Final Crisis Darkseid vs. Nekron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

quanchi112
Two characters at this point which are impossible to debate for or against. Hmmmm.

Omega Vision
Nekron.

Galan007
One on one? Nekron.

Overall scope of power? Darkseid.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
One on one? Nekron.

Overall scope of power? Darkseid. Can you really even imagine how a fight between the two would go at this point?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
Can you really even imagine how a fight between the two would go at this point?
A staring and posturing contest?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
A staring and posturing contest? I really if I had to pick which one give it to Nekron but I can't even imagine how this would turn out. I get up in my room and just stand there. I usually act these battles out to be fair.

Galan007
I get up in my room and just stand there. I usually act these battles out to be fair. I was close to profiling this comment. thumb up

Endless Mike
I really if I had to pick which one give it to Nekron but I can't even imagine how this would turn out. I get up in my room and just stand there. I usually act these battles out to be fair.

Wow, really?

Maybe post a video of that sometime laughing

Omega Vision
I really if I had to pick which one give it to Nekron but I can't even imagine how this would turn out. I get up in my room and just stand there. I usually act these battles out to be fair.
There's a big hammer and a winged helmet next to your chair isn't there? laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
I was close to profiling this comment. thumb up If you want to go for it.Originally posted by Endless Mike
Wow, really?

Maybe post a video of that sometime laughing I want to say yes to appear completely insane but sadly no it was just a joke.

quanchi112
There's a big hammer and a winged helmet next to your chair isn't there? laughing I also talk to myself and fight off the Void's control.

Omega Vision
I also talk to myself and fight off the Void's control.
Pfft. We all do that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Pfft. We all do that. roll eyes (sarcastic) But I did it first.

Batman-Prime

I believe you...

Digi
I usually act these battles out to be fair.

no expression

heroic stuff here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I believe you... Good.Originally posted by Digi
no expression

heroic stuff here. Like we don't get on webcam and act them out. Come on digi the secret is killing me.

WhiteWitchKing

How would a Thanos/Superman fight go? Doesn't it usually hurt when you're Superman? Especially when you have to throw yourself into a wall and all?

quanchi112
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
How would a Thanos/Superman fight go? Doesn't it usually hurt when you're Superman? Especially when you have to throw yourself into a wall and all? I am never Superman in those kinds of situations I am Thanos slapping him into submission.

Parmaniac
I also talk to myself and fight off the Void's control. Sometimes I really talk to myself especially while gaming.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Sometimes I really talk to myself especially while gaming. I think that's normal.

Parmaniac
I think that's normal. Oh good I thought I was insane but now I can tell Joe that everything's fine.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Oh good I thought I was insane but now I can tell Joe that everything's fine. Tell em quan said it and it's considered a non issue.

Omega Vision
I am never Superman in those kinds of situations I am Thanos slapping him into submission.
No wonder you don't understand the other side of the debate then, you've never RPed it. laughing out loud

quanchi112
No wonder you don't understand the other side of the debate then, you've never RPed it. laughing out loud Digi has played the part of Superman on msn on webcam.

Omega Vision
Digi has played the part of Superman on msn on webcam.
So Superman won, then?

quanchi112
So Superman won, then? No, he lost. It was a stomp. Digi hasn't forgiven me yet. He kept asking to be Thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.