Rebuliding society...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Let's say the world ends as we know it, for whatever reason. War, whatever. All governments have crumbled, all armies are no more, there is no electricity, no running water, basically there is no order.

The Joker (The Dark Knight version): There will be no order. Anarchy and chaos will take over. You can do what you want, when you want.

Tyler Durden: Pretty much the same as the Joker, except there will be a chain of command, and all decisions will be made during a session of Fight Club. No voting, no Congress, no bullshit.

Robert Neville: He can potentially restore things to the way they once were.

Darth Sidious: He will be a dictator, ruling with an iron fist. He's a ****ing Sith lord, FFS.

Who would you choose to follow?

Mairuzu
Whoever has the most food and water

Rogue Jedi
That would probaby be Neville.

mikeydude
the one with the most boobies.

Mairuzu
Durden definitely.

mikeydude
not moobies i want boobies. i dont want any B!itchtits either.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Let's say the world ends as we know it, for whatever reason. War, whatever. All governments have crumbled, all armies are no more, there is no electricity, no running water, basically there is no order.

The Joker (The Dark Knight version): There will be no order. Anarchy and chaos will take over. You can do what you want, when you want.

Tyler Durden: Pretty much the same as the Joker, except there will be a chain of command, and all decisions will be made during a session of Fight Club. No voting, no Congress, no bullshit.

Darth Sidious: He will be a dictator, ruling with an iron fist. He's a ****ing Sith lord, FFS.

Darth Sidious, of course. Not because I would want too, but he is the Sith lord, and I'm not a Jedi.

That ACDC Chick
the Joker :3
hur-dur

Tired-Hiker
None of the above. I'd dig a kingdom underground and call it, Hikertopia! There'd be rivers of beer, and giant bats to get around on. And fades would be legal.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Durden definitely.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Tired-Hiker
None of the above. I'd dig a kingdom underground and call it, Hikertopia! There'd be rivers of beer, and giant bats to get around on. And fades would be legal.

HAhaha im downnnnn

Ms.Marvel
sideous.

a complete lack of freedom may not be as happy as absolute unchecked freedom, but its a hell of a lot more efficient.

if not sideous than neville, one hes a genius and not a psychopath and 2 its will ****ing smith and id let him get jiggy with it with me any time

Mairuzu
and then sideous kills your puny human butt

Ax3l
This makes no sense. How about we try to make it a better place than it was before.

That ACDC Chick
well, after society collapses, there's gonna be absolute chaos, then someone's gonna rise above the ashes of our former lives and offer something better
omst likely, this somebody will turn out to be not what we thought and make things go from bad to worse
but in the end, everything will be better than the previous society

Rogue Jedi
and then sideous kills your puny human butt big grin

Ms.Marvel
sideous wont kill me as long as i perform fellatio on the regular. >\

joker on the other hand will kill me just cause he can sad

Rogue Jedi
Sidious has Annie for fellatio, babe.

mikeydude
Failed plan.

meep-meep
Which ever one is not a sociopathically paranoid schizo. I guess that means none of 'em.

WickedDynamite

Jokah fo me!

He would make this a happier place.

Rogue Jedi
The more I think about it, I'd probably follow Neville.

FinalAnswer
I'd go with Durden.

mikeydude
Id go with neville. But durden would be cool as well.

dadudemon
None of the above.

I'd follow me along with everyone else following me. no expression

Rogue Jedi
You'd fail.

dadudemon
You'd fail.

I'd succeed as I am waaaaay more mentally stable than Nevilile and I certainly know WAAAAAY more about politics and civility than Neville as those things seemed to be non-existant in Neville.

I'm not even close to having to deal with as large of an empire as The Empire and I'm not even remotely close to being power hungry and evil...which WOULD lead to an over-throw or some sort of enemies. I'd actually be kind and share the power.

I'm not as nihilistic as Durden and I'm not even remotely close to being as crazy. I'd also realize, unlike Durden, that all of the debt records would not be in a physical form in a building I could blow up: I'd realize that they are stored, electronically, and backed up in secure off-site locations. (Meaning, I'd realize that it'd be a massive waste of time to blow up buildings to try and get rid of debt records.) On top of this, I wouldn't only attract violent, bored, men: i'd be everyone.

The Joker...I don't have to say anything on this one.

See, I'm a better choice than all of them....even though I'm not that great of a choice. big grin

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
I'd succeed as I am waaaaay more mentally stable than Nevilile and I certainly know WAAAAAY more about politics and civility than Neville as those things seemed to be non-existant in Neville.

I'm not even close to having to deal with as large of an empire as The Empire and I'm not even remotely close to being power hungry and evil...which WOULD lead to an over-throw or some sort of enemies. I'd actually be kind and share the power.

I'm not as nihilistic as Durden and I'm not even remotely close to being as crazy. I'd also realize, unlike Durden, that all of the debt records would not be in a physical form in a building I could blow up: I'd realize that they are stored, electronically, and backed up in secure off-site locations. (Meaning, I'd realize that it'd be a massive waste of time to blow up buildings to try and get rid of debt records.) On top of this, I wouldn't only attract violent, bored, men: i'd be everyone.

The Joker...I don't have to say anything on this one.

See, I'm a better choice than all of them....even though I'm not that great of a choice. big grin Actually, you don't know how you'd react if you were in neville's shoes. You might be sane, you might be like him, you might be even worse. big grin

You'd spend all your time talking about pewp and bewbz, and who'd win between Gambit and Daredevil.

I'd follow you, but most others would tell you GTFO NOOB.

Mairuzu
We'd eat DDM

dadudemon
Actually, you don't know how you'd react if you were in neville's shoes. You might be sane, you might be like him, you might be even worse. big grin

I do know how I would react: if I ended up in Neville's exact sitation, I would have saved the world very shortly after the outbreak.

no expression

And if I couldn't, I wouldn't have gone insane, at all, cause I would be in a lab protected/run by the government with many other people because I would have half a brain to ensure a perfect contingency plan. It's not like it happened over night. It's juts unrealistic writing. smile

You'd spend all your time talking about pewp and bewbz, and who'd win between Gambit and Daredevil.

I'd follow you, but most others would tell you GTFO NOOB.

No I wouldn't: I'd alter the virus to save only hot women (only affecting the current Gen, but not subsequent gens). Then, I'd end up being the last man alive. I'd have to make babies with lots of hot women to save all of humanity. It'd be Adam and Eves....and Eves and Eves and Eves. lulz.

Neville is pretty dumb if, even in the future where they can genetically engineer a virus from the ground up, he couldn't isolate an allele and replicate it with a similar viral manipulation that caused it. In other words, I'm not made of PIS. no expression

We'd eat DDM

It'd take everyone a long time to eat my cock and balls.

Cause they are huge. N'stuf. no expression

AsbestosFlaygon
My vote goes for Mao Zedong.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon

It'd take everyone a long time to eat my cock and balls.

Cause they are huge. N'stuf. no expression No, it'd take a long time because people choke on small bones....... big grin

And Neville is many times smarter than you yes

Mandos
I'd bring fascism back, the only true way the world has to work.

Alpha Centauri
Neville.

Anyone saying "anarchy" is just being childish. I'm not sure where this immature fascination with violence and fighting comes from.

Anarchy doesn't work, has never worked and will never work.

-AC

rader
IDK so long as whoever reinvented writing made writing about sparkly vampires illegal.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Neville.

Anyone saying "anarchy" is just being childish. I'm not sure where this immature fascination with violence and fighting comes from.

Anarchy doesn't work, has never worked and will never work.

-AC Playstation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.