Chris Redfield vs Guile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Chris Redfield isn't scared of anything.

He faces zombies and Plaga-infested humans by the truckload, and his preferred weapon of choice for annoying bioweapons (i.e., The Tyrant, Wesker) is anti-tank rockets.

But there is one person out there that makes Chris wish he was facing off against the walking zombie-bomb Forest Speyer with nothing but a knife.

His former C.O., Major Guile.

(Snafu's notes: I know Chris did not serve under Guile. You should know my M.O. by now.)

No, make that Colonel Guile, since he got knocked up several ranks after Chris was booted out of the Air Force.

While on break from the B.S.A.A., Chris is in Okinawa, along with Jill and Claire visiting the Air Force base there when Chris runs into his former boss.

Sure Chris has managed to save his partner and the world from Wesker's ambitions, but when it comes to facing the Air Force King, it's like Shinji Ikari facing his father.

But Chris decides to face his demons and challenges Guile to a hand-to-hand fight. No guns, no special moves. Just a good old-fashioned brawl. Guile accepts the challenge.

So the question is this: aside who has the bigger muscles, who will win?

Ms.Marvel
hm... chris can dissipated guiles sonic booms by punching them or yelling wesker at them

Cyner
lol at the evangelion reference

but I don't know much about guile's feats

goldjoker
my money is on chris..

GrieverSquall
Who's Guile?

Ridley_Prime
Guile's best feat is that he has the most uninspirational movie speech of all time.

danteiscool
I'm handing this fight to Chris. has much more known feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.