova he can survive any energy based attacks that sentry throws at him.

Captain Marvel and WW, did you seriously say that.

supremthor
Are you serious? Void/Sentry is the same person and we are seeing the Void actually take shape and form as the sentry.

Center image of my sig, that's the Sentry you are dealing with. The same guy who's idea of foreplay is kissing his wife on the cheek and telling her he's Galactus the world devourer, night hun. Yeah, he's screwed.

by that logic every hulk vs fight should include all the other alter versions of hulk.

quanchi112
I m not saying energy attacks wont work on superman, just not sentry's energy attacks. Sentry energy blast are composed of solar energy on different intensity level, and we should all no what what that does to superman. if a weakened Superman can survive a nebula size (a nebula holds Billions of Stars) sun eater going super nova he can survive any energy based attacks that sentry throws at him.

Captain Marvel and WW, did you seriously say that. That's like saying energy attacks don't work on Gladiator if we go solely on feats and ignored the times and the instances when far less has rocked Superman's world.

Prime blew through his hand easily. Do you think Superman mistook that for a hand massage?

quanchi112
by that logic every hulk vs fight should include all the other alter versions of hulk. It's the same character. This is the sentry bloodlusted. The higher feats are being done by the Void as the sentry.

namorinio
superman, sentry ripping ares in half doesnt mean crap if you are trying to compare ares to superman then youare even dumber then everybody say you are quanchi112

superman is faster and stronger by feats, sentry was one shotted by thor, superman one shotted thor nuff said unless you can bring some strength feats for sentry because his physical feats are getting his ass kicked by she hulk and moon knight, going toe 2 toe with namor and beating down ares who is nothing

the ninjak
Originally posted by namorinio
superman, sentry ripping ares in half doesnt mean crap if you are trying to compare ares to superman then youare even dumber then everybody say you are quanchi112

superman is faster and stronger by feats, sentry was one shotted by thor, superman one shotted thor nuff said unless you can bring some strength feats for sentry because his physical feats are getting his ass kicked by she hulk and moon knight, going toe 2 toe with namor and beating down ares who is nothing

Ripping Ares in half was not a feat for Sentry.
Destroying MM at his own game... that is a feat.
Sentry can take anything Supes dishes out while separating his particles.
Sentry FTW

namorinio
Originally posted by the ninjak
Sentry FTW

no no no it doesnt work like that, you cant take 1 feat of sentry and judge everything by that feat alone, when its 1 uber feat vs 20 feats where he gets beat up and humuliated then that 1 feat doesnt have any weight at all its like if i will use the 1 feat where spider-man defeated fire lord and i will say he can beat now anyone who is under fire lord level thats retarded.....specially when it was always shown that sentry cant go up against brute fighters he got beat by WWH , she hulk, stalmate with thor act act superman will just destroy him

the ninjak
no no no it doesnt work like that, you cant take 1 feat of sentry and judge everything by that feat alone, when its 1 uber feat vs 20 feats where he gets beat up and humuliated then that 1 feat doesnt have any weight at all its like if i will use the 1 feat where spider-man defeated fire lord and i will say he can beat now anyone who is under fire lord level thats retarded.....specially when it was always shown that sentry cant go up against brute fighters he got beat by WWH , she hulk, stalmate with thor act act superman will just destroy him

It does work like that when we are talking about the Sentry.
He has evolved so much in the last 3 months alone.
Comparing him now with events like WWH don't weigh up anymore.

namorinio
It does work like that when we are talking about the Sentry.
He has evolved so much in the last 3 months alone.
Comparing him now with events like WWH don't weigh up anymore.

who said that? you did? as i said before 1 feat doesnt hold any weight when yougot other 20 feats of him losing in combat to weaker oponnents then superman, its like in civil war when wolverine was healing out of everything from a single skeleton or a single drop of blood so now everybody were suppose to say he is imortal ? sentry got 1 uber showing vs muhc much more showings where he is humiliated so by now your speculations or 1 feat wonder doesnt have any credibility at all

the ninjak
who said that? you did? as i said before 1 feat doesnt hold any weight when yougot other 20 feats of him losing in combat to weaker oponnents then superman, its like in civil war when wolverine was healing out of everything from a single skeleton or a single drop of blood so now everybody were suppose to say he is imortal ? sentry got 1 uber showing vs muhc much more showings where he is humiliated so by now your speculations or 1 feat wonder doesnt have any credibility at all

