Luke Cage vs. Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Discuss

Black bolt z
Bump

StiltmanFTW
Daredevil.

KingD19
LC

Wild Shadow
i just dont see how luke can win here.... is luke getting an upgrade or something? angel

namorsubby
luke cage

juggernaut74
Cage.

KingD19
Luke is currently somewhere between Class 25-50(Lowed end I'm guessing), and his durability far outweighs his strength, since he's taken hits from Wonderman, Hulk, Korg, etc... And kept fighting.

Daredevil is definitely a better fighter, but there's nothing he can do to beat Cage.

SamZED
Cage. What the hell is Daredevil gonna do? That's like me figthing a tank.

the ninjak
Cage!

snoopdogg
Originally posted by KingD19
Luke is currently somewhere between Class 25-50(Lowed end I'm guessing), and his durability far outweighs his strength, since he's taken hits from Wonderman, Hulk, Korg, etc... And kept fighting.

Daredevil is definitely a better fighter, but there's nothing he can do to beat Cage. When did Cage fight Korg?

Anansi
what is this the only way daredevil has a chance is if he has an adamantium sword and luke doesnt have his jacket thats still not factoring in that luke was trained by iron fist.

ankur29
LC

Colossus-Big C
cage stomps . daredevil cant hurt him

KingD19
Originally posted by snoopdogg
When did Cage fight Korg?

My mistake, I was thinking about Hiroim, when he knocked him a few blocks away.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by KingD19
My mistake, I was thinking about Hiroim, when he knocked him a few blocks away. Oh, I remember that. I thought I missed a Cage/Korg fight.

Juk3n
Daredevil wins. Cage can't hurt him...

No wait..facepalm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.