Wild Child vs. Lady Deathstrike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pinksushi1
Who takes this?

Still going with deathstrike. have to say wildchild really stepped up his game aftert he romulus thing. maybe if he has time to prep he can take her.

-K-M-
He didn't step up his game he was physically augmented.

Originally posted by -K-M-
He didn't step up his game he was physically augmented.

I got the impression romulus actually restored him to a previous natural state that had been compromised by all the programs he was subjected to. There was a story in which logan remembers having fought wildchild in WWII and he looked and fought exactly like the romulus version.

-K-M-
Originally posted by 753
I got the impression romulus actually restored him to a previous natural state that had been compromised by all the programs he was subjected to. There was a story in which logan remembers having fought wildchild in WWII and he looked and fought exactly like the romulus version.

No, as he became faster (even noted to be faster then Wolverine), had posionous claws that put Wolverine to sleep for 2 days (not sure if that's standard) and rumor is he was bonded with adamantium too.

Originally posted by -K-M-
No, as he became faster (even noted to be faster then Wolverine), had posionous claws that put Wolverine to sleep for 2 days (not sure if that's standard) and rumor is he was bonded with adamantium too.

I think his speed was a restoration of his original form, along with his wildheart appearance and persona. The claws were dipped in poison, he doesn't secret the toxin. Unaware of the adamantium, but it sure is possible.

-K-M-
Originally posted by 753
I think his speed was a restoration of his original form, along with his wildheart appearance and persona. The claws were dipped in poison, he doesn't secret the toxin. Unaware of the adamantium, but it sure is possible.

No, even Wolverine commented he was different than before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.