Wonder Woman and Supergirl Vs Beta Ray Bill and World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer
Wonder Woman and Supergirl Vs Beta Ray Bill and World War Hulk

Black bolt z
Team 2

Batman-Prime
Team 1

carver9
Beta Ray Bill>>Anyone on team one. WWH>>anyone on team one. This is a stomp.

The Nuul
T2

Bill beats WW in the end.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Team 1

T2

Wild Shadow
team 2...

i think them not going straight for a speed blitz would be their downfall.

Harbinger
Depends on matchups, but I'd roll with team 2 8/10 times.

Wild Shadow
if it was cis and pis off, i think the ladies could almost stomp if not for BRB... but they would trash hulk b4 double teaming brb

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
if it was cis and pis off, i think the ladies could almost stomp if not for BRB... but they would trash hulk b4 double teaming brb

Agreed.

As is, BRB is certainly powerful enough to dispatch Supergirl and can wear down WW enough for WWH to contribute more to the match.

The Nuul
Kara is not like Supes, she has to be careful around WWH.

carver9
Originally posted by Wild Shadow

I disagree and with pis and cis off, WWH goes straight to world breaker mode and Beta Ray bill can either bfr them or hit them with that same blast that broke through galactus hull.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Agreed.

As is, BRB is certainly powerful enough to dispatch Supergirl and can wear down WW enough for WWH to contribute more to the match.

The only thing that I have to say about this is...... WWH>Konvikt.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
I disagree and with pis and cis off, WWH goes straight to world breaker mode and Beta Ray bill can either bfr them or hit them with that same blast that broke through galactus hull.

By that same token, Diana just tanks BRB's blast with her aegis sheild and starts napalming souls.

JakeTheBank
The only thing that I have to say about this is...... WWH>Konvikt.

And this means what as far as this match goes?

carver9
And this means what as far as this match goes?

It means that it took Superman AND Wonder Woman to subdue him and then there was doubts that the two of them even had the power to drop Konvikt (thats why Batman created that vacine).

carver9
By that same token, Diana just tanks BRB's blast with her aegis sheild and starts napalming souls.

And by that same token BRB starts hitting her with planet destroying hammer shots which would ko her since she doesnt have any showing indicating that she can take punches like that.

JakeTheBank
It means that it took Superman AND Wonder Woman to subdue him and then there was doubts that the two of them even had the power to drop Konvikt (thats why Batman created that vacine).

Cool.

Doesn't change the fact I think Team 2 wins primarily because of Bill opening up a can of Korbanite whoop-ass on Kara.

JakeTheBank
And by that same token BRB starts hitting her with planet destroying hammer shots which would ko her since she doesnt have any showing indicating that she can take punches like that.

Bracers, superior close combat reflexes, close quarter combat skills, etc.

Enyalus
Cool.

Doesn't change the fact I think Team 2 wins primarily because of Bill opening up a can of Korbanite whoop-ass on Kara.
Yeah. BRB vs. Kara matchup is big in favor of Bill. But WW vs. WWH matchup can be ended very quickly by the lasso.

I think T2 takes it, but it's probably pretty close if we go out of 10.

carver9
Cool.

Bill is one of the reasons why I think team 2 would win (he is outright more powerful than anyone on the field) but I'm also basing my judgement off of showings that I have seen from the both of these girls against people far less weaker (bricks) than the hulk.

Supergirl fight against equus.

Wonder Woman fight against the numerous of other bricks.

JakeTheBank
Bill is one of the reasons why I think team 2 would win (he is outright more powerful than anyone on the field) but I'm also basing my judgement off of showings that I have seen from the both of these girls against people far less weaker (bricks) than the hulk.

Supergirl fight against equus.

Wonder Woman fight against the numerous of other bricks.

Low showings or high showings? Supergirl probably gets her ass handed to her by WWH based on how she fights. Diana? I doubt it, not when she has equipment to back up her physical stats.

carver9
Bracers, superior close combat reflexes, close quarter combat skills, etc.

I agree, her bracers is off the chain but damn, BRB hitting power is also off the chain and I dont know how her wrist could withstand hits like that (the guy destroyed two planets in one comic and destroyed a 3rd one in another comic).

