Cnemidophorus neomexicanus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord xyz
A species of lizard that is only female. That is, all of them are females and require no men.

To some, that's a dream come true, but here's the bombshell.

They have sex with eachother.

Your god, who made every animal within walking distance of Noah's arc, and made them all the way he wanted them, made lesbians.

Is there any more powerful evidence your God is in favour of homosexuality?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

What the hell, might as well put wiki in the debate too.

Digi
Piling on evangelicals? Meh, ok. Anyone rational already knows that the extreme ends of Christianity, the ones who would come in here and debate you, are wrong for a gaggle of logical reasons. To most though, religious or not, this will be a non-issue.

I like the wiki list though. It's huge. At least dozens of species.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by lord xyz
A species of lizard that is only female. That is, all of them are females and require no men.

To some, that's a dream come true, but here's the bombshell.

They have sex with eachother.

Your god, who made every animal within walking distance of Noah's arc, and made them all the way he wanted them, made lesbians.

Is there any more powerful evidence your God is in favour of homosexuality?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

Point one: This was one of the animals missed on the arc. The reason there are no males is because they could not swim.

Point two: The sin of man has twisted nature, and all kinds of abomination are possible.

Point three: Yes, you guessed it. Satan made these animals able to reproduce in order to deceive man into him evil ways.

How's that?

lord xyz
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Point one: This was one of the animals missed on the arc. The reason there are no males is because they could not swim.

Point two: The sin of man has twisted nature, and all kinds of abomination are possible.

Point three: Yes, you guessed it. Satan made these animals able to reproduce in order to deceive man into him evil ways.

How's that? not bad

Originally posted by Digi
Piling on evangelicals? Meh, ok. Anyone rational already knows that the extreme ends of Christianity, the ones who would come in here and debate you, are wrong for a gaggle of logical reasons. To most though, religious or not, this will be a non-issue.

I like the wiki list though. It's huge. At least dozens of species. I got a good feeling posting this. Don't take that away from me.

Digi
not bad

I got a good feeling posting this. Don't take that away from me.

lol, fair enough.

Mairuzu
If he made you xyz, I see no problem with him making these lizards.

inimalist
there is a line in the bible about, after the day of judgement, the lion will lay down with the lamb.

From this, it could be interpreted that animals do live in sin, but they are not an example to be followed by man, and after the end of the world, all such sinful animal behaviour will be gone.

Ordo

Today we went over a study of sheep (discussing the realtive size of the sexually dimorphic nucleus of the anterior hypothalamus in relation to sexual orientation), 8% exhibited homosexual behavior.

if you want the citation.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by inimalist
there is a line in the bible about, after the day of judgement, the lion will lay down with the lamb.

From this, it could be interpreted that animals do live in sin, but they are not an example to be followed by man, and after the end of the world, all such sinful animal behaviour will be gone.

Post judgment is paradise, no? Sounds like God is in support of interspecies romance or at least interspecies sleeping.

Lord Lucien
I prefer inter-special canoodling, myself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.