Cyborg SuperMan vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
this is not battle per say, its who can defeat who if they where allowed to try to mess with each other tech...

each guy have one shoot..

1. Cyborg Supes tries to take control of Apoc Cellestial tech and techno organic body...

2. Apoc tries to do the same to Cyborg and also tries to mind rape him....

so... confused

Harbinger
I'd bet on Henshaw's technopathy over Apoc's.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Harbinger
I'd bet on Henshaw's technopathy over Apoc's. can he control techno organic matter?.. confused

galactusischere
Apocalypse.

meep-meep
Originally posted by nicamarvin
this is not battle per say, its who can defeat who if they where allowed to try to mess with each other tech...

each guy have one shoot..

1. Cyborg Supes tries to take control of Apoc Cellestial tech and techno organic body...

2. Apoc tries to do the same to Cyborg and also tries to mind rape him....

so... confused

You are drunk or very, very tired.

Endless Mike
I made this thread already a while ago

Q99
I really doubt either can take other the other's tech very well.

the ninjak
APOCALYPSE!!!!!!!

AlmightyKfish
In a technopathy battle, Henshaw is going to win all day.

He took control of the Manhunters (Millions of year old Oan tech), a small portion of the Source Wall, etc.

The Nuul
Hank wins both.

Survivor19
For all my respect to Poccy, he doesn't have any technopathy feats that i know off. From the other hand i trust him not to lose control over his own body.
So, draw

JakeTheBank
Henshaw wins this. He's a top tier technopath, probably one of the best in comics. In addition to Kryptonian tech he's assimilated, he has Oan, Qwardian, Warworld, Earthbased, and Apokoliptian under his belt. He's taken over a part of the Source Wall and turned into his home. Considering that he himself is a techno-organic being, I don't see how he couldn't take over Apoc, even if he encounters some difficulty in doing so, which all things considered, he probably will.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.