Champion vs. Drax the Destoryer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
If neither of them was in current posssesion of the power gem who would win.

Enyalus
Current Drax would spank some blue ass.

beast1234
Theoretically Champion of the universe should have near infinite strength. He has spent a millennia turing his body into a fighting machine via the power primordial.

Black bolt z
I probably should have mentioned which incarnation of Drax it was.Sur let's go with the buff but dumb one.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I probably should have mentioned which incarnation of Drax it was.Sur let's go with the buff but dumb one.
In that case, Champion takes it.

rotiart
Didn't the most recent showing of champion get beat by she hulk?

As for fighting style thanos basically laughed at te champions skills...
Power aside

Nihilist
Dumb Drax with the power gem one shotted Champion who had a pair of power gauntlets( and Champion had just one shotted a planet iirc)

rotiart
Comparing anyone with an infinity gem against someone without is like comparing Barney stinson to anyone else on this forum

Black bolt z
Originally posted by rotiart
Comparing anyone with an infinity gem against someone without is like comparing Barney stinson to anyone else on this forum
I said neither had the power gem.

Nihilist
Originally posted by rotiart
Comparing anyone with an infinity gem against someone without is like comparing Barney stinson to anyone else on this forum That was dumb Drax
and he didnt fully know how to use the PG and the gauntlts Champ had did look like the quantum bands.

K Von Doom
For someone who's studied fighting all their life, Champion doesn't display much skill

quanchi112
Drax wins.

Wild Shadow
Champion should win but he is a major jobber.

Dumb Drax would ko him like he did the last time he ran into him

meep-meep
Originally posted by beast1234
Theoretically Champion of the universe should have near infinite strength. He has spent a millennia turing his body into a fighting machine via the power primordial.

This.

Champ needs some feats already. Unfortunately I don't see it happening.

Black bolt z
Physically Drax is probably stronger but skill wise champion wins just due to the fact that drax is an idiot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.