Zoom & Shaman Nate vs SBP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
.... laughing this is not what you think..

this is a contest of who can punch SBP face first...

Zoom and Nate start at the same distance of 1 mile from SBP

ah CIS is ON for SBP but he can try to dodge if he can.... eek!

"Id"
Zoom punches him first. Zoom is known specifically for exploiting time manipulation to hit people. We speculate X-Man can do the same, with the recent revelation of fighting in between moments accessing the Planck Length.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by "Id"
Zoom punches him first. Zoom is known specifically for exploiting time manipulation to hit people. We speculate X-Man can do the same, with the recent revelation of fighting in between moments accessing the Planck Length. I was under the idea that he could stop time in planck time, and as fast as zoom is he can only slow time not stop it at all.... confused but I could be wrong.... confused

"Id"

nicamarvin

Galan007
Zoom exists in a time bubble that essentially slides ahead of the normal time line thus drastically increasing his perceived speed (to the point where he made an amped Wally look pathetically slow, etc.) So he's kind of connected to mainstream time, and he's kind of not -- it's a very weird/paradoxical power.

Shaman on the other hand seemingly removed himself from mainstream time all together when he 'went Planck'. Imo, its hard to imagine him utilizing that ability to in some way boost his perceived speed the way Zoom does. *shrug*

Regardless, team ftw.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Galan007
Zoom exists in a time bubble that essentially slides ahead of the normal time line thus drastically increasing his perceived speed (to the point where he made an amped Wally look pathetically slow, etc.) So he's kind of connected to mainstream time, and he's kind of not -- it's a very weird/paradoxical power.

Shaman on the other hand seemingly removed himself from mainstream time all together when he 'went Planck'. Imo, its hard to imagine him utilizing that ability to in some way boost his perceived speed the way Zoom does. *shrug*

Regardless, team ftw. What... confused

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by nicamarvin
What... confused team 1 wins smokin'

nicamarvin
Zoom exists in a time bubble that essentially slides ahead of the normal time line thus drastically increasing his perceived speed (to the point where he made an amped Wally look pathetically slow, etc.) So he's kind of connected to mainstream time, and he's kind of not -- it's a very weird/paradoxical power. and yet they still move(slow but moving, so no time stoping here)

Shaman on the other hand seemingly removed himself from mainstream time all together when he 'went Planck'. Imo, its hard to imagine him utilizing that ability to in some way boost his perceived speed the way Zoom does. *shrug* How can flash even perceived nate when he removed himself from time?. confused

ah this is all confusing me... sad

Galan007
Originally posted by nicamarvin
What... confused Its all very technical... I don't think you'd understand. biscuits

nicamarvin
I don't think you'd understand. biscuits what..... confused

JakeTheBank
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/StoneCold-1.jpg

nicamarvin
Its all very technical... I don't think you'd understand. biscuits you are so mean... sad

Galan007
Why do you respond to each of my posts multiple times?

nicamarvin
Why do you respond to each of my posts multiple times? why do you care.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.