Shaman Xman vs Stryfe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Shaman Xman

vs

Stryfe

"Id"
X-Man wins no contest. They are not even in the same class of power.

pinksushi1
Yeah. Although Stryfe overpowered a younger X-Man.

"Id"

pinksushi1
So he is a cheater then. Just like his father.

"Id"
Here some food for thought.

When X-Man first showed up in the 616 verse, Blaquesmith thought Nate was Stryfe. Up until Nate let lose a huge burst of power. Then it became obvious that he was dealing with a completely different person, that strangely enough still matches Cables bio signatures. Yet far more powerful then Cable, or Xavier.

pinksushi1
People tell me that a fully powered Cable can defeat a fully powered Magneto.

"Id"
People are about right.

Cable beats Magneto. I doubt there is little Magneto could do with EM, that Cable could not replicate with TK. Plus the massive TP.

To make matters worse, he is vary skilled in using his powers, and a damn good fighter. Remember he had a proper upbringing thanks to Askani.

Ambient
Stryfe way out of his leaque.. Spite much..

Xplosive
Nate wins.

pinksushi1
Originally posted by "Id"
People are about right.

Cable beats Magneto. I doubt there is little Magneto could do with EM, that Cable could not replicate with TK. Plus the massive TP.

To make matters worse, he is vary skilled in using his powers, and a damn good fighter. Remember he had a proper upbringing thanks to Askani.

Didn't Magneto already defeat Cable in Fatal Attractions?

"Id"
Originally posted by pinksushi1
Didn't Magneto already defeat Cable in Fatal Attractions?

Why compare a weak Cable, to the one seen in Burnt Offering?

pinksushi1
Speaking of which, I can't buy "Burnt Offering" because it is not available on Amazon, Borders, Barnes and Nobles and it is not even at the comic book stores here.

"Id"
http://www.amazon.com/Cable-Deadpool-Vol-Burnt-Offering/dp/0785115714

pinksushi1
Originally posted by "Id"
http://www.amazon.com/Cable-Deadpool-Vol-Burnt-Offering/dp/0785115714

Yeah, but you have to buy it from other sellers, not Amazon. I would rather buy from Amazon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.