Superboy Prime vs Amped Silver Surfer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
SP at his natural vast level with no other amps against SS who was up graded not long ago by Galactus.

Blood lusted battle, Who wins?

carver9
If this is the prime that appeared in the beginning without the suit/guardian amp, I'm giving this to Surfer.

Any other Prime would win the majority.

Blanket
The funny thing is, that the only way Surfer could win (without getting into bullshit explanations), would be if Prime had the suit... but whatever, I guess.

carver9
Originally posted by Blanket
The funny thing is, that the only way Surfer could win (without getting into bullshit explanations), would be if Prime had the suit... but whatever, I guess.

I dont get it. confused

Blanket
Originally posted by carver9
I dont get it. confused Because he's not as powerful, and Surfer could potentially destroy the suit.

carver9
Because he's not as powerful, and Surfer could potentially destroy the suit.

It wont be that easy though. Surfer is going to have to work for that (destroying the suit) and prime should have surfer out of the picture before Surfer even thinks about denting that suit.

Blanket
It wont be that easy though. Surfer is going to have to work for that (destroying the suit) and prime should have surfer out of the picture before Surfer even thinks about denting that suit. Which is why I said that is Surfer's only chance.

Slaanesh
Prime..please don't put Prime against a herald level being like SS,Supes or Thor..it's a disgrace to Prime..

Batman-Prime
SBP stomps

JakeTheBank
Isn't "amped Silver Surfer" just current Silver Surfer? Or did that wear off or something?

lawest9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Isn't "amped Silver Surfer" just current Silver Surfer? Or did that wear off or something? Okay then........SBP vs current SS.

How's that?

carver9
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Prime..please don't put Prime against a herald level being like SS,Supes or Thor..it's a disgrace to Prime..

I honestly believe that Thor and Surfer is above High Herald.

Omega Vision
I honestly believe that Thor and Surfer is above High Herald.
You'd be wrong. I'm pretty sure Silver Surfer is the definition of High Herald. erm

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by lawest9
Okay then........SBP vs current SS.

How's that?

That's cool; I honestly wasn't sure as I'm sure as to the nature of his amps/upgrades.

JakeTheBank
I think Thor and SS both have feats which transcend High Herald, but the core of their powersets firmly place them in that category.

carver9
Originally posted by Omega Vision
You'd be wrong. I'm pretty sure Silver Surfer is the definition of High Herald. erm

Thats before, currently he has proven to be above high herald if you ask me along with thor.

Shooting mere blast that created huge black holes. Fighting alongside Galactus against, aegis and tenebrous, etc......

Thor, hell, I can go on for days about him but I'll just use one, him defeating the destroyer with physical might. Busting through the destroyer armor like paper.

carver9
I think Thor and SS both have feats which transcend High Herald, but the core of their powersets firmly place them in that category.

I agree and I also disagree.

My judgement is being based off the CORE of their powerset.

Slaanesh
Thats before, currently he has proven to be above high herald if you ask me along with thor.

Shooting mere blast that created huge black holes. Fighting alongside Galactus against, aegis and tenebrous, etc......

Thor, hell, I can go on for days about him but I'll just use one, him defeating the destroyer with physical might. Busting through the destroyer armor like paper.

is that really the actual destroyer or Doom creation??

carver9
is that really the actual destroyer or Doom creation??

It was the destroyer armor that doom tried to Steal but got that ass whipped.

Doom even stated that he was going to do some modifications to it.

Slaanesh
It was the destroyer armor that doom tried to Steal but got that ass whipped.

Doom even stated that he was going to do some modifications to it.

well..OF Thor can't even beat the Destroyer with Balder soul physicaly..the Thor that beat Doom Destroyer doesn't even have the OF..doesn't seems to be on the same level to me..

carver9
well..OF Thor can't even beat the Destroyer with Balder soul physical..and the one that beat Doom Destroyer doesn't even have the OF..doesn't seems to be on the same level to me..

