Who is physically stronger Deadpool or Captain America?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
I'm guessing Wade is stronger even though Cap has more feats.

Wild Shadow
not sure.... Wade has done a vertical jump to a roof that was three floors up, that is leg strength.

Wade has torn off his own arms as well i dont think cap could do that if he wanted to. ripping his own arm is a superhuman feat.

juggernaut74
I'd go with Cap.

KingD19
I think Cap is billed as stronger, but Wade does strength feats more often. So I'm going with Wade.

Q99
I think Wade is the stronger. He's broken someone's neck with just a few fingers, I think he is supposed to be a bit above Capt and Wolverine.

KingD19
Above Cap yeah, but he and Wolverine go back and forth.

SamZED
taskmaster fought both of them and ive never seen him complain about Cap's punches being too hard for him.

Q99
Originally posted by KingD19
Above Cap yeah, but he and Wolverine go back and forth.

I think he's stronger than Wolverine too. At the least his super strength strikes me as more obvious.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by SamZED
taskmaster fought both of them and ive never seen him complain about Cap's punches being too hard for him.

Wade has Knocked taskmaster the f@$^ out with a punch and taskmaster stated that wade is pretty strong

SamZED
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Wade has Knocked taskmaster the f@$^ out with a punch and taskmaster stated that wade is pretty strong thats what i meant, Cap was never able to do that.

snoopdogg
Anybody have the neck snapping feat for Wade?

Wild Shadow
respect thread. erm

he snaps a dudes neck under water.

SoulDevourer
whose physicaly stronger hercules or captain america? one eye

snoopdogg
respect thread. erm

he snaps a dudes neck under water. That thread is a mess. Can't find anything.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
whose stronger hercules or captain america? big grin

i would say Cap he was able to knockout hulk with his fist stick out tongue

SamZED
i already prepared lots of new strength feats for the new thread but id take digi some time to edit the "strength" section so the feats will be there soon including several neck-breaking examples.

snoopdogg
i already prepared lots of new strength feats for the new thread but id take digi some time to edit the "strength" section so the feats will be there soon including several neck-breaking examples. I see. I don't think Cap is capable of breaking somebodies neck so casually I guess.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Q99
I think he's stronger than Wolverine too. At the least his super strength strikes me as more obvious.

nah, both logan and wade have both done the one hand neck snap wink

Black bolt z
Physically I think Deadpool is stronger but in a fight(if deadpool didn't have guns)cap would win. Happy Dance

ankur29
not sure.... Wade has done a vertical jump to a roof that was three floors up, that is leg strength.

Wade has torn off his own arms as well i dont think cap could do that if he wanted to. ripping his own arm is a superhuman feat.

is there only one jumping incident?

cap's limbs are tougher than deadpools and therefore woudl requiremore strength to pull them off

i bet cap coudl do it to deadpool just as easily as deadpool did it
and cap has dozens of strength feats

as for their strength compared to one another i'd say they are about the same, along with logan they are all peers

800lbs to 2 ton range

KingD19
Cap is billed as Peak Humans, which in Marvel is 800lbs max, even though he routinely goes beyond that.

Deadpool and Logan both have some degree of super strength.

Logan punched a guy underwater so hard that he knocked him backwards and cracked the cement. etc...

DP did some strong guy stuff.

Mindset
DP broke a guys neck with 2 fingers.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Mindset
DP broke a guys neck with 2 fingers. So I heard. I can't find that in the thread though.

Mindset
Go get C&D comics, it happened within the first 20 issues creepgrin

ankur29
Cap is billed as Peak Humans, which in Marvel is 800lbs max, even though he routinely goes beyond that.

Deadpool and Logan both have some degree of super strength.

Logan punched a guy underwater so hard that he knocked him backwards and cracked the cement. etc...

