Monarch and Dark Phoenix Vs. Guardian amped Prime and The Tyrant(FP)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
SBP with the GA and Fully Powered Tyrant vs Dark Phoenix and Monarch.

Fight to the death with PIS and CIS off.

Harbinger
PIS/CIS off, I'd take Team 1.

galactusischere
With Prime being the weak link?

Harbinger
If you can call it that.

Prime and Monarch are near equals, IMO; Monarch sonned a number of GLs, Supermen, Firestorms, and all of the alternate CAs before taking their power for his own. Had he taken Prime seriously instead of belitting him, he'd have schooled a Prime who's amp was near gone. Given that this is Prime with a full amp, the match is closer, but I don't think the end result changes much. Monarch just has to work harder.

galactusischere
Sounds good, but IYO who is the strongest here out of the four?

Harbinger
Dark Phoenix over Tyrant, which essentially decides this match for me. Prime and Monarch are strong, but they're small time compared to those two.

Batman-Prime
Monarch was pretty powerful, we can't say for sure how much. He just had one weakness (his armor), his achilles heel.

Dark Phoenix > FP Tyrant >= Monarch > SBP (especially after LotW and the amp doesn't last forever) IMO.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Harbinger
Dark Phoenix over Tyrant, which essentially decides this match for me. Prime and Monarch are strong, but they're small time compared to those two.

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Harbinger

Enyalus
Sorry, but besides Reed Richard's BS about Dark Phoenix's power approaching Galactus's, what has DP actually done to place her at his level? Which is where she needs to be if she's going to take down FP Tyrant.

I'll go with Team Two until someone can answer that satisfactorily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.