Odin vs Thanos/Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is the same Thanos that fought against Odin, he just have help so that means no upgrades (did this because we honestly dont know what kind of upgrade Thanos received) for Thanos.

Who wins?

quanchi112
Thanos solos.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos solos.

LOL, quan, Thanos isnt soloing this. Thanos dies if he try to solo.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by carver9
LOL, quan, Thanos isnt soloing this. Thanos dies if he try to solo. I know thanos wont die if he try to solo, but he wont win eather.... wink

Colossus-Big C
team 1

DarkOdin
If Odin plays smart i think He can take a 10/10

By play smart i mean not to engage SPM and thanos in a H2H battle.
Superman prime Odin should use Red sun radiation BRF him etc.. and then shit stomp on thanos again

If Odin goes H2H and just blast away i think it might be a even. but if Odin goes giant like he did with Seth and Doom he can pull a majority 7/10

Batman-Prime
Thanos did ZERO damage to Odin in their fight. Odin was as fresh as a cool breeze after theit "fight" (or as i would call it, after the beating he gave Thanos), while Thanos was in a pretty bad shape...
There is now way to even think that Thanos could turn the fight in his favour. The fact that he could still get up, from the dirt he was smashed into, was a great durability feat but nothing else.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Thanos did ZERO damage to Odin in their fight. Odin was as fresh as a cool breeze after theit "fight" (or as i would call it, after the beating he gave Thanos), while Thanos was in a pretty bad shape...
There is now way to even think that Thanos could turn the fight in his favour. The fact that he could still get up, from the dirt he was smashed into, was a great durability feat but nothing else. O boy get ready for it know laughing

nicamarvin
Originally posted by DarkOdin
O boy get ready for it know laughing I know my boy quan is not happy now .... sad

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team takes this one

Batman-Prime
O boy get ready for it know laughing

I'm ready. For Asgard, for Odin!!!!

knight

But honestly, i just told the truth, nothing more. Do you saw a way for Thanos to win the fight?

DarkOdin

knight

But honestly, i just told the truth, nothing more. Do you saw a way for Thanos to win the fight? I and about 99.9% of the people on here would agree but that .1% is well.... just wait you will find out soon.

nicamarvin

knight gun_bandana get ready for quan... confused

DarkOdin
Originally posted by nicamarvin
gun_bandana get ready for the .1%... confused fixed

Omega Vision
Thanos solos.
I agree. He dies alone and unloved, solo, at Odin's hands.

nicamarvin
I and about 99.9% of the people on here would agree but that .1% is well.... just wait you will find out soon. what happened to quan... confused he was more enthusiastic in his younger years.... laughing

KuRuPT Thanosi

DarkOdin
Originally posted by nicamarvin
what happened to quan... confused he was more enthusiastic in his younger years.... laughing laughing I think he is to busy getting a 4 page math lesson in another thread stick out tongue I have him on my ignore list and when i clicked on that thread about the weight of infinity eek!

supremthor
solo thanos looses with prime team wins. if prime can survive Monarch exploding a universe in his face unscrached he can survive most if not all of Odins attacks. but then again he was amped when he fought monarch.

DarkOdin

carver9

Omega Vision
Odin has a shot at winning but it will be an incredibly frustrating fight considering both Prime and Thanos have high damage soak and in Prime's case I seriously believe that the reason he's so often unaffected by powerful attacks is that he's too dumb to understand them.

I can just see it now:
*Odin blasts Prime one more time with Gungir*
Odin: Do you yield villain?
*Prime appears to falter but then picks himself up and flashes a defiant glare*
Prime: You're a poopy pants.
*Odin gets the weird glint in his eye*

quanchi112
LOL, quan, Thanos isnt soloing this. Thanos dies if he try to solo. He's more powerful then Odin since last they met.Originally posted by Batman-Prime
There is now way to even think that Thanos could turn the fight in his favour. The fact that he could still get up, from the dirt he was smashed into, was a great durability feat but nothing else. Thanos has become more powerful since then so it's not a good indicator with a fight with current pre death Thanos.Originally posted by Omega Vision
I agree. He dies alone and unloved, solo, at Odin's hands. Odin failed to beat him before when he was less powerful so I really don't see where this is coming from at all.

carver9
He's more powerful then Odin since last they met. Thanos has become more powerful since then so it's not a good indicator with a fight with current pre death Thanos. Odin failed to beat him before when he was less powerful so I really don't see where this is coming from at all.

I didnt use the upgraded Thanos for this fight and even if I did, Odin would still stomp him.

