Superman, Martian Manhunter, WonderWoman vs Shaman(nate) Magneto, Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
battle will take place in Wakanda. ko,kill..... no prior knowledge of their enemies... Cis on. morality on.

carver9
Put someone else in storms place.

Magneto can take Superman, Nate can take Martian Manhunter but Storm would lose to WW.

Team 1 10/10

galactusischere
Nate soloes.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by carver9
Put someone else in storms place.

Magneto can take Superman, Nate can take Martian Manhunter but Storm would lose to WW.

Team 1 10/10

this would be a team battle not a solo fight. so storm doesnt have to fight alone. erm

carver9
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
this would be a team battle not a solo fight. so storm doesnt have to fight alone. erm

I know she does not fight alone but anyone on team 1, thats all they have to do is pick up a rock and throw it at Storm at superspeed and shse is out of the fight.

Any one of them can one punch her.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by galactusischere
Nate soloes. what he said......... smokin'

Wild Shadow
and anyone on team one can make a shield for her and themselves and combine their powers to reinforce a shield... again they can keep her save and a rock can be deflected with her wind powers or lightning shield if her team didnt place one for her

Storm will die quickly. SNG and Magneto should still take it though.

carver9
and anyone on team one can make a shield for her and themselves and combine their powers to reinforce a shield... again they can keep her save and a rock can be deflected with her wind powers or lightning shield if her team didnt place one for her

So storm is fast enough to stop a rock from hitting her at Super speed. How about heat vision hitting her. I think Superman could heat vision her before anyone got the chance to put a defence up for her.

Dont you? confused

Put someone else up for storm.

Hell, you can even use Classic rogue, at least use someone with some kind of invulnerability.

Wild Shadow
if you dont like my thread dont post. also read the OP and realize what are the chances of anyone doing what you said.

carver9
if you dont like my thread dont post. also read the OP and realize what are the chances of anyone doing what you said.

I never said that I didnt like your thread but storm still gets one shotted, no matter how you change it.

I still love you though Wild Shadow but she is going to get that ass whipped. big grin

nicamarvin
if you dont like my thread dont post. also read the OP and realize what are the chances of anyone doing what you said. I dont' like your post SO WHAT..... mad I can post all I want...

Enyalus
I still love you though Wild Shadow but she is going to get that ass whipped. big grin
But what a fine ass it is.

Sasaraixx
Team 1 handily. Magneto would have to spend most of his time trying to keep storm alive. He's good but I don't think he can take on WW & Superman at the same time.

carver9
Originally posted by Enyalus
But what a fine ass it is.

laughing

Harbinger
I saw Storm in this battle and lol'd.

Team one wins, even though Nate and Mags are tough outs. 3 on 2 isn't going to be pretty.

Originally posted by Sasaraixx
Team 1 handily. Magneto would have to spend most of his time trying to keep storm alive. He's good but I don't think he can take on WW & Superman at the same time.

You're going about this the wrong way. They let dead weight storm die, magneto takes out mm like dr polaris did while SNG takes on ww and sm. Once their tp cover is gone SNG mind rapes them (if they're in fighting shape by the time mags finishes mm that is).

carver9
Originally posted by 753
You're going about this the wrong way. They let dead weight storm die, magneto takes out mm like dr polaris did while SNG takes on ww and sm. Once their tp cover is gone SNG mind rapes them (if they're in fighting shape by the time mags finishes mm that is).

Well, doctor poloris has had good showings against Martian Manhunter and Superman on many of occassions by just ripping through the martians blood, and simply taking away Supermans bio force field along with blinding him in like 3 panels and lets not forget, Magneto>>>Doctor Poloris and THATS being generous.

Well, doctor poloris has had good showings against Martian Manhunter and Superman on many of occassions by just ripping through the martians blood, and simply taking away Supermans bio force field along with blinding him in like 3 panels and lets not forget, Magneto>>>Doctor Poloris and THATS being generous.

yup

Enyalus
lets not forget, Magneto>>>Doctor Poloris and THATS being generous.
Not current Magneto. erm

And I'd give Classic Mags a slight edge over Doctor Polaris, but Phil and Bats, who're the Magneto experts, say they're about even. So...

Not current Magneto. erm

And I'd give Classic Mags a slight edge over Doctor Polaris, but Phil and Bats, who're the Magneto experts, say they're about even. So...

Going by feats of fine control and power output I'd place classic magneto a good deal above dr polaris. Current one will die shortly after storm obviously.

