World Breaker Hulk Vs The Mask

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Discuss

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Discuss
No

Galan007
Hulk charges Mask. Mask pulls one of those flat hole things out of his pocket and throws it on the ground. Hulk falls in the hole. Mask picks up the hole and puts it back in his pocket. Mask ftw.

Parmaniac
Would the mask fall in the 5D category? Just curious I always thought so.

Galan007
^ I'd say so. The cartoon-esque nature of the Mask's overall powerset, tacked onto his 'ex nihilo' ability, tacked onto a HF that puts even Lobo's to shame, gives him a 5D feel for sure.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Would the mask fall in the 5D category? Just curious I always thought so. I agree, The Mask power-set should potentially outclass 5D Imps by + 1. stick out tongue

Colossus-Big C
yea mask once busted a galaxy with a acme cannon.

carver9
Mask wins this in a nano second.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by vansonbee
I agree, The Mask power-set should potentially outclass 5D Imps by + 1. stick out tongue
He's probably somewhere between standard Mxy and WF Mxy.

AsbestosFlaygon
Comics Mask was a scary fella.
He killed people with no remorse.

WWH will probably hurt him, since there was this big thuggish guy who was able to hurt Mask iirc.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Galan007
Hulk charges Mask. Mask pulls one of those flat hole things out of his pocket and throws it on the ground. Hulk falls in the hole. Mask picks up the hole and puts it back in his pocket. Mask ftw.

WWH would come back even stronger biscuits

ares834
The Mask wins effortlessly.
I can just imagine him deflating the Hulk like a balloon.

Badabing
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
yea mask once busted a galaxy with a acme cannon. So why would you make this thread? facepalm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.