Reflex, no one is comparable to Wonder Woman BUT I know for a fact that she would get hit and again, I have yet to see her get hit with the kind of hitting power BRB will be bringing to the table.

Bill is a fighter that goes straight for the kill. One mistake from wonder woman or kara and the fight is done.

carver9
Low showings or high showings? Supergirl probably gets her ass handed to her by WWH based on how she fights. Diana? I doubt it, not when she has equipment to back up her physical stats.

To be honest, Equus was upgraded BUT he still wasnt no hulk. Thats still isnt the reason why I would give WWH the majority over her anyway. She just does not have any way of taking him out of the fight short of bfr.

Diana, I agree with enyalus, rope tie could end it for hulk.

JakeTheBank
I agree, her bracers if off the chain but damn, BRB hitting power is also off the chain and I dont know how her wrist could withstand hits like that (the guy destroyed two planets in one comic and destroyed a 3rd one in another comic).

Reflex, no one is comparable to Wonder Woman BUT I know for a fact that she would get hit and again, I have yet to see her get hit with the kind of hitting power BRB will be bringing to the table.

Bill is a fighter that goes straight for the kill. One mistake from wonder woman or kara and the fight is done.

I think her bracers absorb much of the physical punishment, without much cause for physics and the like. She's tanked blows from the entire Greek Pantheon, various skyfathers, and people with planet busting power before. Especially when the shield effect comes into play.

To be fair, WW's reflexes would enable her to weave in the lasso during an close combat exchange, pretty much ending the match. Not to mention if she uses the tiara like she did against Genocide, things go further downhill.

And Diana is every bit the fighter (perhaps more so) than Bill. I think the margin for error is smaller for Bill than for Diana, as she has a weapon that BRB virtually has no defense against, ESPECIALLY, if the lasso (and I'm not saying it does, but it's something to think about) would revert him to his natural state or his "true" form.

In any case, it would be a difficult match.

Enyalus
I think her bracers absorb much of the physical punishment, without much cause for physics and the like. She's tanked blows from the entire Greek Pantheon, various skyfathers, and people with planet busting power before. Especially when the shield effect comes into play.
Supes has broken her wrist before. Now, I realize it wasn't actually caused by a blow, but...I am wondering if that's valid. You think if she only throws up one of her arms to block, that perhaps a hammer blow from Bill might be able to replicate that.

Not sure.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Enyalus
Supes has broken her wrist before. Now, I realize it wasn't actually caused by a blow, but...I am wondering if that's valid. You think if she only throws up one of her arms to block, that perhaps a hammer blow from Bill might be able to replicate that.

Not sure.

I think if Bill were to try something similiar, or even strike a part of her not protected by the bracers (like her upper joint), he could get the same result. The thing is, based on her reflexes, it's probably unlikely for BRB to get in such a precise blow, though not impossible.

carver9

To be fair, WW's reflexes would enable her to weave in the lasso during an close combat exchange, pretty much ending the match. Not to mention if she uses the tiara like she did against Genocide, things go further downhill.

And Diana is every bit the fighter (perhaps more so) than Bill. I think the margin for error is smaller for Bill than for Diana, as she has a weapon that BRB virtually has no defense against, ESPECIALLY, if the lasso (and I'm not saying it does, but it's something to think about) would revert him to his natural state or his "true" form.

In any case, it would be a difficult match.

Again, she has no showings of taking planet destroying punches. I'm not talking about blast, I'm talking about punching power.

Bill has enough speed that proves he can tag Wonder Woman.

The lasso, yeah, it could possibly work, on someone far less than bill. Bill hammer grants him the ability to teleport. He can simply just teleport out of the lasso.

carver9
I think if Bill were to try something similiar, or even strike a part of her not protected by the bracers (like her upper joint), he could get the same result. The thing is, based on her reflexes, it's probably unlikely for BRB to get in such a precise blow, though not impossible.

Why wouldnt he?

AsbestosFlaygon
Team 2

JakeTheBank
Again, she has no showings of taking planet destroying punches. I'm not talking about blast, about talking about punching power.

Bill has enough speed that proves he can tag Wonder Woman.

The lasso, yeah, it could possibly work, on someone far less than bill. Bill hammer grants him the ability to teleport. He can simply just teleport out of the lasso.

