One-Above-All vs. Rest of marvel universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
I am not talking about the celestial one I am talking abut the one above the living tribunal.

JakeTheBank

Black bolt z
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
What?

JakeTheBank
It's pretty obvious TOAA is called the "One-Above-All" for a reason.

Black bolt z
Yes i know but he is called one above all not one above everyone.If you took everything in the marvel universe that could damage him with things like the celestials,the IG,the UN,the Beyonder, the LT,the heart of the universe and everything else could they beat him?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Yes i know but he is called one above all not one above everyone.If you took everything in the marvel universe that could damage him with things like the celestials,the IG,the UN,the Beyonder, the LT,the heart of the universe and everything else could they beat him?

He's the supreme being in the Marvel Universe, so yes, he's above everyone.

Black bolt z
and everything combined?

Enyalus
and everything combined?
See what happened when Thanos wielded the HOTU for reference to what will happen in this battle.

Harbinger
Apoc solos.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Enyalus
See what happened when Thanos wielded the HOTU for reference to what will happen in this battle. I already know what happened when thanos used it but jake thinks that everyone and everything would get owned.

Apoc doesn't solo.

Harbinger
I already know what happened when thanos used it but jake thinks that everyone and everything would get owned.

Apoc doesn't solo.
Yes, Apoc solos.

Enyalus
I already know what happened when thanos used it but jake thinks that everyone and everything would get owned.
You're misunderstanding. HOTU was TOAA's in-universe power. Thanos was wielding TOAA's power, essentially. Look what he did to everyone else.

Now you put the real thing in there...it's a repeat. Marvel U goes down.

Badabing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.