Hercules run the gauntlet (with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bouboumaster
Hercules run a gauntlet of ass kicking: He will do ANYTHING to win, and that means that he will deliver plenty of kicks in the nuts if he have to!

The twist is: No flight, nor super speed. And only hand-to-hand.

Who will stop the Prince of Power?

1- Batman
2- Captain America
3- Shang Shi
4- Wolverine
5- Iron Fist
6- Luke Cage
7- Doc Samson
8- Wonder Man
9- Wonder Woman
10- Thor (no hammer)
11- Superman

Final Round
12- The Incredible Hercules vs The Incredible Hulk

manx422
Wonder Woman

Mindset
Clears it.

Kills Superman.

Knowsbleed33
Who those stips, he clears it.

A kick to the nuts will end Supes career.

Batman-Prime
He won't come to Supes. 1. is the dead end and borderline spite. But take this one out an Wonder Woman is the end for our boy, his only chance is to seduce her, which is impossible big grin.

Mindset
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
He won't come to Supes. 1. is the dead end and borderline spite. But take this one out an Wonder Woman is the end for our boy, his only chance is to seduce her, which is impossible big grin. How is WW beating him?

manx422
the same way she beat kyle

Mindset
OK, so Herc clears it and kills Superman.

Bouboumaster
which is impossible big grin.

Don't bet against Hercules in that field! Hercules scores positively epic when it comes to seduce/**** some *****. He's like Tony Stark, but the guy play on the field of gods!

And if it don't work, he can always punch one of her boobs.

Harbinger
Batkick for the easy loss at 1.

Bouboumaster
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Misc%20Respect/Herc-vsSentry3.jpg

http://img143.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=99441_8_122_740lo.jpg

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/7835/incrediblehercules12101sk6.jpg

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/4483/herc009vn5.jpg

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Don't bet against Hercules in that field! Hercules scores positively epic when it comes to seduce/**** some *****. He's like Tony Stark, but the guy play on the field of gods!

And if it don't work, he can always punch one of her boobs.

He can't because he is Hercules. WW hates him. As for the boobs punch, it would only work if she had some plastic boobs, but since they are natural the feedback would be deadly. wink

CallMeCommando
he stops at wonder women too bad you made the list a little wrong since diana should be higher then thor and then hercules will defeat thor but stop at wonder women

Ms.Marvel
i <3 Hercules

Kasper Gutman
Callmecommando, troll be gone.

Bentley
He can't because he is Hercules. WW hates him. As for the boobs punch, it would only work if she had some plastic boobs, but since they are natural the feedback would be deadly. wink

Diana is made of clay, her boobs are as artificial as they come.

Enyalus
Without superspeed I'd wager Herc over Diana for a good majority. Too bad he gets dropped by the Batkick before that.

Colossus-Big C
Hercules run a gauntlet of ass kicking: He will do ANYTHING to win, and that means that he will deliver plenty of kicks in the nuts if he have to!

1- Batman
2- Captain America
3- Shang Shi
4- Wolverine
5- Iron Fist
6- Luke Cage
7- Doc Samson
8- Wonder Man
9- Wonder Woman
10- Thor (no hammer)
11- Superman

Final Round
12- The Incredible Hercules vs The Incredible Hulk 1-6 is spite
7 is a curbstomp
8-he wins after a while
9-he wins is a long fight
10-he wins
11-DC herc 1 shotted superman..

Warlord
Stops at Thor

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Warlord
Stops at Thor no he doesnt. herc beat the holy crap out of thor while he was drunk. smile

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
If i remember right Hercules was amped and once the amp went away Superman pawned him

Enyalus
Originally posted by DarkOdin
If i remember right Hercules was amped and once the amp went away Superman pawned him
Think he might be referring to when Herc took on Superman and E-22 Superman. Herc uppercuts Supes into a building, but then is pretty much brickwalled when he hits E-22 Supes.

h1a8
Originally posted by Mindset
How is WW beating him?

Because she is more skilled and stronger (by feats).
Hell WW beats Superman thus she should be last on the list.

