Wesker, Grey Fox, Kain, and Heretic Leader (Halo 2) vs Spartan Noble Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spartan117ftw
Grey Fox
Kain
Heretic Leader (Halo 2)

vs.

Spartan Noble Team (Halo: Reach)

Each member from team 1 is at full power. Heretic Leader gets two plasma rifles is allowed to create Holo-Drones.

All 5 Spartans from the Noble Team:
Carter-259 and Emile-239 get Enhanced Assault Rifles.
Cat-320 gets an Energy Sword.
Jorge-052 gets a Rocket Launcher.
Jun-266 gets a Sniper Rifle and a DMR (Designated Marksman's Rifle).

KingD19
Grey Fox/Jager solos. Guy was dodging bullets and lasers while rolling, and he held up Metal Gear Rex while it was trying to stomp him. Wesker and the rest are just overkill.

Besides, we haven't even seen anything from Noble team, and most of them are Spartan II's, with one Spartan III(Or the other way around, I forget) Either way, only one of them is a real threat.

SpadeKing
Wesker is on there for target practice, he couldn't do anything to the spartans... well Jorge atleast, I don't remember much on Spartan IIIs.

I don't see Gray Fox's sword piercing Jorge's armor so it would be a physical battle, I'm sure he can react to Gray Fox, once again not sure on the IIIs.

Is this killable Kain? aka no mist escapes or no revivals?

KingD19
Fox's sword wasn't a normal blade, it was a HFB(High Frequency Blade) And it could apparently cut through anything, and added with his strength, it's cutting power was increased even more.

And Weskers pretty damn fast on his own.

SpadeKing
Wesker has a better chance one on one with a spartan III. Sad he'll still lose to a teenager. The reaction you see from him is about the same you see from the spartans in the books aside from doing all the matrix stuff, the spartans easily over power him as well.

If thats the case for Fox then he should be able to kill a few, anything about his suit? bullet proof? Well anyway his chances are dying is getting caught off guard by the rocket launcher or in a sword fight.

I forgot about the heretic leader... he dies via bullet hailfire.

KingD19
Yeah, only 2 things damaged him the whole game. His suit's own malfunctions, and Metal Gear stepping on him. Plus, he could dodge/block bullets with his sword, so unless they got shotguns, they'd just be wasting ammo on him.

And the rocket's too slow to do anything to him, Wesker would probably catch the damn thing.

And if anybody died in a swordfight with Fox, it'd be the other guy.

SpadeKing
Caught off guard as in while fighting someone else while the rocket is coming, the spartans would make the sacrifice.

Wesker has already been proven to die horridly against spartans, he'd hurt himself attacking them.

More than likely unless that blade can't stand plasma heat.

Spartan117ftw
Originally posted by SpadeKing

Is this killable Kain? aka no mist escapes or no revivals?

Yep, Kain is able to die here.

Burning thought
Kain could prob teleport with time aura up, slow them all to a crawl and then use blood shower, killing them all.

iChaos
laughing

SpadeKing
But isn't both of those attacks more like projectiles? I'm sure one of the spartans would be able to get a lock on Kain seeing as Wesker and the Heretic Leader aren't gonna be a problem leaving it 5 on 2

Then again with Gray Fox slicing up the IIIs it would be hard to notice ermm
Is his armor bullet proof?

Burning thought
Blood gout is a projectile, blood shower affects all those on screen so the range is probably around 10 meters or so. Besides engine limitations make a lot of Blood omen 1 spells projectiles apart from those that affect multiple enemies like Blood shower and time powers which have an AOE.

Blood shower would affect all the spartans assuming they did not decide to sprint in opposite directions, Kain could still just teleport to each and rinse/repeat. I dont think they can do much since slowed in time/blood shower combo would be damn quick.

Also based on equations in the other thread Kain would prob be bullet proof.

KingD19
Yes, all the Cyborg Ninjas are essentially bulletproof. I don't know much about Kain either way.

iChaos
laughing

Ms.Marvel
are you guys seriously debating characters who's game hasnt even come out yet? no expression

KingD19
Well, aside from individual abilities, we already know what Spartan II's and III's are capable of.

Ms.Marvel
they differ between people though. kelly is apparently the fastest, linda has the best reflexes/hand eye coordination, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.