DP did some strong guy stuff.

logan punching that guy that hard was partially due to his MA skills and not his strength alone

there are plenty of regular our world fighter able to punch with 1000lbs+

Trackz
Originally posted by ankur29
logan punching that guy that hard was partially due to his MA skills and not his strength alone

there are plenty of regular our world fighter able to punch with 1000lbs+ that's because they get their weight behind the blow, I'm not sure thats possible in water with no footing whatsoever.

KingD19

there are plenty of regular our world fighter able to punch with 1000lbs+

They were floating underwater.

khazra
Cap has knocked out rhino and mister hyde. hes a fair bit stronger imo.

Mindset
A 2 inch tall DP beat up Rhino.

So he's probably about 200x stronger.

Wild Shadow

can i have ur autograph? embarrasment

Enyalus

I didn't remember that until you mentioned it. Awesome.

And yeah, DP a bit stronger...

SamZED
is there only one jumping incident?

cap's limbs are tougher than deadpools and therefore woudl requiremore strength to pull them off

i bet cap coudl do it to deadpool just as easily as deadpool did it
and cap has dozens of strength feats

as for their strength compared to one another i'd say they are about the same, along with logan they are all peers

800lbs to 2 ton range Its not the only one, Wade once jumped on a VERY tall building with two leaps. Here are the couple strength examples. Not lifting, but strength behind his attacks.
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/934/xforce01509.jpg

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/5846/cd48dcp0005.png

KingD19
Lol, ZOMBIES!!!!! *Kicks a zombie and sends it flying off panel*

Deadpool is the only person who would freak out about zombies, then start mowing them down instead of running.

Juk3n
dp's insane healing factor would give him an edge in lifting and endurance strength feats, and i think he has a base strength slightly above Cap anywho. They're peers though.

Doctor-Alvis
They were floating underwater.
I don't think that feat's possible to do on any level. The guy and/or Wolverine's arm should have exploded from the friction.

SamZED
Here's another nice feat. http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/729/madcap.jpg

KingD19
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I don't think that feat's possible to do on any level. The guy and/or Wolverine's arm should have exploded from the friction.

Well, he did it, check it out - http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/2426/underwatercementcraterar4.jpg

Other random strength feats

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/3121/bd9a6048ps6.jpg
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/6172/1005393mr5.jpg
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/6867/sharktossinvc5.jpg
http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/1317/motorcyclexa0.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Strength/UncannyX-Men12203Strength.jpg

Doctor-Alvis
I know he did it, I've seen it a million times. Did anyone see the Mythbusters where they fire guns into the water and the bullets just exploded from the impact? Or even just try to throw something while under water? The resistance is terrible.

SamZED
I know he did it, I've seen it a million times. Did anyone see the Mythbusters where they fire guns into the water and the bullets just exploded from the impact? Or even just try to throw something while under water? The resistance is terrible. I have, but it's comicbooks. Doubt the writers do a research everytime they're about to write a new story.

Blanket
I have, but it's comicbooks. Doubt the writers do a research everytime they're about to write a new story. Shouldn't that be the reason why the feat is not as good as implied then?

IE, using real world logic to hype the feat, when in reality the writer probably thought it just looked cool, and that was the extent.

Lord Feron
Captain, IMO is more physically impressive. Especially when it comes to fightins traditional strong guys. Wade imo relies of his fighting style and agility and healing factor to take out guys.

KingD19
Well then we might as well throw every feat out the window if we're trying to apply real world logic into this.

Doctor-Alvis
I have, but it's comicbooks. Doubt the writers do a research everytime they're about to write a new story.
I don't expect 100% realism, but I expect it to make some sense. Since I have gone swimming or taken a bath at least once in my life, I know that feat doesn't make much sense. Not for Wolverine anyway.

Wild Shadow
I don't expect 100% realism, but I expect it to make some sense. Since I have gone swimming or taken a bath at least once in my life, I know that feat doesn't make much sense. Not for Wolverine anyway.

a bullet breaking the surface of water at great speeds is different then fighting under water..

yes, there is great resistance underwater when trying to fight. no it isnt impossible to do so in real life. otherwise underwater military combat training is also impossible. wink and military ppl are doing the impossible every day in training.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Deadpool's agility/speed is played up more than his strength, so that's why most of his strength feats relate to those attributes.

