how durable is the mask ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
not how durable the character is. how durable the object is when not in use ?

for example lets say who ever has the mask takes it off and leaves it laying in the car. juggernaut busts the car open and gets the mask out and throws it on the ground and stomps on it. what would happen ?

now is the mask completely indestructible or is it just a plane old piece of wood when not in use ?

Black bolt z
Idk look up on wikipedia...

chomperx9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Idk look up on wikipedia... only says the powers of the mask and what happens when someone uses it. doesnt give any info about the object itself

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by chomperx9
not how durable the character is. how durable the object is when not in use ?

for example lets say who ever has the mask takes it off and leaves it laying in the car. juggernaut busts the car open and gets the mask out and throws it on the ground and stomps on it. what would happen ?

now is the mask completely indestructible or is it just a plane old piece of wood when not in use ?

I remember that it snapped in two in the cartoon.

Black bolt z
Well if juggartnaut tries to stomp on it it will probably smash.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Well if juggartnaut tries to stomp on it it will probably smash. but we dont know if the mask is as durable as caps shield or mjolnir

Black bolt z
Nothing(non cosmic) is as durable as caps shield and very few things are more durable than thors hammer.

Lord Feron
I think it breaks but pops back topgether like nothing... I mean I don't think you can permanently destroy it...

chomperx9
forgot which movie it was but in one of the mask movies the dude throws it out the window then it flies back in back on the couch.

Prep-Man
Both Lobo and Mask survived a solar system blast, I believe.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Both Lobo and Mask survived a solar system blast, I believe. this is about how durable the Object of the mask itself is. Not how powerful the character is when using the mask

Prep-Man
Indestructible, probably.

AsbestosFlaygon
Comics Mask is probably more durable than Captain America's shield.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Comics Mask is probably more durable than Captain America's shield. absolutely.

-Pr-
questions go in the question thread in the comic book forum. closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.