Wild Shadow
i see nate making a TK shield for himself and storm easy possibly even magneto all three inside a TK dome reinforced by one another.... attack from within in relative safety.

carver9
Not current Magneto. erm

I agree since current mags is almost next to depowered and I hope that isnt the mags thats in this thread.

Why do you say a slight edge? What feats does Poloris have that puts him anywhere close to Magneto powerwise?

That amp that Doctor Poloris had during the time he fought the JLA in the north pole, magneto was already capable of doing all of that with his normal powerset. confused

Enyalus
I agree since current mags is almost next to depowered and I hope that isnt the mags thats in this thread.

Why do you say a slight edge? What feats does Poloris have that puts him anywhere close to Magneto powerwise?

That amp that Doctor Poloris had during the time he fought the JLA in the north pole, magneto was already capable of doing all of that with his normal powerset. confused
Dunno. During that JLA fight, didn't he hit Superman with a billion tons of steel? (From the supertanker or battleship, whatever it was). Pretty heavy duty lifting feat. And then when he was in that female persona (ew?) being able to manipulate Supes' bio field and such. Shows pretty sweet control. So I definitely think Mags is above him. But not by that much.

carver9
Dunno. During that JLA fight, didn't he hit Superman with a billion tons of steel? (From the supertanker or battleship, whatever it was). Pretty heavy duty lifting feat. And then when he was in that female persona (ew?) being able to manipulate Supes' bio field and such. Shows pretty sweet control. So I definitely think Mags is above him. But not by that much.

I agree, he did lift up a submarine but come on now, lets not even name what mags has lifted with his magnetic power and carried into space for all of the mutants of earth to live on.

Lets also not name the ships that he lifted to carry those said mutants to that island that he lifted and carried to space.

Enyalus
I agree, he did lift up a submarine but come on now, lets not even name what mags has lifted with his magnetic power and carried into space for all of the mutants of earth to live on.

Lets also not name the ships that he lifted to carry those said mutants to that island that he lifted and carried to space.
laughing out loud Well played, sir.

carver9
laughing out loud Well played, sir.

Happy Dance OH YEAH

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by 753

WW is immune to TP so that is not going to work on her.

nicamarvin
WW is immune to TP so that is not going to work on her. ........... laughing She is Not Inmune to Nate's TP that is for shure.... smokin'

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by nicamarvin
........... laughing She is Not Inmune to Nate's TP that is for shure.... smokin'

Oh please.

Q99
Originally posted by nicamarvin
........... laughing She is Not Inmune to Nate's TP that is for shure.... smokin'

No, she's probably immune to that too.

She had grown so resistant to Dr. Psycho that she often no longer noticed what he was trying to project, and that was both before her eyes of Athena upgrade which boosted her resistance even further, and the lasso which itself can stop telepathy.

Diana's one of the mentally hardest to affect people there is.

-Pr-

except that:

J'onn is supposed to have complete molecular control of his body, which he does, rendering the Polaris showing PIS.

Clark no longer has a bio aura.

WW is immune to TP so that is not going to work on her.

SNG is as powerfull a telepath as they come but I'll take your word for it. Guess it's ripping to pieces for her then. How's her electroution resistance these days? I remember her being hurt by it in the past on a few occasions. Magneto most likely can manipulate her tiara and bracelets based on his feats with mjolnir.

Originally posted by -Pr-
except that:

J'onn is supposed to have complete molecular control of his body, which he does, rendering the Polaris showing PIS.

He does not have complete molecular control of his body, he can only manipulate macromolecule polymeres in his cells. DP was pulling iron atoms from his hemoglobin molecules an MMH powers do'nt reach the level of individual atoms. Even if they did, that would only pin his psionic manipulation of his molecules against DP control over metal in a resisted battle of will and powerr which DP evidently won. There was no PIS.

People use this complete control over his body crap far too loosely. He does not have absolute power over himself. If he did, it would be impossibel to hurt or deform him as no amount of energy would misplace his atoms. All it takes to do it is an external influence greater than his capacity to hold his shit toghether and DP was it in the particular case of iron in his blood.

All characters with control over their own mass, even the ones who can manipulate their subatomic structure like apocalypse and SS, are still vulnerable to superior matter manipulators or other outside forces. Only TOAA and the presence (maybe some other abstracts if you want to be kind to them) have truly absolute power. All other characters have relative degrees of control over their shit.

When was the bioaura explanation retconned? Isn't t still active in conjunction with high densinty?

