Dante vs. Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://www.thatvideogameblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/dantes-inferno.jpg
Dante (Dante's Inferno)

vs.

http://piercearrow.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/kratos.jpg
Kratos (God of War)

Dante has Death's Scythe and the Holy Cross. Both weapons are fully upgraded from both sides of holy and unholy.

Kratos has the Blades of Chaos and Zeus' Fury. Both are fully upgraded.

Fight takes place in a coliseum.

Will the Crusader defeat the Spartan or will it be the other way around?

Phantom Miria
Go to Hell

Phanteros
Wait till the game comes out.

Nemesis X
It is out. I'm guessing you don't live in North America.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Nemesis X
It is out or do you not live in North America? Take an educated guess that I don't care for this game to know if it came out or not.

REXXXX
Came out yesterday in N. America, five days ago in Europe. Comment unwarranted...

XanatosForever
Well that was fast...how about giving a week for Dante's feats to be quantified, hmm, Nemesis? At this point in time, thread fails.

REXXXX
Anything known about the character at all?

XanatosForever
Very little. My knowledge on Dante boils down to a fairly physically fit man with access to holy and unholy powers to battle the forces of Hell with. He wields a rather large scythe apparently made of bone, and a cross imbued with holy power.

ares834
I am fairly certain Dante's scythe is actually Death's.

REXXXX
That... isn't very much. However, I don't think this forum has a rule about unknowns. Does it?

jalek moye
eh give it time, for more people to get the game and think about the feats more.

XanatosForever
It doesn't, and obscure characters have made their way into threads before, but the problem with them is that very obscurity. It makes it hard to clarify their feats, and thus properly debate them without falling to speculation.

REXXXX
Ah, okay. I put up a 'don't you dare do this' rule regarding obscure/unknown characters in the Star Wars Versus.

But yeah, not really going to go anywhere until people know more, I suppose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.