It's still impact, regardless of the source, and the bracers have shown the ability to pretty much deal with that. I think her bracers would obviously handle it more than she would. I will say that I think if she's struck with sufficent force, the blow would stagger her at the very least.

Under your own admission though, WW's reflexes are incomparable. I think he's able to hit her, sure, but she's able to hit him often without being hit easier for BRB to do the same. Besides, WW would be a fool to trade blow for blow with BRB.

Once the lasso tags him, he's pretty done for unless she releases him, or if she's somehow attacked or distracted by an outside force. It depends on whether or not BRB is able to teleport faster than an approaching lasso hog-tie from WW and her reflexes, which I'm unsure of.

JakeTheBank
Why wouldnt he?

Why wouldn't he what?

I said he's able to do such a technique, but I don't think BRB is going to have the time to aim for a precise hammer swing against someone like WW. But if he is able to connect, I wouldn't doubt that he would break her arm.

carver9
It's still impact, regardless of the source, and the bracers have shown the ability to pretty much deal with that. I think her bracers would obviously handle it more than she would. I will say that I think if she's struck with sufficent force, the blow would stagger her at the very least.

Under your own admission though, WW's reflexes are incomparable. I think he's able to hit her, sure, but she's able to hit him often without being hit easier for BRB to do the same. Besides, WW would be a fool to trade blow for blow with BRB.

Once the lasso tags him, he's pretty done for unless she releases him, or if she's somehow attacked or distracted by an outside force. It depends on whether or not BRB is able to teleport faster than an approaching lasso hog-tie from WW and her reflexes, which I'm unsure of.

I think a blow of that magnitude would do more than just stagger her. I dont think she can afford to take to many hits from him and come on, lets not forget about all of the versatility and pure power out put bill have. Bill could just simply go H2H with her while his hammer is flying around attacking her.

I agree, reflex wise, Wonder Woman has no comparison BUT bill versatility and power along with his blows, she cant afford to get hit by any of that.

So the lasso prevents teleportation?

carver9
Why wouldn't he what?

I said he's able to do such a technique, but I don't think BRB is going to have the time to aim for a precise hammer swing against someone like WW. But if he is able to connect, I wouldn't doubt that he would break her arm.

Gotcha.

JakeTheBank
I think a blow of that magnitude would do more than just stagger her. I dont think she can afford to take to many hits from him and come on, lets not forget about all of the versatility and pure power out put bill have. Bill could just simply go H2H with her while his hammer is flying around attacking her.

I agree, reflex wise, Wonder Woman has no comparison BUT bill versatility and power along with his blows, she cant afford to get hit by any of that.

So the lasso prevents teleportation?

I don't think Bill could afford to mix it up with Diana H2H, not without Stormbreaker. Don't get me wrong, I don't think he's a weakling without it (I get major pissed when people claim that Thor + BRB can't do shit without Mjolnir + Stormbreaker respectively), but he's better off using it as a weapon than throwing it. Also, and correct me if I misunderstood please, but are you saying BRB has showings of Stormbreaker flying around independently, striking a target? If it's the way I'm picturing it in my head, I don't know if I can recall such a moment.

I think it's Bill's versatility over his power than does him good against WW, myself.

As far as I've seen, once the lasso is ensnared in a target, said target is immobilzed and left to Diana's mercy.

Bouboumaster
Most deffinitively team 2

Spire
Team 1 for a large majority.

carver9
I don't think Bill could afford to mix it up with Diana H2H, not without Stormbreaker. Don't get me wrong, I don't think he's a weakling without it (I get major pissed when people claim that Thor + BRB can't do shit without Mjolnir + Stormbreaker respectively), but he's better off using it as a weapon than throwing it. Also, and correct me if I misunderstood please, but are you saying BRB has showings of Stormbreaker flying around independently, striking a target? If it's the way I'm picturing it in my head, I don't know if I can recall such a moment.

I think it's Bill's versatility over his power than does him good against WW, myself.

As far as I've seen, once the lasso is ensnared in a target, said target is immobilzed and left to Diana's mercy.

Cant argue against any of this except the power part. Bill is out right and clearly more powerful than Wonder Woman. The only thing that makes me even believe that she can hang with him is due to her speed and Lasso. Take away her speed and it would certainly be a stomp in bills favor.

kochtgr
Team 1 wins 7/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.