Batman vs Captain America with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Batman has Cap's shield (but no suit or gadgets) and Cap has the Batsuit and gadgets. No shield though and he doesn't really know most of the gadgets or how they work so he'll have to learn on the fly if possible. Assume some cosmic entity swapped their gear when they were sleeping then forced them to fight. The match takes place in a dimly lit abandoned automobile plant.

SamZED
Batman. Cap will probably blow himself up trying to figure out how to use the belt...

Omega Vision
Originally posted by SamZED
Batman. Cap will probably blow himself up trying to figure out how to use the belt...
Yeah his chances probably go up considerably if he leaves the belt alone. Still I think its an interesting question. To what extent do the clothes make the man?

h1a8
The shield for Batman more than evens out the fight since CA wouldn't bother with the gadgets (or won't even have the time to).
So

Batman 6-7/10

JakeTheBank
Plus I doubt that Batman would attempt to throw the shield anyway, and prefer to use it primarily defensively.

Deadline
Cap has enhanced intelligent and has become a pro at using stuff hes never before.

Warlord
cap still

Blanket
Originally posted by SamZED
Cap will probably blow himself Stop, you're giving me a boner.

manx422
Cap will probably blow himself

Lord Feron
Would they be allowed to steal eachothers stuff in the fight?
Does batman get Captain's suit (not sure how much captain's suits helps but better than being naked...)
Maybe bats and Cap would say "lets trade."

Anyway is Cap tries to explore the use of the belt he is likely to set off a booby trap (i mean everyone does). Bats from the start would use it to block and smack people but not throw. But if he decides to throw it, cap is gonna catch that very easily and Batman would be left with nothing.

Can't decide on a winner yet.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Deadline
Cap has enhanced intelligent and has become a pro at using stuff hes never before.
thumb down

Cap regardless will get tasered 1st time trying to use it. no biggy since his stamina ans durability will allow him to tank it.. after that he wont try and probably wont even bother with it in the 1st place no time to go exploring in a middle of a fight.

i still say Cap will take it. 7/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.