Deadpool might have Superhuman strength as one of his legit powers, but Captain America, is freaking Captain America.

He punches Iron Man in the face and makes him say ow.

He also just one shot Namor with a shield toss to the back of the head, which is rather ridiculous.

Captain America is stronger when he needs to be from what I've seen.

Anyways, Captain America > Deadpool. Captain America > You.

SamZED
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Deadpool's agility/speed is played up more than his strength, so that's why most of his strength feats relate to those attributes.

Deadpool might have Superhuman strength as one of his legit powers, but Captain America, is freaking Captain America.

He punches Iron Man in the face and makes him say ow.

He also just one shot Namor with a shield toss to the back of the head, which is rather ridiculous.

Captain America is stronger when he needs to be from what I've seen.

Anyways, Captain America > Deadpool. Captain America > You. I take it Captain America > anyone? big grin Deadpool recently cought a punch from Moonstone and almost broke her hand..

Rage.Of.Olympus
I take it Captain America > anyone? big grin Deadpool recently cought a punch from Moonstone and almost broke her hand..

Damn straight son.

Impressive feat. How strong is Karla without amping/gravity manipulation? She was nearly a Class 10 with her first moonstone right? I haven't read much of her besides Thunderbolts and Dark Avengers. What's the issue number this happened in by the way?

Captain America has feats to top that without a doubt. Off the top of my head? Tackling down Giant Man, Iron Man, and Thor.

KingD19
Wasn't him tackling Giant Man in Ultimates?

Trackz
Its not the only one, Wade once jumped on a VERY tall building with two leaps. Here are the couple strength examples. Not lifting, but strength behind his attacks.
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/934/xforce01509.jpg

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/5846/cd48dcp0005.png zombies aren't reputed for their durability, in fact wouldn't a zombie's bone structure be more susceptible to breaking?

Trackz
I know he did it, I've seen it a million times. Did anyone see the Mythbusters where they fire guns into the water and the bullets just exploded from the impact? Or even just try to throw something while under water? The resistance is terrible. bullets exploding on impact has to do with surface tension, very different then what wolverine did, but yeah what wolverine did shoudn't be possible.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Trackz
zombies aren't reputed for their durability, in fact wouldn't a zombie's bone structure be more susceptible to breaking? Being their bodies are dacaying I'd say so.

Mindset
Originally posted by Trackz
zombies aren't reputed for their durability, in fact wouldn't a zombie's bone structure be more susceptible to breaking? Depends on the zombie/work of fiction.

Sometimes they are stronger, faster, and overall more durable than regular humans.

Trackz
Depends on the zombie/work of fiction.

Sometimes they are stronger, faster, and overall more durable than regular humans. were these zombies fro the marvel zombie universe?

Mindset
Idk Trackz, I just don't know.

Doctor-Alvis
a bullet breaking the surface of water at great speeds is different then fighting under water..

yes, there is great resistance underwater when trying to fight. no it isnt impossible to do so in real life. otherwise underwater military combat training is also impossible. wink and military ppl are doing the impossible every day in training.
I never once denied it was possible to fight underwater.

Cracking concrete by throwing a person into it while submerged is just something I'd expect from a person with a higher physicality.

I'd imagine military underwater combat is more about grappling and capitalizing the advantages and disadvantages of fighting underwater. I don't know, I haven't actually looked into it. But I've never seen a military technique that was good because it was impossible. It's usually because of its practicality and efficiency.

Battlehammer
Capt based on feats.

SamZED
Damn straight son.

