Jedi Grand Master Luke Skywalker W/Codex Versus Palpatine (Dark Empire)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

\\S//
Perhaps two of the most powerful force wielders of all time, one a Jedi Master, the other a Sith Lord.

If Luke Skywalker is far too powerful for Palpatine to win this, than Palpatine gets the Sith Orbalisks from Path of Destruction.

Lord Lucien
Palpatine with Orbalisks? May as well proclaim him Prince of Darkness and deliver to his feet Jesus' severed beard.

mattatom
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Palpatine with Orbalisks? May as well proclaim him Prince of Darkness and deliver to his feet Jesus' severed beard. It's alright I know a counter just give Luke Bandon, afterall...
Overkill wink

\\S//
Palpatine with Orbalisks? May as well proclaim him Prince of Darkness and deliver to his feet Jesus' severed beard.

Why don't we have him will the midi-chlorians to spawn a human with a higher midi-chlorian count than Anakin, have his spirit inhabit the child's body, give him the Codex and a large amount of Symbiotic Orbalisks, the Orbalisk armor and complete control over the Beyond Shadows and Abeloth.

And then build him a fully constructed and operational Death Star II with command over a Navy of hundreds of thousands of World Devastators, a few million Star Destroyers, hundreds of thousands of Super Star Destroyers, thousands of Sun Crushers and an army of trillions of Mandolrian Warriors being trained and cloned at various hidden cloning facilities all over the Galaxy, and have his thrown room in the Galactic City on Coruscant be a large Sith Dome towering above the clouds over looking the entire city while he feeds off of the Force Energy of Abeloth and quadrillions of midi-chlorian conceived virgin children.

mattatom
Msadolrian? No not those... Not... those. Oh christ. Even Bandon would have to turn his saber on to kill all of them.

\\S//
Originally posted by mattatom
Msadolrian? No not those... Not... those. Oh christ. Even Bandon would have to turn his saber on to kill all of them.

I'd hate to tell you this, but Bandon can't even beat Darth Revan.

Serious if Palpatine had all this, he'd be able to take out the Golden Boy himself, Prime Superman One Million.

mattatom
He can. It was a conspiracy. Bandon didn't die. He merely hid his presence in the Force while healing the lucky blow Revan got on him and lay on the floor.

\\S//
He can. It was a conspiracy. Bandon didn't die. He merely hid his presence in the Force while healing the lucky blow Revan got on him and lay on the floor.

Didn't Bandon have a white lightsaber, if he did I agree with you, if he didn't...Not so much.

mattatom
Originally posted by \S//
Didn't Bandon have a white lightsaber, if he did I agree with you, if he didn't...Not so much. Yes he did. But due to discolouration his saber looks red.

Slash_KMC

Revan gave Bandon a thumbs down and that's why Bandon died.

\\S//
Yes he did. But due to discolouration his saber looks red.

I lol'd.

mattatom
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Revan gave Bandon a thumbs down and that's why Bandon died. Just as he 'died' he threw Revan into the unknown regions and he died in the centre of a sun.
Originally posted by \S//
I lol'd.
Excellent wink

Lord Lucien
Center of the Force>>>>>>center of a sun. Revan's fine.

mattatom
Center of the Force>>>>>>center of a sun. Revan's fine. Proof? wink

overlord
Palpatine with Orbalisks? May as well proclaim him Prince of Darkness and deliver to his feet Jesus' severed beard. aha, you are tangible god

REXXXX
This was, of course, posted in the wrong section, but as S is being ludicriously spiteful toward Skywalker... closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.