Surtur VS Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CallMeCommando
who wins?

SoulDevourer
um...wich version of Thor? confused cos normaly that be spite

manx422
Surtur

CallMeCommando
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
um...wich version of Thor? confused cos normaly that be spite

spite? against thor? but but thor got the go0o0od bluuusttt

Slaanesh
Surter stomp

CallMeCommando
but but thor got a hammer that can absorb everything into it he will just absorb surtur into his hammer no? confused

Slaanesh
where did u hear that??his harmer can't absorb everything..he's just a herald level being..he's not that great..

CallMeCommando
Originally posted by Slaanesh
where did u hear that??his harmer can't absorb everything..he's just a herald level being..he's not that great..

well i dont know i mean.... there are people here that say he can absorb superman into his hammer and that he can kill galactus so i dont know ... roll eyes (sarcastic)

the ninjak
Originally posted by CallMeCommando
well i dont know i mean.... there are people here that say he can absorb superman into his hammer and that he can kill galactus so i dont know ... roll eyes (sarcastic)

They meant Blue energy Superman.

CallMeCommando
the thing with thor is that no matter what comics am i reading no matter if i look up his respect thread or anything i always see him being beat up, being in pain and suffer

thor is always getting hurt no matter who he is fighting and at the end he throws his hammer and stalmating at best him opponent its like the dragon ball z movies where goku gets humiliated and beat up by everybody and at the end he summon the earth energy and wins

i remember times when people saw thor as he really is and there were actually nice debates in threads like thor vs storm .. but now? his fanboys will say he can beat both thanos and superman at the same time

Slaanesh
nice debates in Thor vs Storm thread??u are joking rite..that's a stomp thread..not a nice one no expression u should stop looking down on Thor..he's in Supes league..stop hating..

CallMeCommando
Originally posted by Slaanesh
nice debates in Thor vs Storm thread??u are joking rite..that's a stomp thread..not a nice one no expression u should stop looking down on Thor..he's in Supes league..stop hating..

he is not in supermans league and thats a fact, thor is equel to hulk and hercules and he lost many times to both of them and superman is > hulk/hercules so superman > thor

Slaanesh
he is not in supermans league and thats a fact, thor is equel to hulk and hercules and he lost many times to both of them and superman is > hulk/hercules so superman > thor

just because u said it doesn't make it a fact..and i don't want to argue with u cuz i don't really like Thor that much..but nearly everyone in this forum agree that Thor and Supes are about equals except for Supes and Thor insane fanboy..

CallMeCommando
how can thor be his equel when thor lose most of the time to hulk and hercules who are no near as fast or as strong as superman

Warlord
how can thor be his equel when thor lose most of the time to hulk and hercules who are no near as fast or as strong as superman

you're forgetting Osborn...he one shoted him

DarkOdin
how can thor be his equel when thor lose most of the time to hulk and hercules who are no near as fast or as strong as superman Last tiem i check Thor beat Hulk is most of there encounters and Thor is 2-1 against Hercules. When he fought hercules and lose Odin was taking away Thors powers so post some scans of when he loses all the time i would love to see it roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkOdin
Surtar wins 8-9/10 Thor Gets 1 or 2 wins thru BFR or if he is lucky enogh to get a godblast in

CallMeCommando
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Last tiem i check Thor beat Hulk is most of there encounters and Thor is 2-1 against Hercules. When he fought hercules and lose Odin was taking away Thors powers so post some scans of when he loses all the time i would love to see it roll eyes (sarcastic)

he gets his face bushed in when he fights hulk all the time, most of there fights he even lose to hulk, he lost to hercules via a choke so he had to summon lightning to save his ass, he got beat up by hercules until he cheap shoted and kicked him in the nutts, seem to me in all the fights he "beat" hercules he just got owned and desided to cheat in order to win

he also lost to spider-man and had to use lightning on him, was bested by captain america, beat up by rulk, and of course osborn.... of ye and the guy bleeds more then a freakin virgin

DarkOdin
he gets his face bushed in when he fights hulk all the time, most of there fights he even lose to hulk, he lost to hercules via a choke so he had to summon lightning to save his ass, he got beat up by hercules until he cheap shoted and kicked him in the nutts, seem to me in all the fights he "beat" hercules he just got owned and desided to cheat in order to win

he also lost to spider-man and had to use lightning on him, was bested by captain america, beat up by rulk, and of course osborn.... of ye and the guy bleeds more then a freakin virgin Post the scans troll

So you admit he beat hercules know ok. you do realize thor was going to talk to him not fight him???