Impressive feat. How strong is Karla without amping/gravity manipulation? She was nearly a Class 10 with her first moonstone right? I haven't read much of her besides Thunderbolts and Dark Avengers. What's the issue number this happened in by the way?
Captain America has feats to top that without a doubt. Off the top of my head? Tackling down Giant Man, Iron Man, and Thor.
Will have to look it up. MS recently match ms marvel in strength, def over
10, id say def over 50. Also dp has dropped goliath. I think theyre close, its just cap has more feats for an obvious reason.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Will have to look it up. MS recently match ms marvel in strength, def over
10, id say def over 50. Also dp has dropped goliath. I think theyre close, its just cap has more feats for an obvious reason.

Ms. Marvel's strength really fluctuates though. For example, she's been completely unable to break Spider-Man's webbing in one instance. And she hasn't looked very strong at all, in the last three issues of her book. On other occasions however, she downs Sentry with a punch. She's rated as a Class 70 typically, with the ability to reach Class 100 if she amps herself with energy.

But yea, impressive for Deadpool. What issue was the feat in?

Which Goliath? Doubt it tops Captain America's feat. Tackling down all three of those Avengers like that.

Of course he does. His Captain America. Strength ratings? They mean shit to him. His out-slugged U.S.A Agent, and schools Spider-Man in close combat.

Did you see his bullet bouncing feat in New Avengers #61? Freaking ridiculous. Bucky had a gun right at a downed Captain America's head. Bucky then pulls the trigger and we see the bullet move in slow motion. Captain America actually has the time to move out of the way, raise his shield up, and deflects the bullet with extreme accuracy, as it bounces across two different surfaces, and neutralizes an opponent multiple feet away. Faster than a speed bullet. Eat your heart out Superman.

Mindset
Ms. Marvel's strength really fluctuates though. For example, she's been completely unable to break Spider-Man's webbing in one instance. Are you sure you're remembering this correctly?

Wild Shadow
which ms ,arvel are we talking about? i remember when carol was a 40 tonner...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Are you sure you're remembering this correctly?

I remember Spider-Man encasing her in webbing, and her being completely unable to break free. I believe she even comments on it. Maybe I am recalling it wrong, or maybe we're thinking of different incidents.

Mindset
I don't know.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Here's the Captain America feat.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/th_BulletCap1.jpghttp://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/th_BulletCap2.jpghttp://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/th_BulletCap3.jpg

Steve Rogers > You.

SamZED
Ms. Marvel's strength really fluctuates though. For example, she's been completely unable to break Spider-Man's webbing in one instance. And she hasn't looked very strong at all, in the last three issues of her book. On other occasions however, she downs Sentry with a punch. She's rated as a Class 70 typically, with the ability to reach Class 100 if she amps herself with energy.

But yea, impressive for Deadpool. What issue was the feat in?

Which Goliath? Doubt it tops Captain America's feat. Tackling down all three of those Avengers like that.

Of course he does. His Captain America. Strength ratings? They mean shit to him. His out-slugged U.S.A Agent, and schools Spider-Man in close combat.

Did you see his bullet bouncing feat in New Avengers #61? Freaking ridiculous. Bucky had a gun right at a downed Captain America's head. Bucky then pulls the trigger and we see the bullet move in slow motion. Captain America actually has the time to move out of the way, raise his shield up, and deflects the bullet with extreme accuracy, as it bounces across two different surfaces, and neutralizes an opponent multiple feet away. Faster than a speed bullet. Eat your heart out Superman. laughing out loud Yeah I read that, was badass. I believe its not that Ms. Marvel's strength fluctuates, it's just Spider-man's webbing someties tends to get ripped apart by class 10 and sometimes holds class 100+ characters. Ms Marvel also pwned Iron Patriot recently, and there's the Sentry incident you've mentioned. I believe Moonstone is roughly her equel, I remember she created a HUGE crator simply by landing. Honsestly dont remember the issue # but here's the scan.
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3015/msmarvel041page016.jpg
and here's the Goliath thing.
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/9979/scan0006.png

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.