1. What are you implying I said?
2. Wolverine did heal from the flesh in his skull....it's canon now.
3. Most of Sentry's defeats in the past were when he had some sort of episode and freaked out. Because he is a paranoid schizophrenic with multiple personalities.
4. In the last 3 months Sentry has realised he can control particles through being tortured by MM. Realised he can't be destroyed. And bridged the gap between his Sentry/Void personalities. It's canon!

namorinio
1. What are you implying I said?
2. Wolverine did heal from the flesh in his skull....it's canon now.
3. Most of Sentry's defeats in the past were when he had some sort of episode and freaked out. Because he is a paranoid schizophrenic with multiple personalities.
4. In the last 3 months Sentry has realised he can control particles through being tortured by MM. Realised he can't be destroyed. And bridged the gap between his Sentry/Void personalities. It's canon!

as i said before its only 1 showing vs many others that show it doesnt take much for bricks to beat him up so for now low feats of sentry>>>>>>> 1 high feat for him , you must be 1 retarded idiot if you think you can argue and be respected when you use 1 feat wonder who gets wrecked daily base by bricks so stop imberecing yourself

the ninjak
as i said before its only 1 showing vs many others that show it doesnt take much for bricks to beat him up so for now low feats of sentry>>>>>>> 1 high feat for him , you must be 1 retarded idiot if you think you can argue and be respected when you use 1 feat wonder who gets wrecked daily base by bricks so stop imberecing yourself

Wow what an idiot!
Try reading comics they will improve your vocabulary.
+ I gave you 3 feats in the last post alone.

Warlord
the character has changed the last months so yeah his previous low feats won't be that significant.
I doubt She Hulk can stalemate him now or anything...

Parmaniac
who said that? you did? as i said before 1 feat doesnt hold any weight when yougot other 20 feats of him losing in combat to weaker oponnents then superman, its like in civil war when wolverine was healing out of everything from a single skeleton or a single drop of blood so now everybody were suppose to say he is imortal ? sentry got 1 uber showing vs muhc much more showings where he is humiliated so by now your speculations or 1 feat wonder doesnt have any credibility at all thumb up
The only thing is Sentry/Void said after the MM incident he now knows how his powers work, but still he needs to show that level more on an average level

I personally will wait till Siege is over...

namorinio
Wow what an idiot!
Try reading comics they will improve your vocabulary.
+ I gave you 3 feats in the last post alone.

wow what an idiot and a lier, i am actually the one who is reading comics and see how everybody are destroying your wanking hero while you wank on 1 feat he got, what 3 feats? you only mention 1 single feat where he beats MM thats it, superman got a feat where he beats up darkseid and doomsday together so i should be judging him by that?or punching reality down? yes i should because superman got many feats like that to support it, now sentry got only 1 feat vs a hell lot of bad ones you understand that moron? thats why your argument is invalid and retarded like you now shut up

the ninjak
Why am I a liar? or lier

Feat 1. Through MM's torture Sentry realised how to manipulate molecules. Then defeated MM.
Feat 2. Realised he can't be destroyed when Morgan le Faye + the sun couldn't do the trick.
Feat 3. Bridging the gap between Void/Sentry realising they are the same person.

Most of us have agreed to wait for Siege to finish to get a better idea of Sentry's Powerset. But based on what he has done lately Supes just can't stop him.....while he can do plenty.

namorinio
Lol its just funny and stupid at the same time, sentry got beat up by WWH , moon knight, she hulk, went toe 2 toe with namor almost equely,got one shotted by thor who is no match for superman is strength and punching power and now he got 1 feat of him doing something good and thats it? theworld goes crazy and sentry is the new god of marvel? F^CK YOU if you think so you are 1 retarded idiot , and even after his so called "upgrade" that his fanboys like to call it that way he still got 1 shotted by thor so he doesnt worth a shit even now

namorinio
Why am I a liar? or lier

Feat 1. Through MM's torture Sentry realised how to manipulate molecules. Then defeated MM.
Feat 2. Realised he can't be destroyed when Morgan le Faye + the sun couldn't do the trick.
Feat 3. Bridging the gap between Void/Sentry realising they are the same person.

Most of us have agreed to wait for Siege to finish to get a better idea of Sentry's Powerset. But based on what he has done lately Supes just can't stop him.....while he can do plenty.

among the 3 things you stated only 1 is a real feat and thats him beating down MM the other 2 so called feats are nothing and are not even feats

based on what he did recently being one shotted by thor he doesnt stand any chance against superman

the ninjak
O.K. then how would Superman actually beat Sentry.