Cheap shotted hercules LOL Hercules started the "cheap shots the nipple twisters and etc...

Lost to spider-man agains post the scan laughing

Defined bushed in laughing out loud

Like i said post scans of Thor getted bushed laughing out loud by hulk

Last time i checked Rulk punch out a watcher o and then Thor nealry killed him. but we will disregarded this b/c trolls like you don't see that by thats ok.

CallMeCommando
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Post the scans troll

So you admit he beat hercules know ok. you do realize thor was going to talk to him not fight him???

Cheap shotted hercules LOL Hercules started the "cheap shots the nipple twisters and etc...

Lost to spider-man agains post the scan laughing

Defined bushed in laughing out loud

Like i said post scans of Thor getted bushed laughing out loud by hulk

Last time i checked Rulk punch out a watcher o and then Thor nealry killed him. but we will disregarded this b/c trolls like you don't see that by thats ok.

whats the metter did i bring the heat on you? anyway as a thor fanboy you must know about his fights and all the times he lost and got beat up otherwise what kind of thor fanboy are you? the fight when spider-man beats him so fast thor cant reacts and then he use lightning to hit spider man

hercules defeated thor physically during all there fights until thor humiliated desided to bring in lightning because a man to man he lost

you know thats funny when ever i go to thors respect thread i cant find any victories or wins over someone... when i go to the superman respect thread i see him wooping major ass, when i go to the black adam respect thread the same thing... when i go to the thor respect thread all i can see is thor swinging his hammer causing some tornado or opening the ground and everybody are like "wow he is just great let me ride his dick" i mean wtf? he never win any fights, i dont care if you will admit it or not but its true and the most funny part is that because of the fact that he just gets beat up all the time in his respect thread people are posting scans of him getting beat up and they call it "thors whitstanding abilities" Lol its like a respect thread to a whitstanding punching bag get the hell out of here you fanboy

Warlord
who care's you'll get baned any time soon again so...why anyone should bother

CallMeCommando
i will get banned because i am stating simple facts of thor being owned most of his career? how dumb does that sound? i guess not dumb enough for thors fanboys that are riding his bleeding cock

Warlord
thumb up

CallMeCommando
oh by the way here is your super durable thor getting cut and owned by wolverine

http://s673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/?action=view&current=wolvie_thor3.jpg

http://s673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/?action=view&current=wolvie_thor4.jpg

http://s673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/?action=view&current=wolvie_thor7.jpg

you can see he is bleeding like hell from a single cut his durability is trash

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Warlord
thumb up Is this the guy that just got banned like 2 days ago i suschi guys????

Warlord
yep...that's him...smile

Warlord
plus OMG adamandium claws hurt him...like they were unable to hurt somebody in the past...

Placidity
whats the metter did i bring the heat on you? anyway as a thor fanboy you must know about his fights and all the times he lost and got beat up otherwise what kind of thor fanboy are you? the fight when spider-man beats him so fast thor cant reacts and then he use lightning to hit spider man

hercules defeated thor physically during all there fights until thor humiliated desided to bring in lightning because a man to man he lost

you know thats funny when ever i go to thors respect thread i cant find any victories or wins over someone... when i go to the superman respect thread i see him wooping major ass, when i go to the black adam respect thread the same thing... when i go to the thor respect thread all i can see is thor swinging his hammer causing some tornado or opening the ground and everybody are like "wow he is just great let me ride his dick" i mean wtf? he never win any fights, i dont care if you will admit it or not but its true and the most funny part is that because of the fact that he just gets beat up all the time in his respect thread people are posting scans of him getting beat up and they call it "thors whitstanding abilities" Lol its like a respect thread to a whitstanding punching bag get the hell out of here you fanboy

I like you.

Warlord
yep...that's him...smile

and he's got fans

DarkOdin
and he's got fans And then there was 2 trolltroll

CallMeCommando
taskmaster and osborn raped thor

JakeTheBank
no expression

Warlord
why act surprised?
people like him exist out there...

JakeTheBank
I just find it unsettling that people can be really dumb.