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753
He does not have complete molecular control of his body, he can only manipulate macromolecule polymeres in his cells. DP was pulling iron atoms from his hemoglobin molecules an MMH powers do'nt reach the level of individual atoms. Even if they did, that would only pin his psionic manipulation of his molecules against DP control over metal in a resisted battle of will and powerr which DP evidently won. There was no PIS.

People use this complete control over his body crap far too loosely. He does not have absolute power over himself. If he did, it would be impossibel to hurt or deform him as no amount of energy would misplace his atoms. All it takes to do it is an external influence greater than his capacity to hold his shit toghether and DP was it in the particular case of iron in his blood.

All characters with control over their own mass, even the ones who can manipulate their subatomic structure like apocalypse and SS, are still vulnerable to superior matter manipulators or other outside forces. Only TOAA and the presence (maybe some other abstracts if you want to be kind to them) have truly absolute power. All other characters have relative degrees of control over their shit.

When was the bioaura explanation retconned? Isn't t still active in conjunction with high densinty?

how much proof do you have of that? jonn has stated that he has control of his body down to the molecular level. you can't apply real world science to comics, as PIS will always take precedence over any powers.

it was retconned outside the comics. the superman editor was asked if he still had his bio aura, or if he was just really tough. the editor said the latter. plus, i honestly don't remember the last time it was referenced in an actual comic...

how much proof do you have of that? jonn has stated that he has control of his body down to the molecular level. you can't apply real world science to comics, as PIS will always take precedence over any powers.

it was retconned outside the comics. the superman editor was asked if he still had his bio aura, or if he was just really tough. the editor said the latter. plus, i honestly don't remember the last time it was referenced in an actual comic...

I'm just going by what I read when it's said he can organize his macromolecules into tight bundles to match superman's strengh for a while and that that's how he shapeshifts,. I'll try and find a scan. Notice that this is molecular control, but it's not control over individual atoms or subatmoic control. My point remains that it's plausible for external forces of greater strengh than his shapeshifting to affect his body against his will until he can't hold integrity anymore, so it's not necessarily PIS . Pulling the iron in his blood with magnetic fields is not different, in principle, from pulling his arms off with physical strengh. He has a breaking point.

Naturally, people like magneto and dr polaris wouldn't affect the non-metallic materials of his body whith the same ease, they may not be able to rip him apart at all if they go for the non-magnetic tissues.

kochtgr
Team 1 wins in seconds!!!

MMH doesn't have a respect thread? Someone should make one

Originally posted by kochtgr
Team 1 wins in seconds!!!

How would they take out SNG in seconds?

Q99
Btw, Polaris had not only his base power, but was tapping into the Earth's entire magnetic field at the poles, so his normal level might not be a good indication of the kind of power he was outputting that time.

Originally posted by 753

All characters with control over their own mass, even the ones who can manipulate their subatomic structure like apocalypse and SS, are still vulnerable to superior matter manipulators or other outside forces.

Yes, good description. Well said.

kochtgr
Originally posted by 753
How would they take out SNG in seconds?

I must admit that shaman might be stronger than i thought but the other two are like mosquitoes in front of team 1

Batman-Prime
Team 1

carver9
except that:

Its pointless to argue against this since you are discrediting on panel showings (martian manhunter).

Until proven otherwise in a comic, Supes still have that nice bio force field and even if he doesnt, Poloris hit him across the noggin so hard with a sub that it basically took him out of the fight. I'm pretty sure that magneto can replicate that at a much higher level.

Lets not even name what a less powerful poloris did to Supes.

the ninjak
Nate solos

Enyalus
except that:

That's a pretty tenuous position to hold. There are plenty of people who supposedly have total control over their molecular structure that have been distorted by others. Is it PIS every single time? Or perhaps it was just that Polaris' metal manipulation abilities outstrip MM's control over his own body.

Wild Shadow
bump.

Placidity
Storm vs DC high heralds ay?

Marvel/Disney fanboys have been having a field day lately or what?

manx422
Team 1 10/10

manx422
Originally posted by 753
How would they take out SNG in seconds? By punching him

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753
I'm just going by what I read when it's said he can organize his macromolecules into tight bundles to match superman's strengh for a while and that that's how he shapeshifts,. I'll try and find a scan. Notice that this is molecular control, but it's not control over individual atoms or subatmoic control. My point remains that it's plausible for external forces of greater strengh than his shapeshifting to affect his body against his will until he can't hold integrity anymore, so it's not necessarily PIS . Pulling the iron in his blood with magnetic fields is not different, in principle, from pulling his arms off with physical strengh. He has a breaking point.