Enyalus
Originally posted by h1a8
and stronger (by feats).
Come again?
Hell WW beats Superman thus she should be last on the list.
Wait. Come again, again?

kakuzu

1- Batman
2- Captain America
3- Shang Shi
4- Wolverine
5- Iron Fist
6- Luke Cage
7- Doc Samson
8- Wonder Man
9- Wonder Woman
10- Thor (no hammer)
11- Superman

Final Round

Well 1-9 are counted out since there are no match. Thor no hammer could possibly win if he uses his skills or enter warriors madness. Superman has no fighting skills and his other powers would be useless against Hercules so I don't really see him winning.

Why the hell does the incredible hulk get the last round? Of all people it should have been Superman who atleast would have been more of a threat. If it is a real fight Hercules can dominate Hulk. If he hits him as hard as he hit beyonder Hulk isn't getting up

Enyalus
Originally posted by kakuzu
Superman has no fighting skills
Someone hasn't been reading their World of New Krypton issues. Or Superman/Batman.

Mindset
Because she is more skilled and stronger (by feats).
Hell WW beats Superman thus she should be last on the list. Wrong and Wrong.

Harbinger
lol at WW beating Supes. I think she just got knocked from the Sun to Earth again.

kakuzu
Originally posted by Enyalus
Someone hasn't been reading their World of New Krypton issues. Or Superman/Batman.

Okay I know Superman has fighting skills but they are horrible. Even in the early days against Composite Superman he said he got new fighting skills and just flipped Composite over showing his so called skill. Compare his few days of training compared to thousands of years of the likes of Hercules???

If you want to get real with his Hercules knows wrestling to and in real life the only defense against wrestling jujitsu and judo is the same exact thing no kung fu or karate can help you get out. Superman isn't good in wrestling. Hercules has thousands of years worth of it on him

h1a8

1- Batman
2- Captain America
3- Shang Shi
4- Wolverine
5- Iron Fist
6- Luke Cage
7- Doc Samson
8- Wonder Man
9- Wonder Woman
10- Thor (no hammer)
11- Superman

Final Round

1-3 is a no brainer, 4 is a challenge (Herc could lose here if Logan can use claws), 5-7 is a no brainer, 8 is a heck of a challenge (Wonder Man), he loses at 9, he wins at 10, and loses at 11.

kakuzu
Wrong and Wrong.

Technically she is a better fighter by far, but in terms of strength she is pretty high up there. In one comic where they had to pull earth He was struggling the most of out every one. She was doing pretty fine.

Mindset
Technically she is a better fighter by far How?

And why would it only be technically?

kakuzu
How?

And why would it only be technically?

She's been training since day one, Superman didn't get training till long after he started going into comics with Batman. I don't know how its technically but she is a better fighter that is like one of his weaknesses his isn't a good hand to hand fighter.

Mindset
She's been training since day one, Superman didn't get training till long after he started going into comics with Batman. I don't know how its technically but she is a better fighter that is like one of his weaknesses his isn't a good hand to hand fighter. We were talking about Herc.

kakuzu
We were talking about Herc.

Oh then herc she doesn't. Herc is a better fighter then both of them though.

h1a8

Come again?

Wait. Come again, again?

This is hand to hand with no speed or flight. WW owns Superman.

Enyalus
This is hand to hand with no speed or flight. WW owns Superman.
She can't even own Batman in the same scenario while Batman is distracted from talking on the phone. Why would she own Superman?

She's also not stronger than Herc, by feats or otherwise.

He clears it. Savage Hulk could actually be a challenge if he's angry enough.

Konton
Stops at Diana IMO.
He wouldn't pass Thor either, but I think he could take Superman with these stipulations.

Don Corleone
Herc can't kick WW in the nuts .

Originally posted by Don Corleone

How about a purple nurple?

h1a8
She can't even own Batman in the same scenario while Batman is distracted from talking on the phone. Why would she own Superman?

She's also not stronger than Herc, by feats or otherwise.

She has feats greater than anything Herc has ever done in his life. Also she is a little less as strong as Superman (if not equal) and Superman is many times stronger than Herc (by feats).

What are u talking about? Her skills is multiple times beyond batman.
She has mastered arts that are superior to any martial art on Earth, plus she has thousands of years of experience. Her speed is not in this battle but her reflexes still are (FTL reflexes).