Parmaniac
Lol its just funny and stupid at the same time, sentry got beat up by WWH , moon knight, she hulk, went toe 2 toe with namor almost equely,got one shotted by thor who is no match for superman is strength and punching power and now he got 1 feat of him doing something good and thats it? theworld goes crazy and sentry is the new god of marvel? F^CK YOU if you think so you are 1 retarded idiot , and even after his so called "upgrade" that his fanboys like to call it that way he still got 1 shotted by thor so he doesnt worth a shit even now
just 2 things
1. I think that 1 shot from Thor was more some BFR I don't think Sentry was knocked out or something
2. Please stop with the insults... (both of you)

namorinio
O.K. then how would Superman actually beat Sentry.

by beating the crap out of him like the other bricks did only much harder, superman can at least knock him out cold and an all out superman will trash him to the point it wont even be funny an all out superman hits much much faster and harder then thor

namorinio
just 2 things
1. I think that 1 shot from Thor was more some BFR I don't think Sentry was knocked out or something
2. Please stop with the insults... (both of you)

maybe you are right about the bfr part but the point remains the same it took 1 punch from thor to take sentry out of the fight ko or bfr it took only 1 punch to take him out of the fight and an all out superman is much faster and stronger then thor

the ninjak
But how to you punch, fry, rip, cut a guy who can now return his particles to a completely healthy form instantly. I'm just asking but did you read the last 6 issues of Dark Avengers. If Sentry now were to take on Sentry from WWH. WWH Sentry would be vaporised.

namorinio
But how to you punch, fry, rip, cut a guy who can now return his particles to a completely healthy form instantly. I'm just asking but did you read the last 6 issues of Dark Avengers. If Sentry now were to take on Sentry from WWH. WWH Sentry would be vaporised.

a knock out wink

Warlord
maybe you are right about the bfr part but the point remains the same it took 1 punch from thor to take sentry out of the fight ko or bfr it took only 1 punch to take him out of the fight and an all out superman is much faster and stronger then thor

PIS

quanchi112

superman is faster and stronger by feats, sentry was one shotted by thor, superman one shotted thor nuff said unless you can bring some strength feats for sentry because his physical feats are getting his ass kicked by she hulk and moon knight, going toe 2 toe with namor and beating down ares who is nothing Looks like I missed your little rant up and down this board. Shame. Sentry wins.Originally posted by the ninjak
Sentry FTW thumb up

carver9

Captain Marvel and WW, did you seriously say that.

Doctor Light and Doctor Poloris along with thousands of others has hurt Superman with blast so why wouldnt Sentry energy blast be able to take him out.

Stop using the Sun eater unless you know the reason behind why he was able to survive and the thing about it is the planets around the sun eater was still healthy and in tact.

Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman did hurt Superman, so what are you getting at? If they can hurt him physically, I see no reason why Sentry cant.

SamZED
It doesnt matter if Sentry had bad showings (that is if you concider pwning Terrax, Doom, tearing Ultron's face etc a low showings) he's currently on a new level. If Rhino someday finds out he can manipulate reality and shoves his horn up Galactuss ass we'll have to concider that in a vs forum and it wouldnt matter if he lost many times in the past...

And btw even before the whole molecule manipulation and the power of god stuff Sentry was strong enough to hurt Superman with his punches as well as energy blasts. Current Sentry should take Superman apart and I dont care what level of resistance to mm Supes demonstrated, if the guy who's main power is moleuce manipulation coudn't resist it, there's NO WAY IN HELL Supes is going to....

supremthor
i think people are giving current sentry to much credit, Sentry has control over his own molecules and that all that been shown as of yet, and even if he could control others i m not so sure he could control superman. Just like sentry superman has been shown to have a higher then most resistance to reality manipulation. like when he resists reality control and adapts to it on the fly.

http://img90.imageshack.us/i/vo23kw.jpg/
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8059/vo31hz.jpg

supremthor
and if its bloodlust superman can just use T-VO to f#ck with Sentry's Head.

carver9
i think people are giving current sentry to much credit, Sentry has control over his own molecules and that all that been shown as of yet, and even if he could control others i m not so sure he could control superman. Just like sentry superman has been shown to have a higher then most resistance to reality manipulation. like when he resists reality control and adapts to it on the fly.

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8059/vo31hz.jpg

In those scan, where did Dominus try and rip Superman in half molecule by molecule. All of the reality warping was physical attacks.

As for the fight, I'm not giving Sentry the majority due to what he did to MM, Im giving him the majority due to him physically crushing Supes.

carver9
and if its bloodlust superman can just use T-VO to f#ck with Sentry's Head.

You havent heard, Superman no longer possess tvo.

Keep up on your comic characters.