Naturally, people like magneto and dr polaris wouldn't affect the non-metallic materials of his body whith the same ease, they may not be able to rip him apart at all if they go for the non-magnetic tissues.

i honestly disagree. so does the comic at times. i'd honestly like them to clarify it.

Its pointless to argue against this since you are discrediting on panel showings (martian manhunter).

Until proven otherwise in a comic, Supes still have that nice bio force field and even if he doesnt, Poloris hit him across the noggin so hard with a sub that it basically took him out of the fight. I'm pretty sure that magneto can replicate that at a much higher level.

Lets not even name what a less powerful poloris did to Supes.

the irony.

he doesn't have the bio field. period.

magneto isn't polaris. stop trying to use one character's feats for another.

That's a pretty tenuous position to hold. There are plenty of people who supposedly have total control over their molecular structure that have been distorted by others. Is it PIS every single time? Or perhaps it was just that Polaris' metal manipulation abilities outstrip MM's control over his own body.

i'm not saying it's right. i just think it should be clarified as to whether it's one or the other. in j'onn's solo series he has molecular control, even growing new organs (to enable his own telepathy).

but he can't filter the iron out of his blood while fighting doctor polaris?

it has to be one or the other.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by manx422
By punching him so they can punch intangible, dimensional astral beings now? roll eyes (sarcastic)

manx422
MM can

Wild Shadow
MM can yes, he can astrally punch nate in an astral battle but not in the material world where Nate is able to manifest himself outside the astral plane.

physically going intangible and trying to punch Nate in the material world would have as much effect as everyone else on his team, none. roll eyes (sarcastic)

-Pr-
yes, he can astrally punch nate in an astral battle but not in the material world where Nate is able to manifest himself outside the astral plane.

physically going intangible and trying to punch Nate in the material world would have as much effect as everyone else on his team, none. roll eyes (sarcastic)

if someone goes intangible you can potentially vibrate your own molecules to their frequency.

Wild Shadow
if someone goes intangible you can potentially vibrate your own molecules to their frequency. so superman and MM can punch a hologram of a person or mental projection by vibrating?
laughing

what matter or energy material do you think an astral projection has? laughing out loud

-Pr-
so superman and MM can punch a hologram of a person or mental projection?
laughing

what matter or energy material do you think an astral projection has? laughing out loud

i never said that.

manx422
MM can punch him outside astral plane too

Wild Shadow
MM can punch him outside astral plane too i agree if nate gave himself a physical body. wink

umm.. okay sorry. confused

manx422
Superman, Martian Manhunter, WonderWoman win this

Wild Shadow
Superman, Martian Manhunter, WonderWoman win this how?

i can see the Marvel team winning by pulling their powers and supporting each other...

Magneto often times raises shield domes to protect his acolytes and himself when fighting, traveling or simply standing around and posturing.

I can see nate also helping to reinforce the shields and even storm able to supercharge Magneto with lightning.

aside from that i think nate can attack all of them at once with a mental assault knocking some of them out and leaving the some exploitable.
cool

Warlord
replace storm with Iceman and it gets much more interesting

Wild Shadow
this is already interesting. ppl are allowed to support each other ppl here think everyone is going to break off and fight each other individually when it can just as easily be fought together with team marvel pulling their powers in defense of one another.

not only that but all these guys have omni directional attacks.

then we have one guy who thinks punching a psionic being can be knocked out.

manx422
Superman HVs magneto
WW punchess storm
MM punches SNG

Wild Shadow
rolling on floor laughing laughing

see what i mean?

team marvel uses its shields to reinforce one another easily keeping the heat vision from hitting them.. Storm in the confines of the team shield uses a lightning storm to hit everyone lightning slightly injuring WW.

Nate hits the entire team with a mindrape ko'ing or turning them all into vegetables.. but in character he would just go for a simple psi bolt attack on everyone or screw with automatic functions putting them in shock and knocking them out.

while at the same time amassing info on all of them once knowing their capabalities he turns and turns superman into his puppet to fight the DC team...

MM then tries to break the mental hold that Nate has on his team mate but magneto then uses his powers to knock onto MM's body surprisingly becoming aware of the amount of iron in MM's body. he then uses his body to knock out WW while storm uses her powers to hit everyone with massive cosmic lightning bolts....

-Pr-
rolling on floor laughing laughing

see what i mean?

team marvel uses its shields to reinforce one another easily keeping the heat vision from hitting them.. Storm in the confines of the team shield uses a lightning storm to hit everyone lightning slightly injuring WW.

