Martian Manhunter, Magneto ,Superman, Apocalypse and Wonder Woman Vs Proteus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
CIS, PIS, and jobbing are all off. Diana gets her standard gear(no ring of course). And there are no tables around.

Fight to the death!

carver9
Proteus wins this 10/10 in one panel. This is a none fight.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by carver9
Proteus wins this 10/10 in one panel. This is a none fight. yes it is.... mad if being turn into something else count as a fight... stick out tongue

galactusischere
Apoc can resist that.

Added Magneto and J'onn.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by galactusischere
Apoc can resist that.

Added Magneto and J'onn. well proteus turn wonderwoman into a table FTW.... laughing

carver9
Apoc can resist that.

On a certain level, yes, he can resist, on proteus level, the level of affecting the entire earth and warping everything around him, no, he cant.

Apocalypse would be turned into a hamburger in one panel and they have no way of stopping proteus. He lost that Iron weakness a long time ago.

galactusischere
On a certain level, yes, he can resist, on proteus level, the level of affecting the entire earth and warping everything around him, no, he cant.

Apocalypse would be turned into a hamburger in one panel and they have no way of stopping proteus. He lost that Iron weakness a long time ago.

Added Magneto and J'onn.

nicamarvin
Added Magneto and J'onn. .... confused

carver9
All of them die.

-Pr-
Team wins. Too many of them can resist matter/molecular manipulation, and at least half of them can interrupt his energy form.

carver9
They cant resist it on the level of the way proteus use it. Proteus should wreck them and easily.

-Pr-
They cant resist it on the level of the way proteus use it. Proteus should wreck them and easily.

why can't they?

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
why can't they?

because they just cant.

galactusischere
because they just cant. but they can.

carver9
And this is where we disagree.

-Pr-
because they just cant.

i think they can.

carver9
i think they can.

And this is your opinion. None of them have faced anything like proteus.

This would be a one panel fight if you ask me.

-Pr-

you kidding?

galactusischere

Apoc had the advantage over Loki and High Evo.

carver9
you kidding?

No, I'm serious. Proteus powers is with just a thought. He could turn them to anything that he wants just by think about it.

That would happen in one panel.

-Pr-
No, I'm serious. Proteus powers is with just a thought. He could turn them to anything that he wants just by think about it.

That would happen in one panel.

saying that they've never fought anyone on Proteus' level is sheer lunacy. The guy has been beaten by the X-Men and the Exiles, and not always due to PIS. He's very beatable.

galactusischere

This would be a one panel fight if you ask me. Originally posted by galactusischere
Apoc had the advantage over Loki and High Evo.

carver9
saying that they've never fought anyone on Proteus' level is sheer lunacy. The guy has been beaten by the X-Men and the Exiles, and not always due to PIS. He's very beatable.

He's been beaten with plot device and also that metal weakness which he has lost.

Galactus has also lost to the exiles along with a Surfer that is>616 Surfer but it all happened with a plot.

-Pr-
He's been beaten with plot device and also that metal weakness which he has lost.

Galactus has also lost to the exiles along with a Surfer that is>616 Surfer but it all happened with a plot.

i just said he wasn't always beaten with a plot device, which is true.

you need to seperate the character from the powerset.

carver9

Loki doesnt equal proteus, in no way, shape, or form.

galactusischere
So you're saying that Proteus is skyfather level?

carver9
i just said he wasn't always beaten with a plot device, which is true.

you need to seperate the character from the powerset.

Are you talking about the time Colossus killed him with a fork lift?

-Pr-
Are you talking about the time Colossus killed him with a fork lift?

when did colossus kill him with a fork lift?

carver9
So you're saying that Proteus is skyfather level?

Powerwise, yes.

galactusischere
Powerwise, yes.

alright.

carver9
when did colossus kill him with a fork lift?

During the xmen 1st run in against him. It was either a fork lift that he threw on him or a bus. I cant remember.

