List of all Sith and Jedi metaphysical powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

\\S//
All Physical Traits for Sith and Jedi:

All Force Techniques and Powers for Sith and Jedi:

All Specialties for Sith and Jedi:

All physical characteristics resulting from use of the Dark Side and the Light Side:

All mischief, alchemy and sorcery of the Jedi and Sith:

A full list of every power and aspect one has shown or demonstrated in the Films + the EU. *It's a wicked big list.*

BoratBorat
Oh stfu already! Seeing that you posted pictures of your average body in another thread, i am not surprised if you are going to start flashing your penis in this thread.

ares834
I'd rather not thats a lot of work...

Red Nemesis
No u guise! This is a good thread! It has just as much thought and effort put into it as this one!

Musculature and/or hydraulic locomotion
Matter-based physiques
Carbon-based metabolism

Force Rape
Force Masturbation
Force Pull
Force Push
Force Sit Down
Force Stand Up
Force Fish
Force Handshake
Force Eat
Force Swim
Force Study
Force Mingle at a party

Metabolism

Pools of your victims' blood around your ankles
Flies
Horns growing from your head
Children run at the sight of you
Halo above your head
Butterflies
Clear Complexion
...You did mean Fable here, right?

If a Force-weilder props a bucket of oatmeal above a door, and then a non-Force user opens the door, then the oatmeal will fall on them and they will be covered in oatmeal.

They can unscrew the lid of a salt-shaker almost all of the way so that when a non-Force user tries to use it then all of the salt comes out at once, ruining the dish.
That counts.

\\S//
Originally posted by BoratBorat
Oh stfu already! Seeing that you posted pictures of your average body in another thread, i am not surprised if you are going to start flashing your penis in this thread.

Quit fantasizing about my superior cock, I don't go that way.

BoratBorat
Why would i do that?? Your dick is too small, smaller than the average asian cock.

Besides a girl that loves you wouldn't care how small/large your cock is anyway so theres nothing to get upset about spud.

(But please do post your pics).

\\S//
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
No u guise! This is a good thread! It has just as much thought and effort put into it as this one!

Musculature and/or hydraulic locomotion
Matter-based physiques
Carbon-based metabolism

Force Rape
Force Masturbation
Force Pull
Force Push
Force Sit Down
Force Stand Up
Force Fish
Force Handshake
Force Eat
Force Swim
Force Study
Force Mingle at a party

Metabolism

Pools of your victims' blood around your ankles
Flies
Horns growing from your head
Children run at the sight of you
Halo above your head
Butterflies
Clear Complexion
...You did mean Fable here, right?

If a Force-weilder props a bucket of oatmeal above a door, and then a non-Force user opens the door, then the oatmeal will fall on them and they will be covered in oatmeal.

They can unscrew the lid of a salt-shaker almost all of the way so that when a non-Force user tries to use it then all of the salt comes out at once, ruining the dish.
That counts.

Reported for spamming up my topic.

\\S//
Originally posted by BoratBorat
Why would i do that?? Your dick is too small, smaller than the average asian cock.

Besides a girl that loves you wouldn't care how small/large your cock is anyway so theres nothing to get upset about spud.

(But please do post your pics).

No I will not show you my giant penis! I refuse!

Red Nemesis
Reported for sucking chode at breakfast, noon, and night, and for being a huge (unt in general.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by \\S//
Reported for spamming up my topic.

I'd be happy with what he said, because that's going to be the most you'll get...

The Report button is still decoration btw.

\\S//
Reported for sucking chode at breakfast, noon, and night, and for being a huge (unt in general.

Reported for bypassing the profanity filter, and for trying to take a giant leap to my level of Godhood.

\\S//
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
I'd be happy with what he said, because that's going to be the most you'll get...

Well, that and a bunch of lulz.

TBH, you're all a bunch whining babies, and when you whine it proves that I'm able to spank thy ass at whim.

BoratBorat
HIGH FIVE MA NAMENA BORAT!!!!

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Slash_KMC

The Report button is still decoration btw.

I noticed that. It's funny how you get to write up a little report for why you are bothering der Fuherer with you petty concerns. I alternate between agonizingly specific (in case it is entered into a subject field and I can go over the edge of the window) and unhelpfully vague (in case it is entered into a subject field and thus is more of an alluring and mysterious task). Sometimes I am helpful with my report summary, and once I was brave enough to enter a red herring.

Red Nemesis
Reported for sacrilege and religiously based-bullying.

And for being made of twatberry juice.

\\S//
I noticed that. It's funny how you get to write up a little report for why you are bothering der Fuherer with you petty concerns. I alternate between agonizingly specific (in case it is entered into a subject field and I can go over the edge of the window) and unhelpfully vague (in case it is entered into a subject field and thus is more of an alluring and mysterious task). Sometimes I am helpful with my report summary, and once I was brave enough to enter a red herring.

And if I didn't really report you and was just trying to get more crying out of you, then this post signifies my victoriousness.

\\S//
Reported for sacrilege and religiously based-bullying.

And for being made of twatberry juice.

Very cute.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by \S//
And if I didn't really report you and was just trying to get more crying out of you, then this post signifies my victoriousness.
Reported for admitting to trolling.

\\S//
Reported for admitting to trolling.

I don't think admitting anything is against the rules, maybe you should be less specific and just report me for trolling?

Red Nemesis
Reported for gross incontinence incompetence.

Ushgarak
What a spectacular waste of time.

Everyone posting in here, consider yourself on a warning. Bannings will follow if this kind of behaviour continues.

REXXXX
I am holding everyone to that warning, btw. If anyone so much as thinks that it is alright to keep up assaults on members and crush them with insults, they will be banned posthaste.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.