Nate hits the entire team with a mindrape ko'ing or turning them all into vegetables.. but in character he would just go for a simple psi bolt attack on everyone or screw with automatic functions putting them in shock and knocking them out.

while at the same time amassing info on all of them once knowing their capabalities he turns and turns superman into his puppet to fight the DC team...

MM then tries to break the mental hold that Nate has on his team mate but magneto then uses his powers to knock onto MM's body surprisingly becoming aware of the amount of iron in MM's body. he then uses his body to knock out WW while storm uses her powers to hit everyone with massive cosmic lightning bolts....

her lightning won't hurt wonder woman.

superman has stood up to the best telepaths in dc and prevailed.

manx422
heat disrupts magnetic fields
all of them r immune 2 mental attacks

Wild Shadow

superman has stood up to the best telepaths in dc and prevailed. he has also lost and superman has failed to stop maxwell lord. also i know maxxy had time and prep to do it but not the point it is his power lvl that is. Manchester black has also screwed with supes mind and warped his perception in order to goat him into a fight instead of easily killing supes once he had access inside his mind. MM has repeatedly invaded Superman's mind to help him break TP holds or Communicate and even forcibly send everyone into the mind of the joker.

Superman has as much hope of fighting or resisting Nate as jean grey had with resisting and stopping nate... none. cool

Lightning can still hurt WW just b/c she releases Lightning out of her bracelets doesnt mean she is immune to others lightning cosmic lvl attacks. although i am aware she can block lightning by crossing her bracelets i dont see her being immune without it.

manx422
Superman HVs magneto
WW punchess storm
MM punches SNG

Wild Shadow
heat disrupts magnetic fields
all of them r immune 2 mental attacks might disrupt Magnetic fields but not completely cancel them let alone with support of Nate and storm.. also Magneto isnt a magnet to make such a comparison he controls atmospheric electro magnetism good luck with that.

also Magneto on panel has already resisted and manipulated a heat attack on his shield and succeeded... and unless SM is out of character he sure isnt going to use deadly force without knowing how much energy they can take. stick out tongue

manx422
not HV kind of heat which is more than sun

Placidity
Storm in the confines of the team shield uses a lightning storm to hit everyone lightning slightly injuring WW.

Storm ain't doing Jack. What you are really saying here is:

Nate and Magneto > Superman, MM and WW

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Placidity
Storm ain't doing Jack. What you are real saying here is:

Nate and Magneto vs Superman, MM and WW noooo..... my african goddess place the highest part here she distracts WW with her I am a Goddess aura to which WW would be in awe and distracted. droolio

also the men would be less incline to hit her and within her teams shield she can do a lot of damage without worry.

Mindset

superman has stood up to the best telepaths in dc and prevailed. Best telepaths in DC are crap compared to Nate. eek!

manx422
SNG gets goaded into attacking his own team by MM

Placidity
noooo..... my african goddess place the highest part here she distracts WW with her I am a Goddess aura to which WW would be in awe and distracted. droolio

Interesting. By the same token Magneto and Nate will be distracted by WW and MM can shape-shift into any hottie they most desire.

also the men would be less incline to hit her and within her teams shield she can do a lot of damage without worry.

Again, MM can shape-shift into a woman too, that makes two character they are "less incline to hit".

Oh and "a lot of damage" is still no damage eek!

Warlord
yeah right...

JakeTheBank
SNG gets goaded into attacking his own team by MM

el oh el

-Pr-
he has also lost and superman has failed to stop maxwell lord. also i know maxxy had time and prep to do it but not the point it is his power lvl that is. Manchester black has also screwed with supes mind and warped his perception in order to goat him into a fight instead of easily killing supes once he had access inside his mind. MM has repeatedly invaded Superman's mind to help him break TP holds or Communicate and even forcibly send everyone into the mind of the joker.

Superman has as much hope of fighting or resisting Nate as jean grey had with resisting and stopping nate... none. cool

Lightning can still hurt WW just b/c she releases Lightning out of her bracelets doesnt mean she is immune to others lightning cosmic lvl attacks. although i am aware she can block lightning by crossing her bracelets i dont see her being immune without it.

maxwell lord took years without superman even knowing he was trying to get in to his head.

manchester black couldn't beat superman. he tried.

martian manhunter was allowed in to superman's mind by superman purely so superman could see if he could force him out. he did.

comic lightning? what's that, exactly?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Placidity
Interesting. By the same token Magneto and Nate will be distracted by WW and MM can shape-shift into any hottie they most desire.