Enyalus
She has feats greater than anything Herc has ever done in his life.
You mean like him holding up Earth...by himself?

I'm talking about JLA volume 3, where their sparring is depicted on panel.

kakuzu
She has feats greater than anything Herc has ever done in his life. Also she is a little less as strong as Superman (if not equal) and Superman is many times stronger than Herc (by feats).

She has mastered arts that are superior to any martial art on Earth, plus she has thousands of years of experience. Her speed is not in this battle but her reflexes still are (FTL reflexes).

Lol greater feats? Until I see her hold up earth, hold up the heavens, drag manhanttan, or stop and entire state from ripping her feats aren't high than his. Her has been shown to have less trouble holding earth up, While Superman was struggling to pull it with the help or MM and Wonder woman.

h1a8
Lol greater feats? Until I see her hold up earth, hold up the heavens, drag manhanttan, or stop and entire state from ripping her feats aren't high than his. Her has been shown to have less trouble holding earth up, While Superman was struggling to pull it with the help or MM and Wonder woman.

Herc never held up the Earth, I can prove he didn't. How much do the heavens weigh? That's right it's unquantifiable (WW has her share of those too). WW has a feat that proves she can exert the force of the entire weight of the Earth. That's right I used real calculations.

Mindset
Originally posted by Konton
Stops at Diana IMO.
He wouldn't pass Thor either, but I think he could take Superman with these stipulations. Where are you getting this stuff?

There is even on panel evidence of him beating Thor no expression

Enyalus
Where are you getting this stuff?

There is even on panel evidence of him beating Thor no expression
While highly intoxicated. lol

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Don Corleone

He should try, maybe he would surprise us all sick .

JakeTheBank
1- Batman
2- Captain America
3- Shang Shi
4- Wolverine
5- Iron Fist
6- Luke Cage
7- Doc Samson
8- Wonder Man
9- Wonder Woman
10- Thor (no hammer)
11- Superman

Final Round

He starts to have issues at 9. The edge in physical strength Herc has over Diana is edged out by her skills, speed, and comparable physical power. He can certainly win, though. Thor, even without Mjolnir, is a tough bastard. I don't see him getting past Superman, in all honesty.

leonidas
kal stops him, though he'd split with ww, imo. he beats thor. 12 would last a long time but in the end hulk would likley take a majority.

Enyalus
Originally posted by leonidas
kal stops him, though he'd split with ww, imo. he beats thor. 12 would last a long time but in the end hulk would likley take a majority.
Hulk vs. Hercules: When Titans Clash was an awesome Hulk/Herc battle. smile

leonidas
Hulk vs. Hercules: When Titans Clash was an awesome Hulk/Herc battle. smile

that was a great battle . . . . they've had a few pretty good scraps but they never end of course in any conclusive way. pansy-assed writers. hrm

manx422
ww stops him

comicfan11
Originally posted by DarkOdin

You remeber wrong.
Hercules was chained by Circe in WW annual 1.
After that Zeus freed him in the Wonder Girl miniseries.
There it is revealed that Hercules has only half of his powers as punishment from Zeus.

Half powered Hercules sent Superman packing in JSA 13.
KC Supes is anyway more powerful than normal Supes, so it's actually a great showing.

As for the thread I think Marvel Herc stops at 11.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by comicfan11
You remeber wrong.
Hercules was chained by Circe in WW annual 1.
After that Zeus freed him in the Wonder Girl miniseries.
There it is revealed that Hercules has only half of his powers as punishment from Zeus.

Half powered Hercules sent Superman packing in JSA 13.
KC Supes is anyway more powerful than normal Supes, so it's actually a great showing.

As for the thread I think Marvel Herc stops at 11. Who had an amp when fioghting Supes i know it was one of the greeks thats why i am getting ocnfused was it Atlas????

Warlord
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
no he doesnt. herc beat the holy crap out of thor while he was drunk. smile

read their last fight in Herc's series

Colossus-Big C
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/618242-h3_super.jpghttp://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48572/902943-hercpunch_super.jpg

Bouboumaster
HAVE AT THEE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.