SamZED
Sentry's displayed controle over molecules of others not just his own, heck he controled molecules of the one guy who is all about molecule controle. Unless Supes is better at it than MM (which I personally will never believe) he stands no chance here. Even CIS on there's nothing he can do to current Sentry-Void. At least that's my opinion for now, we'll have to wait for DA 14 and siege 3 to see how Thor does. But if Bob can regenerate in seconds after being literally turned into dust I dont see how Supes HV or punches or anything else is gonna work...

Mindset
You havent heard, Superman no longer possess tvo.

Keep up on your comic characters. I don't know why, but this made me lol.

Parmaniac
I don't know why, but this made me lol. same

carver9
I don't know why, but this made me lol.

I dont see why it made you laugh, I wasnt saying it to be funny.

Mindset
I guess you just have a gift, carvernine.

carver9
I guess you just have a gift, carvernine.

LOL, whatever. I knew why you said what you said but thats ok mindset, I'm use to you saying things like that.

supremthor
when did he lose T-Vo power? but Sentry still aint warping Superman not when he resists and reverses reality warping.

http://img296.imageshack.us/i/adventuresofsuperman616jm4.jpg/
http://img217.imageshack.us/i/adventuresofsuperman616oo9.jpg/
http://img254.imageshack.us/i/adventuresofsuperman616dw4.jpg/
http://img217.imageshack.us/i/adventuresofsuperman616xx2.jpg/
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/1667/adventuresofsuperman616lu4.jpg
http://img502.imageshack.us/i/adventuresofsuperman616ra1.jpg/
http://img294.imageshack.us/i/adventuresofsuperman616mg9.jpg/

carver9
when did he lose T-Vo power? but Sentry still aint warping Superman not when he resists and reverses reality warping.

He lost tvo a while back and you truly dont see the difference in what sentry did to MM than what you are showing me in those scans. You dont see the difference between reality warping and ripping someones molecules apart?

Again, Sentry doesnt even need to use that against Supes, Sentry is just straight up more powerful.

quanchi112

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8059/vo31hz.jpg You're leaving out the parts of the story where Dominus could have killed him multiple times and actually went around as Superman for a time. Originally posted by supremthor
and if its bloodlust superman can just use T-VO to f#ck with Sentry's Head. T-vo won't work on the Void. The only chance people have of screwing with someone's head is the Sentry while the Void's mindset would laugh it off.Originally posted by supremthor

http://img294.imageshack.us/i/adventuresofsuperman616mg9.jpg/ Superman's not beyond reality warping or molecular control either. I could put up a scan of someone turning him into salt. Supes usually overcomes something through a story but without t-vo he was screwed against Dominus. They came up with a way he could fight Dominus by altering his brain waves.

Parmaniac
If Sentry is really on MMs level in the manipulating department he could read Supes mind and just create K-nite out of thin air...

supremthor
Again, Sentry doesnt even need to use that against Supes, Sentry is just straight up more powerful.

unless you have scans or anything backing that up, its invalid

quanchi112
unless you have scans or anything backing that up, its invalid How is it invalid?

carver9
unless you have scans or anything backing that up, its invalid

Look at all the energy out put Sentry was using during the WWH fight.

Thats not including the fact that he can teleport, is a telepath, matter man, heat vision also, shoot energy blast from his hands, chest, hell, his entire body, regeneration, and the list goes on.

Sentry is on a different powerlevel than Supes. He have Supes powers plus interest.

supremthor
Look at all the energy out put Sentry was using during the WWH fight.

Thats not including the fact that he can teleport, is a telepath, matter man, heat vision also, shoot energy blast from his hands, chest, hell, his entire body, regeneration, and the list goes on.

Sentry is on a different powerlevel than Supes. He have Supes powers plus interest.

okay my turn, superman has has ripped the arms of darksied in a fight, has withstood supernovas the millions of times the size of our solar system, his heat vision has done everything from repairing rift in reality to warming up a whole planet to taking out an army of doomsday clones, has held Black Holes in his Palm etc. I m just saying Sentry isn't that special when compared to people of his class, hell if not holding back ether thor or Surfer can take him. But they wont cuss they always hold back, and current sentry isn't holding back thats why he looks so beast.

-Pr-
If Sentry is really on MMs level in the manipulating department he could read Supes mind and just create K-nite out of thin air...

yeah, because telepaths always have such great luck when dealing with superman. erm

Parmaniac
yeah, because telepaths always have such great luck when dealing with superman. erm
I have said if he is on MMs level and the way he read minds is different from for example Emma Frost or Prof X cause he ina way "reads" the molecular structure.