Again, MM can shape-shift into a woman too, that makes two character they are "less incline to hit".

Oh and "a lot of damage" is still no damage eek!

i was jsut being funny not serious i also put the drooly face b/c i was thinking of both WW and storm mud wrestling..

also MM morphing to a woman is just sick i dont want to think it.

not HV kind of heat which is more than sun

HV is electromagnetic energy, so Magneto can control it. Even if he does not choose to manipulate it, he can still simply withstand it and his showings against energy attacks corroborate this.

Wild Shadow
magneto showed control and manipulation of sunfire's sustained plasma fire blast.

i honestly disagree. so does the comic at times. i'd honestly like them to clarify it.

magneto isn't polaris. stop trying to use one character's feats for another.

i'm not saying it's right. i just think it should be clarified as to whether it's one or the other. in j'onn's solo series he has molecular control, even growing new organs (to enable his own telepathy).

but he can't filter the iron out of his blood while fighting doctor polaris?

it has to be one or the other.

We'll agree to disagree then. But to me, the growing new organs feat, while showing impressive fine control, versatility and creative application of the power along with knowledge of physiology, does not show anything about how much force MM can exert over the iron in his body to retain it, compared to dr polaris' pull on it.

Dr polaris and magneto do have the same powerset though, so it's actually reasonable to extrapolate.

if someone goes intangible you can potentially vibrate your own molecules to their frequency.

Yes, but I think this should only work against people who vibrate in order to phase. Some others do it by shifting their mass to other dimensions like it is sometimes said of shadowcat and mmh, while others like silver surfer presumibaly do it by manipulating matter and SNG is just made of psionic energy and controls the body he made from it. I also think it's dangerous to vibrate like that mid fight agaisnt matter manipulators, IIRC the flash has said it requires a lot of concentration to hold form and not turn into goo like that.

As for the fight, storm really is punching out of her weight class here and there is little to nothing she could do to them. On the other hand SNG is the most powerfull one on the battlefield. I'm not really sure how this would turn out.

manx422
Originally posted by 753
HV is electromagnetic energy, so Magneto can control it. Even if he does not choose to manipulate it, he can still simply withstand it and his showings against energy attacks corroborate this. Show the scan where it is stated that HV is electromagnetic energy

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753
We'll agree to disagree then. But to me, the growing new organs feat, while showing impressive fine control, versatility and creative application of the power along with knowledge of physiology, does not show anything about how much force MM can exert over the iron in his body to retain it, compared to dr polaris' pull on it.

that's actually not what i'm suggesting stick out tongue

i'm talking about altering his own physiology. if he can take on the biological aspects of non-martian beings, then i honestly don't see why he couldn't remove the iron from his blood entirely, or use some sort of substitute that magneto/polaris couldn't manipulate.

plus, it's not just one feat i'm looking at. it's a lot of the stuff that (admittedly) was done during his solo run under ostrander (i think it was).

if we were allowed to extrapolate on the forum that way, things would get out of hand very quickly, tbh. there are plenty of people with imilar powersets and levels, but we try to make sure people don't try to grab a feat by one person and go "here, now character x can do it because he's like character y".

that's actually what i meant. stick out tongue

Show the scan where it is stated that HV is electromagnetic energy

Heat travels through one of 3 ways and the only one that allows travel through the vacuum of space is electromagnetic radiation.

that's actually not what i'm suggesting stick out tongue

i'm talking about altering his own physiology. if he can take on the biological aspects of non-martian beings, then i honestly don't see why he couldn't remove the iron from his blood entirely, or use some sort of substitute that magneto/polaris couldn't manipulate.

plus, it's not just one feat i'm looking at. it's a lot of the stuff that (admittedly) was done during his solo run under ostrander (i think it was).

I see, well that is a good point, but I think he still operates within some inherent green martian physiological constraints, I don't think that all conceivable biological functions or lack thereof are available to him. Hemoglobin is likely necessary for him to function and might be irreplaceble. Even if he could replace it, he would likely need to pull some other substance from the environment and add it's mass to his own.

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753
I see, well that is a good point, but I think he still operates within some inherent green martian physiological constraints, I don't think that all conceivable biological functions or lack thereof are available to him. Hemoglobin is likely necessary for him to function and might be irreplaceble. Even if he could replace it, he would likely need to pull some other substance from the environment and add it's mass to his own.

if it was shown that it was something he couldn't do without, then ok. i'd have no problem with that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.