What are you talking about? OF thor one shotted balder Destroyer.

OF thor fight against the destroyer wasnt on a physical level like current thor fight against the destroyer.

Current Thor physically thrashed the destroyer whereas OF thor one shotted the destroyer with a blast.

JakeTheBank
well..OF Thor can't even beat the Destroyer with Balder soul physical..and the one that beat Doom Destroyer doesn't even have the OF..doesn't seems to be on the same level to me..

It wasn't.

The Destroyer Armor that OF Thor fought was the "real" deal. He forcibily summoned the soul from within to end the fight.

The Doom Destroyer was tough, sure, but it required the life force of Asgardians to keep it at optimal levels. Once the power connection was severed, Thor WTF pawned it. If said connection remained intact, I think Thor could have probably beat it on his own, but that's just speculation on my part.

carver9
It wasn't.

The Destroyer Armor that OF Thor fought was the "real" deal. He forcibily summoned the soul from within to end the fight.

The Doom Destroyer was tough, sure, but it required the life force of Asgardians to keep it at optimal levels. Once the power connection was severed, Thor WTF pawned it. If said connection remained intact, I think Thor could have probably beat it on his own, but that's just speculation on my part.

When was the connection severed and that still didnt take away from its durability as stated by thor (uru metal).

Blanket
When was the connection severed and that still didnt take away from its durability as stated by thor (uru metal). Uru isn't that durable without magic backing it up. Thor was able to mold uru in his hands, but I highly doubt he could do the same to Mjolnir.

Slaanesh
What are you talking about? OF thor one shotted balder Destroyer.

OF thor fight against the destroyer wasnt on a physical level like current thor fight against the destroyer.

Current Thor physically thrashed the destroyer whereas OF thor one shotted the destroyer with a blast.

what are u talking about..Thor didn't beat Balder Destroyer physically..he summon Balder soul out of the Destroyer..he didn't do it with a blast..

carver9
what are u talking about..Thor didn't beat Balder Destroyer physically..he summon Balder soul out of the Destroyer..he didn't do it with a blast..

Which made it a one shot. So why bring it up if OF thor didnt FIGHT physically against the destroyer like current thor did?

carver9
Uru isn't that durable without magic backing it up. Thor was able to mold uru in his hands, but I highly doubt he could do the same to Mjolnir.

Again, when did the magic give way towards the destroyer when Doom controlled it?

I always heard and thought that uru=or>than true adamantium.

Blanket
Again, when did the magic give way towards the destroyer when Doom controlled it?

I always heard and thought that uru=or>than true adamantium. When Balder cut off the connection (if I read your question right).

With magic backing, ya. As we saw King Thor put Mjolnir through Desakstroyer, and dent Cap's shield.

JakeTheBank

I always heard and thought that uru=or>than true adamantium.

Once Balder destroyed the pods inside Doom's castle which housed the Asgardians he had captured, the suit lost its power source.

And yeah, I've heard that Uru=Adamantine<Adamantium or something like that.

carver9
When Balder cut off the connection (if I read your question right).

With magic backing, ya. As we saw King Thor put Mjolnir through Desakstroyer, and dent Cap's shield.

Ok, I remember.

carver9
Once Balder destroyed the pods inside Doom's castle which housed the Asgardians he had captured, the suit lost its power source.

And yeah, I've heard that Uru=Adamantine<Adamantium or something like that.

Thanks for the help.

JakeTheBank
It's weird, cause I always figured the "godly" metals like Uru and Adamantine should be more durable than Adamantium, but it's shown to be the very opposite.

lawest9
How did this thread turn into 'thor vs the destoryer?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by lawest9
How did this thread turn into 'thor vs the destoryer?

The topic of whether or not Thor and Silver Surfer were beyond High Herald, the tier of which Prime stomps pretty much everybody who's in it, was brought up.

