Vigoro (Skies of Arcadia) vs Ganondorf...with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maester_yoda
http://bulk.destructoid.com/ul/user/2/25282-143786-vigoroeJPG-620x.jpg

Vigor in all his glory

vs

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/G/gunhoe86/1080725444_sktopgdorf.gif
Ganondorf

look low.....

Maester_yoda
in a battle of...manly might...who wins?
Think Ganondorf up-tilt from SSBM

MooCowofJustice
Pretty sure I know what you're hinting at. And so you know, The Smash series HATES the Zelda franchise. Most likely because Kirby is nowhere near as cool as anything else Nintendo made, and Sakurai is jealous.

Even then, Ganon is still more manly then this other guy.

Maester_yoda
lol, agreed. Sakurai: Lets just make Link one of the worst characters in the new game Brawl.....

so sad. DEATH TO SAKURAI!!

ScreamPaste
I remember when someone first pointed out Ganon's copious man-bulge in SSBM, and I was like "O__________o;". It nearly snapped my fifteen year old mind in half.

for that reason, and that you needed to actively point out the other dude's junk with red arrows, Ganon wins.

Maester_yoda
in my defense that was the only pic i could find of Vigoro. I didn't do the red line zoom in perv stare thing, but it makes a point. It was funny in the game. I was talking to 5L about it and he said you guys would know what i meant

LLLLLink
Gotta wonder what was going through the designer's head when they made that decision.

XanatosForever
Don't know about this other guy, but woe befall anyone who gets in the way of Ganon delivering his package.

The Scenario
Fun fact: Ganondorf's taunt is SSBM is a levitating pelvic thrust.

ScreamPaste
WAIT WAIT! I know where Ganon's been keeping that sword he refuses to use in smash. Ganon is DISQUALIFIED! stick out tongue

LLLLLink
Contrary to popular belief, Ganondorf's Up-smash actually has 3 hits O_O

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.