Omega Vision
He's more powerful then Odin since last they met. Thanos has become more powerful since then so it's not a good indicator with a fight with current pre death Thanos. Odin failed to beat him before when he was less powerful so I really don't see where this is coming from at all.
Read the opening post, this is the same Thanos that got his purple ass smacked around by Odin.

quanchi112
I didnt use the upgraded Thanos for this fight and even if I did, Odin would still stomp him. Odin didn't even stomp a preupgraded Thanos.Originally posted by Omega Vision
Read the opening post, this is the same Thanos that got his purple ass smacked around by Odin. Ok.

carver9
Odin didn't even stomp a preupgraded Thanos. Ok.

From what I've seen of the comic, it was a massacre.

quanchi112
From what I've seen of the comic, it was a massacre. I've read the entire thing an dThanos was still standing. Generally a massacre has a character stomping the other one and winning.

carver9
I've read the entire thing an dThanos was still standing. Generally a massacre has a character stomping the other one and winning.

I love Thanos, almost just as much as you do BUT he wasnt standing throughout that entire fight. At one time, he was laid the hell out and struggled to get back onto his feat.

Odin stopped attacking and allowed him to do so.

A massacre to me is when someone is getting that ass whipped and is TRYING to fight back but their effort means nothing and is just brushed away while still getting that ass whipped.

Omega Vision
I've read the entire thing an dThanos was still standing. Generally a massacre has a character stomping the other one and winning.
Odin was stomping Thanos and winning. Glad to know our definitions of massacre are the same. smile

quanchi112
I love Thanos, almost just as much as you do BUT he wasnt standing throughout that entire fight. At one time, he was laid the hell out and struggled to get back onto his feat.

Odin stopped attacking and allowed him to do so.

A massacre to me is when someone is getting that ass whipped and is TRYING to fight back but their effort means nothing and is just brushed away while still getting that ass whipped. The only reason Thanos looked worse to me was because he was running through Odin blasts and took more damage. Thanos' attacks didn't mean nothing. Surfer's did not Thanos'.Originally posted by Omega Vision
Odin was stomping Thanos and winning. Glad to know our definitions of massacre are the same. smile Thanos didn't lose and no matter how badly that irks you it won't change. smile

Omega Vision
The only reason Thanos looked worse to me was because he was running through Odin blasts and took more damage. Thanos' attacks didn't mean nothing. Surfer's did not Thanos'. Thanos didn't lose and no matter how badly that irks you it won't change. smile
Thanos didn't lose because the fight was interrupted. If it had gone on any longer he would have died.

nicamarvin
From what I've seen of the comic, it was a massacre. Now you are the FANBOY.... mad

Lostedge
I think that instead of standing like retard and taking shots Thanos will use energy blasts and win this (I do not get how anyone can even say Thanos was fighting when he was actually trying to save Thor, how would it help Thor if he killed Odin?) ... even without the help of Superboy Prime.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Lostedge
I think that instead of standing like retard and taking shots Thanos will use energy blasts and win this (I do not get how anyone can even say Thanos was fighting when he was actually trying to save Thor, how would it help Thor if he killed Odin?) ... even without the help of Superboy Prime.

Because when the fight began Thanos blasted Odin. Though when Odin began to fight back , Thanos was just busy eating dirt so he had no time or the chance to strike back.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Thanos didn't lose because the fight was interrupted. If it had gone on any longer he would have died. Speculation. I disagree.

Omega Vision
Speculation. I disagree.
Like its not even greater speculation on your part that Thanos could pull a win out of his ass?

quanchi112
Like its not even greater speculation on your part that Thanos could pull a win out of his ass? I said either way it's speculation. You have my opinion on this matter so please let it go.

Omega Vision
I said either way it's speculation. You have my opinion on this matter so please let it go.
The difference is that the way the fight was going its a lot more logical to assume Odin would win were it not for an interruption than the other way around.

quanchi112
The difference is that the way the fight was going its a lot more logical to assume Odin would win were it not for an interruption than the other way around. Fights turn around all the time. Thanos was in no danger of being killed.

Omega Vision
Fights turn around all the time. Thanos was in no danger of being killed.
He could barely stand, its a miracle quite frankly that he didn't die from the beating he took.

quanchi112
He could barely stand, its a miracle quite frankly that he didn't die from the beating he took. No, it's not. Thanos wouldn't risk his own life just to save Thor. He's been very forthcoming when he's close to death say when he's matched up against Omega and Galactus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.