Mindset
It's weird, cause I always figured the "godly" metals like Uru and Adamantine should be more durable than Adamantium, but it's shown to be the very opposite. When was adamantine shown to be weaker?

celeyhyga17
Prime doesn't stomp but he will win a large majority.

lawest9
test.

xJLxKing
SMP easily

carver9
SMP but not easily and Surfer would pull some wins. Anyone with knowledge of Surfer would know this.

Cartesian Doubt

Magneto has created Black Holes ... Its not a very hard feat to accomplish, infact scientist are proposing that we humans could probably do it now (With the LHC), and in centuries time we'll be making them with a mass of about 200 million tons, to power interstellar travel. Anyone who has moved a planet, has the energy resources to make Billions of Black holes.

Ambient
Originally posted by Cartesian Doubt
Magneto has created Black Holes ... Its not a very hard feat to accomplish, infact scientist are proposing that we humans could probably do it now (With the LHC), and in centuries time we'll be making them with a mass of about 200 million tons, to power interstellar travel. Anyone who has moved a planet, has the energy resources to make Billions of Black holes.
Miniature wormholes through EMF manipulation not out of a direct result from an energy explosion, like say SS blackhole feat.. The diff. in both feats..

Applied real science wouldn't make much sense in comics, lets just leave
it at that... lolz..

carver9

I guess you didnt see the size of this black hole that Surfer created and that just a piece of the cake on the reason why I think Surfer is above high herald.

His powerset alone and the things that he has done with the power cosmic puts him above every high herald except Thor (thor has similar feats with power out put).

Thor and Surfer power alone pose a threat to people above the high herald heracy.

Cartesian Doubt
Originally posted by Ambient
Miniature wormholes through EMF manipulation not out of a direct result from an energy explosion, like say SS blackhole feat.. The diff. in both feats..

Applied real science wouldn't make much sense in comics, lets just leave
it at that... lolz..

And yet you do it all the time ... You've do it whenever u say

"Oh my god he made a Black Hole!!!" ... "Thats powerful"

Its only through inductive knowledge of science that you know that black holes are hard to create.

You can't have your cake and eat it ... as they say.

carver9

Its only through inductive knowledge of science that you know that black holes are hard to create.

Again, look at the black hole that surfer created and you'll see the difference.

Cartesian Doubt
I guess you didnt see the size of this black hole that Surfer created and that just a piece of the cake on the reason why I think Surfer is above high herald.

His powerset alone and the things that he has done with the power cosmic puts him above every high herald except Thor (thor has similar feats with power out put).

Thor and Surfer power alone pose a threat to people above the high herald heracy.

My claim had nothing to do with him being high or low Herald ... I couldn't give a shit about that ... Im saying its not that hrad to create a black hole, relative to other feats such a s moving a planet. The energies levels needed to do this a far superior ... I'm not referring to any character in particular, I'm just clarifying the fact, that moving a planet >>>> creating a black hole.

Cartesian Doubt
Again, look at the black hole that surfer created and you'll see the difference.

See the difference of what ?

I think your having arguments in your head my friend cos, I haven't claimed anything that has a "difference".

darthgoober
My claim had nothing to do with him being high or low Herald ... I couldn't give a shit about that ... Im saying its not that hrad to create a black hole, relative to other feats such a s moving a planet. The energies levels needed to do this a far superior ... I'm not referring to any character in particular, I'm just clarifying the fact, that moving a planet >>>> creating a black hole.
How do do you figure that? Creating a full sized black hole as a side effect of an energy discharge implies a blast on par with a supernova which is far supperior to the amount of energy necessary to move a planet.

carver9
See the difference of what ?

I think your having arguments in your head my friend cos, I haven't claimed anything that has a "difference".

You used magneto black hole instance vs Surfers when all in all, Surfers feat is MUCH more impressive and displays a huge significance in power output.

