Thanos Vs Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Discuss

Warlord
oh come on again

quanchi112
Originally posted by Warlord
oh come on again laughing out loud

JakeTheBank
DOV Captain Marvel is the only I can think of that would be able to win.

Colossus-Big C
this is him^

JakeTheBank
^ I already made that thread, iirc.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
DOV Captain Marvel is the only I can think of that would be able to win. Thanos severs the connection.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos severs the connection.

How would he do that? Not saying there's no way he can possibly do it, just want to know how. Unless Enchantress is involved in the fight herself, I'm not sure how he pulls it off.

Batman-Prime
Thanos 6/10

Blanket
How would he do that? Not saying there's no way he can possibly do it, just want to know how. Unless Enchantress is involved in the fight herself, I'm not sure how he pulls it off. Because that is the only way he could win, so it's automatically in his powerset to accomplish.

quanchi112
How would he do that? Not saying there's no way he can possibly do it, just want to know how. Unless Enchantress is involved in the fight herself, I'm not sure how he pulls it off. Because of his intelligence and his problem solving skills. Strange was scratching his head at the absurdity of Thanos stopping power gem Thor and that was a toy he had lying around his bachelor pad. Thanos makes the impossible possible.

JakeTheBank
Because of his intelligence and his problem solving skills. Strange was scratching his head at the absurdity of Thanos stopping power gem Thor and that was a toy he had lying around his bachelor pad. Thanos makes the impossible possible.

That doesn't really answer my question, though.

Yes, I figure Thanos would use his intelligence or problem solving skills to sever said connection, but to what end? Does he have any powers or on hand tech that can do this mid-battle as Marvel is attacking him?

Blanket
Because of his intelligence and his problem solving skills. Strange was scratching his head at the absurdity of Thanos stopping power gem Thor and that was a toy he had lying around his bachelor pad. Thanos makes the impossible possible. Exactly. There'll be something lying around for Thanos to use to sever the connection while in the meantime a roid raging Billy will be held off.

quanchi112
That doesn't really answer my question, though.

Yes, I figure Thanos would use his intelligence or problem solving skills to sever said connection, but to what end? Does he have any powers or on hand tech that can do this mid-battle as Marvel is attacking him? He'd see what was going on and attack Enchantress thereby severing the connection.Originally posted by Blanket
Exactly. There'll be something lying around for Thanos to use to sever the connection while in the meantime a roid raging Billy will be held off. He cuts the cord.

JakeTheBank
He'd see what was going on and attack Enchantress thereby severing the connection. He cuts the cord.

But that would constitute Enchantress actually being involved in the thread and in the fight itself.

quanchi112
But that would constitute Enchantress actually being involved in the thread and in the fight itself. That is the only way Marvel can be amped. I am taking it directly out of the story itself.

Blanket
lol

Even with Enchantress there. Thanos just walks up to her, and smacks her? Why didn't Spectre think of that? Oh ya, because Billy came all over his face.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Blanket
lol

Even with Enchantress there. Thanos just walks up to her, and smacks her? Why didn't Spectre think of that? Oh ya, because Billy came all over his face. Because the Spectre was an utter fool. They even stated they only had one shot of this. The entire arc had the Spectre so confused he actually thought he was destroying magic

Comparing the Spectre to Thanos in terms of critical thinking is hilarious. I suggest you don't ever compare the two when it comes to problem solving again. Ever.

Blanket
Because the Spectre was an utter fool. They even stated they only had one shot of this. The entire arc had the Spectre so confused he actually thought he was destroying magic

Comparing the Spectre to Thanos in terms of critical thinking is hilarious. I suggest you don't ever compare the two when it comes to problem solving again. Ever. I was more or less making the comment that Spectre couldn't do anything besides getting his ass kicked by Billy (which I said), so how is Thanos going to do any better? How is Thanos going to escape Billy's wrath for enough time that he can take out Enchantress?

Take out the Enchantress who he has to 'problem solve' to figure out that she's funneling him power none-the-less... and who is being forced into this thread as well... by not-threadstarter.

quanchi112
I was more or less making the comment that Spectre couldn't do anything besides getting his ass kicked by Billy (which I said), so how is Thanos going to do any better? How is Thanos going to escape Billy's wrath for enough time that he can take out Enchantress?

Take out the Enchantress who he has to 'problem solve' to figure out that she's funneling him power none-the-less... and who is being forced into this thread as well... by not-threadstarter. Shields.

He can also forceblock her in a moment.

This thread isn't even about this matchup. I went off topic because of our friendship. I guess I made a mistake.

Omega Vision
Because of his intelligence and his problem solving skills. Strange was scratching his head at the absurdity of Thanos stopping power gem Thor and that was a toy he had lying around his bachelor pad. Thanos makes the impossible possible.
In other words: I'm a raging fanboy.

Unless you have proof that he could pull something out of his ass or a power that might allow him to sever the connection don't bring that bullshit in here.

Blanket
Shields.

He can also forceblock her in a moment.

This thread isn't even about this matchup. I went off topic because of our friendship. I guess I made a mistake. Right. He just shields, and that does all the work for him.

When Billy isn't trying to stomp his face in, sure. And when Thanos figures out the connection while being distracted (to say the least) by Billy.

K. That explains why Threadstarter said it was.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
In other words: I'm a raging fanboy.

Unless you have proof that he could pull something out of his ass or a power that might allow him to sever the connection don't bring that bullshit in here. Forceblock. Next.Originally posted by Blanket
Right. He just shields, and that does all the work for him.

When Billy isn't trying to stomp his face in, sure. And when Thanos figures out the connection while being distracted (to say the least) by Billy.

K. That explains why Threadstarter said it was. They'd but him the time he needed to stomp Enchantress or forceblock her.

Oh I see the threadstarter changed it. Yes, my reasoning stands.

Blanket
Forceblock. Next. They'd but him the time he needed to stomp Enchantress or forceblock her.

Oh I see the threadstarter changed it. Yes, my reasoning stands. So... Billy can not break his shields then in time?

Also, what if Enchantress is not in this thread like she hasn't been said to be?

quanchi112
So... Billy can not break his shields then in time? Not before he forceblocks Enchantress cutting off the connection.

Blanket
Not before he forceblocks Enchantress cutting off the connection. Based on?

quanchi112
Based on? Galactus breaking through the shield. If I want his best shields I bring the Omega's so if I take Thanos at his absolute best he has time to spare with those three shields.

Blanket
Galactus breaking through the shield. If I want his best shields I bring the Omega's so if I take Thanos at his absolute best he has time to spare with those three shields. Omega broke through all his shields he could raise with one blast. Galactus broke through all his shields. Both took like a panel...

Anyway, the question again.
What happens if Enchantress is not in this thread like she was never said to have been?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.