Shatterstar & Strong Guy V.S. Task Master & Sebastian Shaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
They fight in the streets of Boston.

Shatterstar and Tasky only get swords.

StiltmanFTW
I'd say team 2 takes it.

carver9
Sebastian solo. Wolverine could solo team one.

jrodslam
Originally posted by carver9
Sebastian solo. Wolverine could solo team one.

What the f**k?

carver9
Originally posted by jrodslam
What the f**k?

Wolverine has THRASHED star in the past and easily. I cant see SG standing up to a claw strike from Wolverine.

Shaw can absorb anything that star and SG throw at him with a smile on his face. Shaw has also taken it to the entire Xmen, I cant see shatterstar or Strong Guy being a threat to him.

jrodslam
Wolverine has THRASHED star in the past and easily. I cant see SG standing up to a claw strike from Wolverine.

Shaw can absorb anything that star and SG throw at him with a smile on his face. Shaw has also taken it to the entire Xmen, I cant see shatterstar or Strong Guy being a threat to him.

What does wolverine have to do with anything pertaining to this fight?

The confrontation between shaw and guido comes down to who gets overloaded. Also, i dont fully understand shatts powers atm.

carver9
What does wolverine have to do with anything pertaining to this fight?

The confrontation between shaw and guido comes down to who gets overloaded. Also, i dont fully understand shatts powers atm.

Shaw and guido powers work kind of different and SG has been overloaded numerous of times in the past whereas Shaw, it has never happened.

KingD19
Star can shoot energy from his swords(bio-electric, and vibratory shockwaves). His swords are also incredibly powerful, and seemingly indestructible. I think he can take out Shaw, and he can fight Tasky.

And Guido can bfr Shaw.

jrodslam
Shaw and guido powers work kind of different and SG has been overloaded numerous of times in the past whereas Shaw, it has never happened.

Guido has never been overloaded, however his heart was unable to contain the strain in the past thus resulting in heart attacks. Only real difference in their powers i believe is shaws ability to gain kinetic energy via hitting things. Also, saw has been overloaded by magneto dropping a large amount of metal scraps on him.

carver9
Guido has never been overloaded, however his heart was unable to contain the strain in the past thus resulting in heart attacks. Only real difference in their powers i believe is shaws ability to gain kinetic energy via hitting things. Also, saw has been overloaded by magneto dropping a large amount of metal scraps on him.

What about the time when his arms exploded due to all of the kinetic energy he absorbed? confused

carver9
Originally posted by KingD19
Star can shoot energy from his swords(bio-electric, and vibratory shockwaves). His swords are also incredibly powerful, and seemingly indestructible. I think he can take out Shaw, and he can fight Tasky.

And Guido can bfr Shaw.

Everything that you just mentioned would fuel Shaw.

Star would get curb stomped by shaw and easily.

jrodslam
What about the time when his arms exploded due to all of the kinetic energy he absorbed? confused

? Arms exploded? When was this?

snoopdogg
Team 2.

snoopdogg
Also, saw has been overloaded by magneto dropping a large amount of metal scraps on him. Don't think Shaw was overloaded there, plus I think it was stated Magneto put everything he had into that attack. Fighting Magneto in a junk yard and holding your own in impressive in it's own right.

KillAll
got any scans of the magneto/shaw fight? also, when did sg's arms explode???

snoopdogg
I don't have them. I remember Magneto and him fighting back and forth in a junk yard and then Mags smashing him with a hug pile of metal. Shaw felt that attack but I'm pretty sure he got up and walked away on his own power almost right after that.

redhotrash
Its weird to see ShatterStar get wanked when 90% of the time hes brought it, its someone commenting on Wolverine completely thrashing the crap out of him. Team 2 wins their individual matchups. TM could likely take either member of team 1. Shaw would likely have issues with Shatterstar though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.