My argument this entire time is that Thor and Surfer is above high herald due to power alone which they have shown.

rotiart
Originally posted by darthgoober
How do do you figure that? Creating a full sized black hole as a side effect of an energy discharge implies a blast on par with a supernova which is far supperior to the amount of energy necessary to move a planet.
thumb up

You used magneto black hole instance vs Surfers when all in all, Surfers feat is MUCH more impressive and displays a huge significance in power output.

My argument this entire time is that Thor and Surfer is above high herald due to power alone which they have shown.
thumb up

Ambient

Yes but i don't apply/compare it to true science exp., Spef. the way it was created with but a gesture. I just take it as fiction and ref. to the character as powerful.

Deductive/inductive true science - whatever - should hold no real bearing in sci-fiction comics - a twisted forms of theory/facts of science.

fiction + true science = Sci-fiction eek! big grin My 2 cents...

Cartesian Doubt
Originally posted by darthgoober

No it doesn't .... It would have to be a a Super massive black hole ... which there no proof to suggest it was !!!!

carver9
No it doesn't .... It would have to be a a Super massive black hole ... which there no proof to suggest it was !!!!

Darth, please put up the scan to prove him wrong.

Cartesian Doubt
Darth, please put up the scan to prove him wrong.

I've read the book ... he blasts the dog things and then Skeets make refernce to a "Black Hole thingy". Its hardly what I would call a Supernova incident.

darthgoober
The fact that Thanos and company saw it from quite a distance off DOES prove that it was massive.

Besides, what you're saying would only be true if we had evidence of small black holes forming as a side effect of sub-nova blasts in nature, and I'm pretty sure there's been nothing to suggest that.

Simbon
SBP wins by WTF factor. Surfer could imprison him in his board, in the microverse, in some kind of temporal/dimensional anomaly, it doesn't matter -- SBP would just punch his way out. Surfer tries to blast him -- he punches away the energy blast. Surfer tries to take him down with his board, like BRB or Gladiator, SBP punches away the board. Surfer tries to punch him, SBP punches his punch.

Surfer has one card to play here, and that is his awesome morality -- unfortunately, while that is enough to take down Mangog (who could arguably beat SBP), it will probably just make SBP punch him.

carver9
Originally posted by Simbon
SBP wins by WTF factor. Surfer could imprison him in his board, in the microverse, in some kind of temporal/dimensional anomaly, it doesn't matter -- SBP would just punch his way out. Surfer tries to blast him -- he punches away the energy blast. Surfer tries to take him down with his board, like BRB or Gladiator, SBP punches away the board. Surfer tries to punch him, SBP punches his punch.

Surfer has one card to play here, and that is his awesome morality -- unfortunately, while that is enough to take down Mangog (who could arguably beat SBP), it will probably just make SBP punch him.

LOL laughing , it wont be that easy and I honestly dont remember prime facing anyone like Surfer.

This would be a good fight but I cant see Surfer pulling the majority (even though I have as of yet to see Surfer get koed by physical might recently. This is the same guy that was taking punches from tenebrous).

Mindset
Originally posted by Simbon

Surfer has one card to play here, and that is his awesome morality -- unfortunately, while that is enough to take down Mangog (who could arguably beat SBP), it will probably just make SBP punch him. Beautiful.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Mindset
Beautiful.

And pretty accurate.

Geez, SBP is one of the worst post-crisis characters DC revived....

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
And pretty accurate.

Geez, SBP is one of the worst post-crisis characters DC revived....

Well this scan show that Surfer has a chance of pulling wins from Prime.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/roundtwo3.jpg

And this energy attack that busted up Prime nose prove that Surfers energy attack would mess prime up.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/primevssuperboy8.jpg

But I still give him the majority because its prime.

-Pr-
Well this scan show that Surfer has a chance of pulling wins from Prime.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/roundtwo3.jpg

And this energy attack that busted up Prime nose prove that Surfers energy attack would mess prime up.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/primevssuperboy8.jpg

But I still give him the majority because its prime.

that wasn't an energy attack.

JakeTheBank
^ That was Sandman and Terra geo-manipulating the earth below him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.