yo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dorian Belmont
I AM COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!

chiaki
confused

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Dorian Belmont
I AM COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, you are ****ed, shit out of luck
Now I'm complete and my cock you will suck
This world will be mine and you're first in line
You brought me the pick and now you shall both die

chiaki
Originally posted by LanceWindu
You brought me the pick and now you shall both die

Awesome Movie! cool

Best if you're high watching it smokin'

Dorian Belmont
You brought me the pick and now you shall both die me and my friend cody know that entire song lol i do jack blacks part(im the husky one ) and codes does satan and KG stick out tongue Originally posted by chiaki
Awesome Movie! cool

Best if you're high watching it smokin' agreed no expression

LanceWindu
I think I've watched it high a few times. stick out tongue

If there's a movie to watched while blazed...The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension.

chiaki
I think I've watched it high a few times. stick out tongue

If there's a movie to watched while blazed...The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension.

I hear watching that high will **** you up...

Dorian Belmont
no you gotta watch all three matrix movies stoned . marathon bitches ! no expression

Dorian Belmont
bill and teds excellent adventure
nuff said

chiaki
no you gotta watch all three matrix movies stoned . marathon bitches ! no expression

I can't watch that when I'm normal. Let alone high

LanceWindu

I've tried. My high wears off after midway into the second movie, and I then I don't feel like wasting any more of my stash on the shitty Matrix sequels.

Dorian Belmont
Originally posted by chiaki
I can't watch that when I'm normal. Let alone high me and my band mates did that we thought we really were in the matrix .....though i think it was rufus the rainbow pot plant messin with our heads sad

Dorian Belmont
I've tried. My high wears off after midway into the second movie, and I then I don't feel like wasting any more of my stash on the shitty Matrix sequels. get better weed no expression

chiaki
get better weed no expression

Why would you waste good weed on a shitty trilogy?

LanceWindu
get better weed no expression

It's not that. I smoke some high quality stuff...but I smoke enough to wear my high doesn't last that long anymore.

Dorian Belmont
sounds like you need a bong *opens my trench coat *Originally posted by chiaki
Why would you waste good weed on a shitty trilogy? personally i thought the matrix trilogy was awesome ....though i have become quite the ganja coniseur so it might be that

LanceWindu
Matrix Trilogy was shit. Matrix 1, by itself? Awesome as ****.

Dorian Belmont
blastphemer!!!

chiaki
Matrix Trilogy was shit. Matrix 1, by itself? Awesome as ****.

Matrix 1. It was okay. I have to be in the mood to watch it though.

Dorian Belmont
i like the song they play during the festival at zion (tunnel vision by john petrucci one of the greatest guitarist of today followed only by steve vai and joe satriani )

LanceWindu
blastphemer!!!

I am a speaker of truths.

Dorian Belmont
the best lie is one with a grain of truth no expression

chiaki
the best lie is one with a grain of truth no expression

Not a lie. Triliogy sucks monkey junk

LanceWindu
Not a lie. Triliogy sucks monkey junk

Truth

Dorian Belmont
I respectfully disagree so anywho what juicy kmc soap operaesque stuff have i missed

LanceWindu
I respectfully disagree so anywho what juicy kmc soap operaesque stuff have i missed

Depends, when were you last here?

Dorian Belmont
um 2008 lol

chiaki
Complete and total destruction! blowup

jk I dunno, I just joined stick out tongue

LanceWindu
um 2008 lol

You missed a lot then.

I got engaged to Piggle. Piggle flew from the UK to Tennessee to visit me. We sexed. Piggle went home. I got sick. She felt I was ignoring her or out cheating. I eventually broke up with her for her accusing me and being paranoid. She starts giant shit storm fight on KMC which lasted for well over 6 months and involved everyone in the OTF. She eventually left, but fighting continued from her friends and socks of her friends coming here just to say shit about me.

Dorian Belmont
nah i am the cause of the complete and total destruction wink anyways there is a hot tub callin my name peace yall

chiaki
You missed a lot then.

I got engaged to Piggle. Piggle flew from the UK to Tennessee to visit me. We sexed. Piggle went home. I got sick. She felt I was ignoring her or out cheating. I eventually broke up with her for her accusing me and being paranoid. She starts giant shit storm fight on KMC which lasted for well over 6 months and involved everyone in the OTF. She eventually left, but fighting continued from her friends and socks of her friends coming here just to say shit about me.

ouch sad

LanceWindu
ouch sad

I'm over it. shrug

chiaki
Well that's good.

LanceWindu
Indeed. laughing

chiaki
Hey! I'm 19 posts away from 200 Happy Dance

LanceWindu
Get to posting then.

chiaki
I am I am!!!!

LanceWindu
Faster!

chiaki
I'm trying cryoh

LanceWindu
petpet

chiaki
Thanks kisses

LanceWindu
Welcomes

chiaki
eek! 8 more!

LanceWindu
toow

chiaki
Aw! How cute!

Dorian Belmont
You missed a lot then.

I got engaged to Piggle. Piggle flew from the UK to Tennessee to visit me. We sexed. Piggle went home. I got sick. She felt I was ignoring her or out cheating. I eventually broke up with her for her accusing me and being paranoid. She starts giant shit storm fight on KMC which lasted for well over 6 months and involved everyone in the OTF. She eventually left, but fighting continued from her friends and socks of her friends coming here just to say shit about me. PIGGLENOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

mikeydude
bill and teds excellent adventure
nuff said
awww thats the f*cking shit!

LanceWindu
I heard that most of the script of Bio-Dome came from a scrapped Bill and Ted 3.

Dorian Belmont
I heard that most of the script of Bio-Dome came from a scrapped Bill and Ted 3. so did I no expression

mikeydude
You missed a lot then.

your kidding? wow. i remember Piggle. O.o

LanceWindu
Originally posted by mikeydude
your kidding? wow. i remember Piggle. O.o

Wish I was.

That incident is what killed the OTF. A lot of the friends that sided with her left KMC when she did.

mikeydude
ohhhh. wow i missed alot. i want to see all the fighting....

LanceWindu
Originally posted by mikeydude
ohhhh. wow i missed alot. i want to see all the fighting....

It was all over the place, mainly in the Millionth post thread and my thread.

mikeydude
hoohhh. wow.

Dorian Belmont
that explains the lack of OTF activity since my semireturn

Reliz da Kraken
RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.