Gene vs Bayonetta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
Gene from God Hand versus Bayonetta. both are at full power (in Gene's case, he has both god hands and all moves).

who wins?

No End N Site
I actualy think Gene takes this. Bayonetta has some crazy powerful feats but her best feats aint really done by her. Anything REALLY good is done by summonin' a demon which is done by doin' a "Slutty Dance" (that takes too long in a real fight) and out comes a monster. Gene can simply, punch, one inch punch, hit'er wit a baseball bat or kick her into space at the start of the match. Gene will also cancel out WT by usin' God Reels or unleashing his "God Powers" to not slow down time, but speed himself up.

And wit both God Hands, it's not really a fight anymore...

Hell Lancer
Gene spanks. HARD.

Burning thought
How does Gene keep up with an effortless bullet timer? Bayonetta can casually dodge a bullet after its fired from the chamber. She also has quite incredible strength and her own time slow/stop.

I dont know who Gene is but if he can only speed himself up and relies on strength I think bayonetta could win.

Hell Lancer
A list of Gene's special (using godhand power) moves:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QvCqMK7x0s

A list of Gene's grab-and-pound
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPkRaXfARDk&feature=related

notice that alll these are demons and not regular people. also notice the size of the demons he's facing and notice also that he's got bullet time of his own.

Maester_yoda
From what i saw in those vids Gene has....amazing skill, very well rounded. good speed (especially when it comes to throwing punches and kicks around) and agility. His evasion is pretty top notch, and i saw some strength feats. 2 things i saw that might hurt him in this fight though. His durability doesn't seem to be high at all, meaning if he were to get hit, its gonna do a lot of damage, and that his attacks were not all that strong. Looked nice and some of them had power behind them, but in general his attacks seemed weak

No End N Site
Bayo and Gene are made by the same group of developers, Clover Studios/Platinum Games, so the both have crazy feats and a DMC flair. I give Gene the edge cuz he can pretty much do everything Bayo can except faster due to the fact he uses his (God's) bare hands. He could literaly punch her into space. The guy get's into a boxing match with Anrga who is the size of Bayo's final summon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70L0vaNqeTc&feature=related

Gene is stronger, not sure about faster but when he unleashes the God Hands, he is invincible, literally.

Burning thought
That fiery demon thing he fought looks perhaps the same size if not slightly smaller than the last boss in bayonetta, which was btw only about as big as the fist of bayonettas final summon.

What vid out of those posted whos him moving quicker than bullets with ease?

No End N Site
Originally posted by Burning thought
That fiery demon thing he fought looks perhaps the same size if not slightly smaller than the last boss in bayonetta, which was btw only about as big as the fist of bayonettas final summon. That's what I meant, the Final boss. ALL of Bayo's summons are useless in this fight due to that fact Gene will kill her before she can use them.

What vid out of those posted whos him moving quicker than bullets with ease? Gene doesn't need to dodge bullets...who the hell even uses a gun in God Hand? Enemies in God Hand realize your gonna need more than a gun to kill a dude with the hands of God. Show me a vid of Bayo randomly kicking some one into space. Bayo can not hit wit enough force to defeat Gene...

You said you don't know about this game right?

Burning thought
Originally posted by No End N Site
That's what I meant, the Final boss. ALL of Bayo's summons are useless in this fight due to that fact Gene will kill her before she can use them.

Gene doesn't need to dodge bullets...who the hell even uses a gun in God Hand? Enemies in God Hand realize your gonna need more than a gun to kill a dude with the hands of God. Show me a vid of Bayo randomly kicking some one into space.

You said you don't know about this game right?

Not likely, she is faster than him and can slow/stop time so she could just put distance between them and then summon. Not that she needs to summon anything....their just finishing moves.

So he has no real speed? so he would just never hit Bayo then in that case....

Nope, never played Godhand.

No End N Site
Not likely, she is faster than him and can slow/stop time so she could just put distance between them and then summon. Not that she needs to summon anything....their just finishing moves.

So he has no real speed? so he would just never hit Bayo then in that case....

Nope, never played Godhand.

Gene can slow time as well, lol! He can also also speed himself up as well, meaning he doesn't need to slow time in order to dodge anything.

Bayo has nothing in her normal arsenal that can put Gene down, and she's not that much faster regularly either. Gene can create sonic waves with the wave of his hand to to cut heads off effortlessly and can throw 100 punches in a second. AND Gene dodges lightning in REAL TIME.