-Pr-
I have said if he is on MMs level and the way he read minds is different from for example Emma Frost or Prof X cause he ina way "reads" the molecular structure.

it still would involve reading his thought processes, though.

StiltmanFTW
He doesn't have Owen's experience anyway.

Parmaniac
It still would involve reading his thought processes, though. Well that's argueble IMO cause Supes was matter manipulated several times before like I've heard here, so with this powerset he could enter his "mind"/brain via manipulation and not the ordinary "telepath mindraping" way.

Of course the whole strategy is argueble because Sentry is an idiot smile

rotiart
There is nothing to say that sentry fires energy blasts composed of solar energy...

Having the power of a thousand or a million suns... Is hyperbole...
Please provide a single scan arhat states the blast fired is solar radiation waves of the frequency that superman uses to gain power...

Silver surfer collects energy from stars which our sun is a star
that doesn't mean his blasts would heal up superman...

Batman-Prime

thumb up

Strengthwise Superman is Sentrys superior. Sentry hasn't shown anything close to MMs matter manipulation. That he beat him on his own turf was due to his unique nature, Sentry still has to show that he can matter manipulate beings on supes level. And no MM is an exception, unstable and himself an master of the art.

T-Vo is also =/= psionics... an Superman still has it.

Sentry is a beast if he fights energy based beings, but physical opponents seem to be his weakness, Hercules, Blue Marvel, WWH, Thor and Superman is rather physical wink.

carver9
okay my turn, superman has has ripped the arms of darksied in a fight, has withstood supernovas the millions of times the size of our solar system, his heat vision has done everything from repairing rift in reality to warming up a whole planet to taking out an army of doomsday clones, has held Black Holes in his Palm etc. I m just saying Sentry isn't that special when compared to people of his class, hell if not holding back ether thor or Surfer can take him. But they wont cuss they always hold back, and current sentry isn't holding back thats why he looks so beast.

Everything you named is physical strength that Sentry have and when did Supes ever rip the arms off of darkseid? Show me the supernova feat because I think you are talking about the one where he was flying in space and outraced the blast or you might be talking about the blast where he was hit with the shockwaves.

Its still heat vision and Sentry have that. Are you talking about the same doomsday clones that batman took out with an ax. Supes held a miniature black hole and Sentry held a cosmic cube in his hands.

I agree, Surfer or Thor probably could take him but you also have to remember, Surfer and Thor is outright more powerful than Supes.

carver9
it still would involve reading his thought processes, though.

Max lord did it and he's as low of a telepath as you can get. He's no where close to Professor X or Jean grey in the telepathic area.

Not even 1% of their abilities.

carver9
thumb up

Strengthwise Superman is Sentrys superior. Sentry hasn't shown anything close to MMs matter manipulation. That he beat him on his own turf was due to his unique nature, Sentry still has to show that he can matter manipulate beings on supes level. And no MM is an exception, unstable and himself an master of the art.

T-Vo is also =/= psionics... an Superman still has it.

Sentry is a beast if he fights energy based beings, but physical opponents seem to be his weakness, Hercules, Blue Marvel, WWH, Thor and Superman is rather physical wink.

While he has fought genis, Stalemated WWH who strength wise is>>Superman, treated terrax and absorbing man like a chump and fought the collective along with stalemating Blue marvel who has carried around a chunk or rock the size of arkansas.

Lets not even start naming who each have been defeated by physically because with both, we can go on for days.

-Pr-
Max lord did it and he's as low of a telepath as you can get. He's no where close to Professor X or Jean grey in the telepathic area.

Not even 1% of their abilities.

it also took him years, which you seem to have forgotten.

superman has more feats of doing well against telepaths than being beaten by them. on panel too.

While he has fought genis, Stalemated WWH who strength wise is>>Superman, treated terrax and absorbing man like a chump and fought the collective along with stalemating Blue marvel who has carried around a chunk or rock the size of arkansas.

Lets not even start naming who each have been defeated by physically because with both, we can go on for days.

genis? so?

iyo that wwh > superman.

Batman-Prime

No Superman > WWH.
But anyway, Carver you, as an avid Superman comics collector and reader, surely know the physical powerful beast Superman has defeated and you know his best Strength and durability feats.
Sentry is still to young and has still not nearly enough high end feats, like superman for example, to be a physical contest for Supes. Though i give you that, he can handle energy using enemies almost better as Supes.

As for the low feats. Sentry in his short career has collected far more physical low feats then Supes in all this years (means in "%" when you compare how many comics they appear in).

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>