-Pr-
During the xmen 1st run in against him. It was either a fork lift that he threw on him or a bus. I cant remember.

that was ultimate x-men, and is as such not canon.

also, while proteus is POTENTIALLY a skyfather, he's got a long way to go imo.

carver9
that was ultimate x-men, and is as such not canon.

also, while proteus is POTENTIALLY a skyfather, he's got a long way to go imo.

I'm going to get the issue# for you because I'm pretty sure it wasnt ultimate xmen but you could be right.

He has proven that he is a skyfather level threat.

-Pr-
I'm going to get the issue# for you because I'm pretty sure it wasnt ultimate xmen but you could be right.

He has proven that he is a skyfather level threat.

it was. in 616, colossus used his actual body to disrupt proteus' form.

then why is he slumming it with magneto and the x-men in the latest issue of legacy?

Q99
It's the lack of PIS/CIS that does it. He's normally fairly straitforward with his powers, but even those characters who are resistant to direct warping will have trouble when his abilities are really used to the max.

I think they could beat Proteus PIS/CIS on, but not off.

galactusischere
PIS/CIS are even worse for Apoc. So I take it he isn't that much of a factor in this fight?

carver9

carver9
PIS/CIS are even worse for Apoc. So I take it he isn't that much of a factor in this fight?

I think apocalypse would be the last standing but all in all, he doesnt stand a chance against proteus.

Q99
Btw, Wonder Woman has some resistance to transmutation. Fighting Circe would be hard without it.

I'd say Proteus's reality warping gives him a whole lot more options/power than Apoc's abilities.

-Pr-

carver9
i know the comic.

can you show me the page in the issue where he says that please?

I dont know the issue number but as we all know, it was a collar that was put on proteus that made him think that he was morph. During a fight between Psylock and Sabertooth, they ended up shaking the tower of time which knocked a book shelf on Morph/Proteus head which broke the collar. Proteus ended up gaining back his memories but his power wasnt complete (due to the collar dampining it). A god-like creature end up attacking proteus and proteus was on the loosing end and almost died. While on the ground proteus seen an image of himself (energy form but it was really Morph tricking him, so that he can get his body back) reaching out to him, telling him "if you take my hand, you will gain all of your power back". Proteus ended up reaching out, grabbing his hand and gained all of his powers back and defeated the being. Proteus still pretending to be Morph lived the heros life BUT morph was getting back in control of his body. Morph made a deal with him, he asked him, "If you remain as a good guy and let me use your power we can both share my body" and Proteus agreed but Morph sensed thats what Proteus always wanted. Proteus ended up dying anyway, his energy was dispersed across the world but from what we all know, he is still alive.

Thats what happened and thats the reasoning behind me saying what I said in my previous post.

I have a good memory of what happened due to me reading the book at least 7 times.

-Pr-
I dont know the issue number but as we all know, it was a collar that was put on proteus that made him think that he was morph. During a fight between Psylock and Sabertooth, they ended up shaking the tower of time which knocked a book shelf on Morph/Proteus head which broke the collar. Proteus ended up gaining back his memories but his power wasnt complete (due to the collar dampining it). A god-like creature end up attacking proteus and proteus was on the loosing end and almost died. While on the ground proteus seen an image of himself (energy form but it was really Morph tricking him, so that he can get his body back) reaching out to him, telling him "if you take my hand, you will gain all of your power back". Proteus ended up reaching out, grabbing his hand and gained all of his powers back and defeated the being. Proteus still pretending to be Morph lived the heros life BUT morph was getting back in control of his body. Morph made a deal with him, he asked him, "If you remain as a good guy and let me use your power we can both share my body" and Proteus agreed but Morph sensed thats what Proteus always wanted. Proteus ended up dying anyway, his energy was dispersed across the world but from what we all know, he is still alive.

Thats what happened and thats the reasoning behind me saying what I said in my previous post.

I have a good memory of what happened due to me reading the book at least 7 times.

i'm talking about the most recent arc. the one that's happening right now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.