Caiera the Oldstrong vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
Caiera the Oldstrong
http://marvel.com/universe3zx/images/d/d2/Caiera_Head.JPG

vs

Wonder Woman
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/13925/299652-85469-wonder-woman_super.jpg

Harbinger
Diana.

guy222
Caiera

psycho gundam
wonder woman

caira was weaker than a weakened hulk

Q99
Wonder Woman pretty solidly.

guy222
Originally posted by psycho gundam
wonder woman

caira was weaker than a weakened hulk

when was this my friend

psycho gundam
anyone who passed through that worm hole that leads to sakaar gets weakened, caira being native to that planet was at full strength but still paled in comparison to hulk.

imo wonderwoman isn't a match for hulk also, but she's got more in the strength department than caira does, and that's her main ability to do harm.

guy222
i will re read that

JakeTheBank
Diana

Enyalus
Diana. Hard.

KingD19
They end up doing it, and we all win. Hard.

Q99
Originally posted by psycho gundam

imo wonderwoman isn't a match for hulk also, but she's got more in the strength department than caira does, and that's her main ability to do harm.

She also has speed, equipment, skill...

Diana is really powerful across the board.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Q99

manx422
Wonder Woman

tideoftime
Wonder Woman (This is already out there, somewhere; I remember people doing this comparison just a couple months ago. Whatever the debate of strength/durability, WW also has the speed, skill, and equipment. If they were on Caiera's world, and Diana were weakened while Caiera channeled her world's "power", then that might be a different story... but generally, Diana.)

kochtgr
Wonder Woman 8/10

quanchi112
WW wins.

complexbrother
Originally posted by Q99

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Caiera also has strength, speed, armor, equipment and most defiently has the skill. she was one of the most highly skilled, and deadlest warriors on her planet. a planet of gladatoral warriors.

khazra
Caeira is > Korg who's supposedly around savage hulk level.

tideoftime
Originally posted by complexbrother
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Caiera also has strength, speed, armor, equipment and most defiently has the skill. she was one of the most highly skilled, and deadlest warriors on her planet. a planet of gladatoral warriors.

Caiera doesn't have anywhere near Diana's all-out speed/combat reflexes. WW is the peak of combat prowess from a race of amazons who have lived for thousands of years, and shares the combat skills of the goddesses Artemis and Athena (in her aspect as Goddess of War).

The eye-rolling is not really appropriate, as Diana definitely has the majority in this. I mean, christ-on-a-pogo stick, even *Quan* thinks WW would win, and he rarely admits to her being able to take down two thugs in broad daylight... with four squad cars for back-up...

quanchi112
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Caiera also has strength, speed, armor, equipment and most defiently has the skill. she was one of the most highly skilled, and deadlest warriors on her planet. a planet of gladatoral warriors. So does WW. WW outclasses her here pretty much across the board.

Q99

She does not have anywhere near Diana's speed which can catch speed-force users and tag Zoom. Nor is her gear on the level of Diana's, and skill is, at best, a wash, if not Diana's edge. Diana's the most skilled top-tier melee fighter in DC.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Q99
She does not have anywhere near Diana's speed which can catch speed-force users and tag Zoom. Nor is her gear on the level of Diana's, and skill is, at best, a wash, if not Diana's edge. Diana's the most skilled top-tier in DC.

thumb up

Mindset
Originally posted by Q99
She does not have anywhere near Diana's speed which can catch speed-force users and tag Zoom. PIS

Q99
Even with PIS on so she doesn't use her full speed, Diana's the more agile and faster fighter.

celeyhyga17
Diana 8/10

janus77
don't know the full extent of the Old Power, Caiera hasn't shown anything to make me believe she's at WW's levels.

also, she died as a result of a world smashing nuke, something I suspect WW would survive (though not in a fit state to fight on).

Mindset
Originally posted by Q99
Even with PIS on so she doesn't use her full speed, Diana's the more agile and faster fighter. No, it's PIS that allows her to tag Zoom and to a lesser extent Wally.

Or CIS on their part, depends on the occasion.

Q99
Originally posted by Mindset
No, it's PIS that allows her to tag Zoom and to a lesser extent Wally.

Ah.

I disagree- her reflexes are supposed to be noticeably better than Superman's, and a lot of what she was doing was still anticipating.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.