Ravager VS Batgirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
Deathstroke's daughter VS David Cain's daughter

Both are no where near as good as their fathers, but who is the greater MA?

namorsubby
cassie

JakeTheBank
Cassie already won.

vansonbee
Ravager forfeits, she doesn't want to lose her last eyeball. evil face

Q99
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Deathstroke's daughter VS David Cain's daughter

Both are no where near as good as their fathers, but who is the greater MA?

Cassandra's better than her own father and can stalemate Rose's. The last time the two fought, Ravager got a hole in her neck.

Cassandra takes it.

BruceSkywalker
I was gonna say this...

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Cassie already won.

you beat me to it

SamZED
anybody got the scans? I only remember a fight where they stalemated each other and Batgirl ran away. Oh and ill never believe she can take DS.

Q99
Originally posted by SamZED
anybody got the scans? I only remember a fight where they stalemated each other and Batgirl ran away. Oh and ill never believe she can take DS.

You don't have to believe she can take him- but they've fought a lot without a single conclusive win. Sometimes she ditches, sometimes he does, but neither wins.

I'm guessing you saw the first part of the Cass/Rav fight. They re-engage and Cassandra stabs her in the throat.

SamZED
woah! Any chance for the name and #?

Q99
Ah, not sure, but it's in the 'Kicking Assassins' trade.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Q99
Cassandra's better than her own father and can stalemate Rose's. The last time the two fought, Ravager got a hole in her neck.

Cassandra takes it. she can't really contend with slade.....he was toying with her.......and didn't he beat her and four other titans(including donna troy) no prep?

Wild Shadow
BG FTW.. i am still not impressed by ravager....

JakeTheBank
I think Rose is a cool character and all and has a lot of potential, I don't see her getting a decisive majority on Cassie anytime soon.

Q99
Originally posted by namorsubby
she can't really contend with slade.....he was toying with her.......

In that one, yes, to get her to Ravager, but she also was winning in that one (got his sword from him and to his face).

They have fought a *lot*. About a half-dozen times. Slade never wins. Cass never wins. They always draw. It's only occasionally that he lands a hit at all.

Slade has never beaten Batgirl.

SamZED
In the fight namorsubby mentioned when Slade fought against the Titans NW knocked Batgirl out before she could attack Slade, so it was him vs the titans minus Cass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.