Cassandra Cain vs Longshot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cassandra Cain vs Longshot

Standard arena rules, she does not fall for him.

Q99
There's not very much luck in how Cassandra fights, I'll note.

meaning...?

Q99
Meaning I think she has a pretty good chance since there's less to go wrong, though with Longshot there's no such thing as certainty.

Right, she has chances of blundering, but the battle ground arround her can still be affected and his luck powers also make his acuracy uncanny.

*she has less chances of blundering

I think longshot wins.

Cassie may be able to predict an opponent's movements, but longshot's powers use the unpredictable as a weapon in combination with his agility and acuraccy.

I think she is bound to underestimate him and the body reading on which she relies so heavily will let herdown: He'll come at her from impossible and clumsy angles, she'll understand the intention behind the move but will calculate a response based on normal combat situations, then he'll make the almost impossible probable and his absurd attacks will work in unexpected forms. He is also extremely fast and precise

I'd say he takes 7 or 8/10

Lord Feron
Originally posted by 753
I think longshot wins.

Cassie may be able to predict an opponent's movements, but longshot's powers use the unpredictable as a weapon in combination with his agility and acuraccy.

I think she is bound to underestimate him and the body reading on which she relies so heavily will let herdown: He'll come at her from impossible and clumsy angles, she'll understand the intention behind the move but will calculate a response based on normal combat situations, then he'll make the almost impossible probable and his absurd attacks will work in unexpected forms. He is also extremely fast and precise

I'd say he takes 7 or 8/10

I agree with this but i have to admit i don't keep up with longshot. I am unsure what his recent track record with fighting.

Survivor19
They end up having sex anyway

Q99
Originally posted by 753

I think she is bound to underestimate him and the body reading on which she relies so heavily will let herdown: He'll come at her from impossible and clumsy angles, she'll understand the intention behind the move but will calculate a response based on normal combat situations, then he'll make the almost impossible probable and his absurd attacks will work in unexpected forms.

Yea, that's a pretty good point. She'll need to learn his tells on what's going to hit rather than judging the attack itself, which'll be a disadvantage.

Prep-Man
Longshot. He's agile as hell and even surprised Wolverine and Storm for a bit. If his head is in the right place, luck will always prevail.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.