Warlord
and still reality can be this unsettling ...smile

CallMeCommando
i find it strange how people can ride some drawing on paper cock i bet you would give everything to ride his hammer dont you fanboys Lol

JakeTheBank
i find it strange how people can ride some drawing on paper cock i bet you would give everything to ride his hammer dont you fanboys Lol

erm

What's your fascination with Thor and riding cock?

CallMeCommando
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
erm

What's your fascination with Thor and riding cock?

ask yourself

JakeTheBank
*asks self* Hey, what's with this troll's fascination with Thor and his junk?

...yeah, I don't know how your mind works man, but it's unsettling to say the least.

The Nuul

...yeah, I don't know how your mind works man, but it's unsettling to say the least.

Ummm...This troll is gay, he loves big blond dudes with big junk.

DarkOdin

...yeah, I don't know how your mind works man, but it's unsettling to say the least. laughing nice turn around

CallMeCommando

so i made you think about thors cock then? what a perv you are

JakeTheBank
so i made you think about thors cock then? what a perv you are

FAIL COMEBACK. And again, you keep bringing up Thor and his...area.

CallMeCommando
GOOD COMEBACK.

thumb up

CallMeCommando
And again, you keep bringing up Thor and his...area.

AND AGAIN YOU KEEP MENTION THIS SUBJECT TOO MUCH

Original Smurph
so i made you think about thors cock then? what a perv you are You're surprised that a conversation involves thinking about what you're talking about eh?

mmm

Warlord
AND AGAIN YOU KEEP MENTION THIS SUBJECT TOO MUCH

he's doing it only to make u feel better

CallMeCommando
he's doing it only to make us thor fanboys feel better

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Warlord
roll eyes (sarcastic)

dude that was brilliant. I was angry at first but after geeting the joke I really appreciated it.
you are the best!

the ninjak
What will Manx422 do without his sidekick?

kakuzu

Reason why you never see Thor win is because you never read his comisc. Your pretty ignorant to say Thor never wins his fights, then say Black Adam and Superman win there fights. Do you even know how to read a comic?

Killing Ice giant
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Thor/ThorAoT01Zone-Megan-Dizzy-Saintpg17.jpg

Throwing planetoid at Surtur
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Thor/Thor177-13-crop.jpg

Hitting Surtur with so much wind force he has never felt that before and look back at who Surtur has fought Odin, Odins father, Bors farther
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Thor/Thor177-07-crop.jpg

First time he used his hammer to attack takes down TWO GIANTS WITH EASE
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Thor/TSA11-11-horz.jpg

Beating Mephisto in his own damn dimension.
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Thor/Thor_1981_310_19-crop.jpg

Now if your so clueless as to why Thor can't handle Ymir, Mangog, and Surtur its because they are tremendously over his level in power it isn't even funny. Surtur is suppose to kill all the gods you think Thor alone is suppose to easily just take him down? Superman gets lucky fighting Doomsday the guy that adapts real cute. Thor has to fight Atum/Demogorge his older step brother who KILLED ALL THE ELDER GODS BUT TWO. Thor has to fight him IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SUN 27,000,000 degrees mind youhttp://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Thor/AtlantisAttacks-part13-ThorAnnua-1.jpg. Only reason why Superman survive in the sun is because he gets energy from it. Thor doesn't. So next time you say Thor doesn't win any fights pick up the issue where he by himself and the belt of strength knocked a whole into the 20,000ft celestial, or should I just post that to?

celeyhyga17
I'm gonna go with Surtur 6/10

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by kakuzu
Reason why you never see Thor win is because you never read his comisc. Your pretty ignorant to say Thor never wins his fights, then say Black Adam and Superman win there fights. Do you even know how to read a comic?

