Cyborg SuperMan vs this guys..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
ok guys..this is Cyborg SuperMan vs all of this guy..

1.Hercules(inmortal)
2.Savage Hulk
3.Ult Colossus
4.Classic Juggernaut
5.Classic Thor
6.Lobo(no clones)
7.WonderWoman

ok...ok... laughing I know what you guys are thinking?.. eek! but its not like that...

well you see Cyborg Supes has that Jobber aura too, he is a very impresive guy, but somehow regular sups beats him(I know I know, the whole hero thing,, sad ) BUT something does not add up, if he uses Kryptonian metals, the the metal parts SHOULD by logic be way more durable than Kryptonian flesh... eek!

so lets use our KMC logic and place his metal parts as durable as they should be...OK... smokin'

in a One on One Brawl whic of the guys on the list could be able to damage him?...remember its a brawl.... cool

Harbinger
Are we talking about who can beat him or who can simply inflict harm to him?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Harbinger
Are we talking about who can beat him or who can simply inflict harm to him? just inflict harm on his Harder than Kryptonian skin metal parts... confused

Harbinger
4-7, IMO. Hulk, too, if he gets enraged enough and gets a clean shot in.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by nicamarvin
BUT something does not add up, if he uses Kryptonian metals, the the metal parts SHOULD by logic be way more durable than Kryptonian flesh... eek! And by what logic is that the case?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Parmaniac
And by what logic is that the case? By None Crazed Quachi Logic?... confused thats about 99.99% of us... cool

Krytonian Flesh should NOT be more durable than Krytonian steel...... confused

Parmaniac
Originally posted by nicamarvin
By None Crazed Quachi Logic?... confused thats about 99.99% of us... cool

Krytonian Flesh should NOT be more durable than Krytonian steel...... confused All people on Krypton lived under a red sun if I'm not misinformed at THAT point their steel was stronger than their flesh cause they were more or less humans (If I'm not completely wrong) under a yellow sun it should be completely different.

theICONiac
Originally posted by Parmaniac
All people on Krypton lived under a red sun if I'm not misinformed at THAT point their steel was stronger than their flesh cause they were more or less humans (If I'm not completely wrong) under a yellow sun it should be completely different.

So Kryptonian metal under a yellow sun is stronger???

Not accusing you of anything...really just asking because I have read that before that K. metal was alot stronger...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.