Cyborg Supes vs BRB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
PIS, CIS off, Blood lust is ON....

so who is the best Cyborg?... confused

JakeTheBank
Henshaw. He could probably attempt to hack BRB's body or something.

Enyalus
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Henshaw. He could probably attempt to hack BRB's body or something.
Yeah.

Wei Phoenix
Beta Ray Bill is a cyborg?

Nihilist
Originally posted by nicamarvin
PIS, CIS off, Blood lust is ON....

so who is the best Cyborg?... confused With pis-cis off,Hank stomps.

Survivor19
Uh-huh

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Nihilist
With pis-cis off,Hank stomps. I thought it was the other way around.... confused

Nihilist
I thought it was the other way around.... confused Hank is a uber technopath, Bill is a cyborg.

Harbinger
Hank destroys BRB.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Nihilist
Hank is a uber technopath, Bill is a cyborg.

Originally posted by Harbinger
Hank destroys BRB.

Pretty much.

carver9
Without Hank linking into BRB cyborg body, bill will win this 10/10 since Henshaw has never faced anyone like BRB.

With the advantage Henshaw has with the link that he has with computers/metals/etc.... he would beat bill almost every time.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
Without Hank linking into BRB cyborg body, bill will win this 10/10 since Henshaw has never faced anyone like BRB.

With the advantage Henshaw has with the link that he has with computers/metals/etc.... he would beat bill almost every time.

10/10?

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
10/10?

wink Naah, more like 7/10. I was looking for someone else to respond to that comment.

theICONiac
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Beta Ray Bill is a cyborg?

I had never heard of this either messed

nicamarvin
Originally posted by theICONiac
I had never heard of this either messed ...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

-K-M-
When Bill's galaxy was destroyed by Surter, the Korbinites who survived the destruction needed a guardian to protect them so their scientists created Alpha Ray. Deciding the creature needed a soul, the scientist sent their finest men in grueling physical and psychological tests, and only Bill survived. He was then converted by bioengineering into the powerful cybernetic form and then later he gained thor's hammer and ultimately his own. So yes he is a cyborg and has since day one.

theICONiac
...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh, was this common knowledge? Like how Superman came from a planet that exploded, and Bruce Banner was exposed to gamma rays to become the Hulk?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by theICONiac
Oh, was this common knowledge? Like how Superman came from a planet that exploded, and Bruce Banner was exposed to gamma rays to become the Hulk? ..just because the Dude is Uber Durable and you dont' see his parts flying around after fighting the likes of Thor(unlike Cyborg supes. wink ) dont' mean he is Not a Cyborg.. eek!

theICONiac

quanchi112
BrB wins.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by -K-M-
When Bill's galaxy was destroyed by Surter, the Korbinites who survived the destruction needed a guardian to protect them so their scientists created Alpha Ray. Deciding the creature needed a soul, the scientist sent their finest men in grueling physical and psychological tests, and only Bill survived. He was then converted by bioengineering into the powerful cybernetic form and then later he gained thor's hammer and ultimately his own. So yes he is a cyborg and has since day one.

I did not know this, thanks.

namorsubby
Hank Henshaw FTW

-K-M-
I did not know this, thanks.

This is what a true Korbinite looks like

http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-alien_korbinites.jpg

Endless Mike
Cyborg 7/10

psycho gundam
I did not know this, thanks. the process was pretty hardcore: first was the gladitorial/olympic games that only few survived.

second was the the grueling tests that were 1) having your dna strands intermingled with korban empire's most dangerous animals supposedly extremely painful, and 2) getting shown extremely violent and mind bending visions till you died of shock and insanity.

the third was getting fitted with a cybernetic overhaul, this is where all but bill perished.

the korbanites wanted vengeance that badly, and why bill goes all in on anyone he fights.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.