Killing Ice giant
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Thor/ThorAoT01Zone-Megan-Dizzy-Saintpg17.jpg

Throwing planetoid at Surtur
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Thor/Thor177-13-crop.jpg

Hitting Surtur with so much wind force he has never felt that before and look back at who Surtur has fought Odin, Odins father, Bors farther
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Thor/Thor177-07-crop.jpg

First time he used his hammer to attack takes down TWO GIANTS WITH EASE
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Thor/TSA11-11-horz.jpg

Beating Mephisto in his own damn dimension.
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Thor/Thor_1981_310_19-crop.jpg

Now if your so clueless as to why Thor can't handle Ymir, Mangog, and Surtur its because they are tremendously over his level in power it isn't even funny. Surtur is suppose to kill all the gods you think Thor alone is suppose to easily just take him down? Superman gets lucky fighting Doomsday the guy that adapts real cute. Thor has to fight Atum/Demogorge his older step brother who KILLED ALL THE ELDER GODS BUT TWO. Thor has to fight him IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SUN 27,000,000 degrees mind youhttp://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Thor/AtlantisAttacks-part13-ThorAnnua-1.jpg. Only reason why Superman survive in the sun is because he gets energy from it. Thor doesn't. So next time you say Thor doesn't win any fights pick up the issue where he by himself and the belt of strength knocked a whole into the 20,000ft celestial, or should I just post that to?
Surtur

JakeTheBank
Surtur is a good fight for Odin, so I'd imagine that Surtur gets a heavy majority against current/classic Thor.

Kasper Gutman
Thor getting cut, even though its not canon, is one of the reasons why Marvel is better then DC. If most heroes and villians are completely impervious where's the fun in that. Sounds pretty boring to me. Superman not moving a mm while Hulk is pounding on him should only be used on a rare occasion for effect and not be the norm. That's dull. Marvel has very few true invulnerable types and when they show up its much more memorable.

Kasper Gutman
Surtur 9/10 against classic Thor.

KidMan
surtur 10/10

and all those showings you posted are the best showings and the only you could get from his 40+ years of career? thats lame of course during all thattime he is going to have at least some feats hell even beast got some feats but it doesnt change the fact that 70% of thors apearences he gets his ass wooped and the other 20% are always some stalmate so overall he is not comming anywhere near superman league he is hercules league at best and i do mean at best

Warlord
Originally posted by KidMan
surtur 10/10

and all those showings you posted are the best showings and the only you could get from his 40+ years of career? thats lame of course during all thattime he is going to have at least some feats hell even beast got some feats but it doesnt change the fact that 70% of thors apearences he gets his ass wooped and the other 20% are always some stalmate so overall he is not comming anywhere near superman league he is hercules league at best and i do mean at best

welcome back we missed u

Blanket
surtur 10/10

and all those showings you posted are the best showings and the only you could get from his 40+ years of career? thats lame of course during all thattime he is going to have at least some feats hell even beast got some feats but it doesnt change the fact that 70% of thors apearences he gets his ass wooped and the other 20% are always some stalmate so overall he is not comming anywhere near superman league he is hercules league at best and i do mean at best Are you, or are you not trying to say that Thor's pantaloons are fashionable?

MightySAXON
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
Thor getting cut, even though its not canon, is one of the reasons why Marvel is better then DC. If most heroes and villians are completely impervious where's the fun in that. Sounds pretty boring to me. Superman not moving a mm while Hulk is pounding on him should only be used on a rare occasion for effect and not be the norm. That's dull. Marvel has very few true invulnerable types and when they show up its much more memorable.

yo man excellent point. I mean that was jobbed for superman anyways. The Hulk would knock superman on his ass a lot despite the speed factor but marvel is way better the characters are way more in depth.

MightySAXON
surtur 10/10

Thats why thor is considered one of the greatest warriors in comics hmmm valid point. shall I laugh about him not being in supermans league tell you what bring superman against the mighty surtur or a celestial and we'll see how good he is.

Black bolt z
Surtur stomps.

Damborgson
Surter 7-8 outta 10. He is just to much of a beast.

cpd12589
Wow that callmecommando guy is a moron.....

Anyway Surtur takes this 9/10 against classic Thor.

King Thor would beat surtur though.

Doon
Surtur

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Damborgson
Surter 7-8 outta 10. He is just to much of a beast.

I'd go more with 100/100 in favor of Surtur.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by MightySAXON
Thats why thor is considered one of the greatest warriors in comics hmmm valid point. shall I laugh about him not being in supermans league tell you what bring superman against the mighty surtur or a celestial and we'll see how good he is.

Yeah, because Superman hasn't face anyone on the level of Surtur before, right?

Jmanghan
bump

Damborgson
I was giving Surtur 7.5/10 against Thor, the ****

abhilegend
You must've been in thrall of rage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.