Why do you always try to argue against games you've never played. You have become known for this and people like you less and take your words less seriously because of this. Why not stick to what you know?

Sin_Volvagia
Bayo and Gene are made by the same group of developers, Clover Studios/Platinum Games, so the both have crazy feats and a DMC flair. I give Gene the edge cuz he can pretty much do everything Bayo can except faster due to the fact he uses his (God's) bare hands. He could literaly punch her into space. The guy get's into a boxing match with Anrga who is the size of Bayo's final boss.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70L0vaNqeTc&feature=related

Gene is stronger, not sure about faster but when he unleashes the God Hands, he is invincible, literally.

Jubileus is bigger than Anrga (Bayonetta could fit in the Goddess's eye).

Anyway, Gene can wreck Bayonetta but the only problem is if he can see her or even hit her (she's can make herself intangible and invisible to the human world).

Hell Lancer
Gene has high durability. he's pretty much invinicible in a sense given the insane things he fights. he was literally SCRATCHLESS after fighting Angra who was like the main demon of that universe and was atleast 10 stories tall....and notice that was just his upperbody. in one scene he's kicked off a cliff and pretty much lands on the ground with a flip and doesn't even bat an eyelid or grab his foot in pain. he just looks up and whistles. then there's the fact that he's fighting people with weapons or all variety and he still pwns them.

he's got INSANE strength...capable of literally kicking people into the stratusphere. nuff said. as for bullet time, i already mentioned he can use that as well. notice also that he can summon the godhand power EASILY and has rejuvenation abilities too. oh and there's the fact that he can literally punch back cannonballs with ease.

Bayonnetta gets spanked hard....and loves every bit of it stick out tongue

Burning thought
Gene can slow time as well, lol! He can also also speed himself up as well, meaning he doesn't need to slow time in order to dodge anything.

Bayo has nothing in her normal arsenal that can put Gene down, and she's not that much faster regularly either. Gene can create sonic waves with the wave of his hand to to cut heads off effortlessly and can throw 100 punches in a second. AND Gene dodges lightning in REAL TIME.

Why do you always try to argue against games you've never played. You have become known for this and people like you less and take your words less seriously because of this. Why not stick to what you know?

Ive not seen this from him.

She can slice up and destroy demons of all kinds but this little guy which so far has no feats of durability can survive her? dont be silly.

The same can be said about almost everyone on this forum. If people only entered and debated in threads that they had played all the games for hardly any threads would be made or used. By the sounds of it youve not even played bayonetta by the way you talk of her as if shes slow and easy to hit. Sin brought up another point, shes also intangible, but i guess youve not played it so you would not know this?

Hell Lancer
dude....you're judging his durability based on the life he loses in-game no expression

Burning thought
No I just said he has no feats of durability based on what you have shown so far, wheres him taking some damage?

Hell Lancer
read cliff example given above. see also his clip of evenly trading blows with Demon hand, Shanon, Elvis and hte other giant demons. check out their size and put that next to the fact that he's fighting them head on in a fist fight and do the math on his damage soak.

also, how come we're having to prove damage soak when you haven't provided anything about bayonetta that shows that she can take all the damage Gene can dish out?

Burning thought
Originally posted by Hell Lancer
read cliff example given above. see also his clip of evenly trading blows with Demon hand, Shanon, Elvis and hte other giant demons. check out their size and put that next to the fact that he's fighting them head on in a fist fight and do the math on his damage soak.

also, how come we're having to prove damage soak when you haven't provided anything about bayonetta that shows that she can take all the damage Gene can dish out?

But from what I am seeing thats gameplay, not a cutscene....

Because I am not debating this, just asking questions out of interest. Bayonettas power is speed and strength+few nice powers.

Hell Lancer
its from a cutscene...and i can't be bothered youtubing it for you. just take my word for it stick out tongue

No End N Site
Gene is stronger due to that fact he can kick people into space.

I'll give Bayonetta the speed edge but she's not fast enough to really impact the match.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap3mnBFEh_w
This is just a sample of the Devil Hand's Speed. Gene is faster with just the God Hand and in this fight he has both the God and Devil Hands.

Gene is more durable. Regularly they may be tied, but with the God and Devil Hands unleashed he has been shown to be literaly invincible. When unleashing the "God Within" he can cancel/break out of anything.

There are a lot of things in God Hand that make Gene very uber and when I actually do feel like postin' it, I will.

Gene kinda steam rolls if he has both hands...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.